You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby #12 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:58 pm

tuscanybayern wrote:
#12 wrote:
tuscanybayern wrote:[quote="#12"]

Well without reading the whole thing I would assume this quote is falling short... Just yesterday, Dr. Drosten said it was highly unlikely, that the early isolated Webasto cases infected anyone (while only one of them carried the currently common mutation of the virus) and that scientific generic data makes it evident Italy, Spain, France and the UK were struck much earlier by SARS-CoV2...

Highly unlikely? Early isolated my ass! Geez, that was the first case of domestic transmission in Europe! A whole week passed before Webasto's employees were tested positive! You know that Webasto has offices in Lombardy as well? Near Codogno? A whole month passed between the first domestic case in Germany and the first in Italy! And you are telling me that it's Italy, Spain, France & UK who transmitted the virus to Germany! And that Italy has facilitated the spreading of the virus and benefited from it "for a few bucks from tourism".

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2001468

I'm quoting first-hand sources with quantitative data and analysis which you are not interested to read because you have your own sources =D> confirmation bias.

You can verify by yourself that the updated data with 2,499 samples of Coronavirus genome still show that cases in Italy originated from the ones in Germany.

https://www.gisaid.org/epiflu-applicati ... ov-19-app/
Dude, you’re misreading me... First of all, my source is probably THE most renowned Corona Expert in the world... He knows these sources...
The pandemic like spread we have since late February, again, might have originated here... But it did not become an epidemic here... (Maybe this is clearer...)

It's quite difficult to misread this statement: "Italy chose ACTIVELY to help spread this shit all over Europe for a few bucks from tourism"

very offensive for all Italian people....besides being blatantly false[/quote]Didn’t mean to be... Just pointing out that authorities didn’t care mich about preventing it in that particular region...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:59 pm

RedQueen wrote:
tuscanybayern wrote:
#12 wrote:[quote="tuscanybayern"] How about it's true instead? Or does a scientific paper published on a scientific journal with an Impact Factor of 1.988 have to be #12-reviewed first before we can post and discuss its results?

Here is the link to the paper on the Journal of Medical Virology (free access):

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/jmv.25773

to quote directly from the article:

"Phylogenetic analyses further suggest that the CoV epidemic might have been reintroduced [after the first cases directly linked to China] to the country via Germany, since the basal sequence of this clade is a case that emerged in Munich in Germany in January 2020, highlighting a complex dynamic of transmission and a tight connection within European countries."

Well without reading the whole thing I would assume this quote is falling short... Just yesterday, Dr. Drosten said it was highly unlikely, that the early isolated Webasto cases infected anyone (while only one of them carried the currently common mutation of the virus) and that scientific generic data makes it evident Italy, Spain, France and the UK were struck much earlier by SARS-CoV2...

Highly unlikely? Early isolated my ass! Geez, that was the first case of domestic transmission in Europe! A whole week passed before Webasto's employees were tested positive! You know that Webasto has offices in Lombardy as well? Near Codogno? A whole month passed between the first domestic case in Germany and the first in Italy! And you are telling me that it's Italy, Spain, France & UK who transmitted the virus to Germany! And that Italy has facilitated the spreading of the virus and benefited from it "for a few bucks from tourism".

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2001468

I'm quoting first-hand sources with quantitative data and analysis which you are not interested to read because you have your own sources =D> confirmation bias.

You can verify by yourself that the updated data with 2,499 samples of Coronavirus genome still show that cases in Italy originated from the ones in Germany.

https://www.gisaid.org/epiflu-applicati ... ov-19-app/

Drosten actually said that most likely both the cases in Starnberg (Webasto) and the first cases in Italy stem from a common infection cluster in China, because there are similarities in the genomes but also differences.

Of course the Webasto cases didn't come from Italy. But the infection clusters in Baden-Württemberg and Heinsberg come from people who were on skiing vacation in Northern Italy and Austria (I don't remember which came from where, at some point he talked about it on the podcast).

Edit: Source https://www.ndr.de/nachrichten/info/coronaskript156.pdf, it's right at the beginning.
It's about time they finally translate these files into English.[/quote]Thanks RQ, dunno how you always do it...

Hope you’re fine?!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby RedQueen » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:04 pm

#12 wrote:
RedQueen wrote:
Drosten actually said that most likely both the cases in Starnberg (Webasto) and the first cases in Italy stem from a common infection cluster in China, because there are similarities in the genomes but also differences.

Of course the Webasto cases didn't come from Italy. But the infection clusters in Baden-Württemberg and Heinsberg come from people who were on skiing vacation in Northern Italy and Austria (I don't remember which came from where, at some point he talked about it on the podcast).

Edit: Source https://www.ndr.de/nachrichten/info/coronaskript156.pdf, it's right at the beginning.
It's about time they finally translate these files into English.
Thanks RQ, dunno how you always do it...

Hope you’re fine?!

How I'm doing what?

In that "behind the scenes" episode today they mentioned that they're working on translating the episodes (I read a report the other day that the WHO has been pestering them for weeks).

And thanks for asking; I'm alright, how about you?
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:16 pm

RedQueen wrote:
#12 wrote:
RedQueen wrote:

It's about time they finally translate these files into English.
Thanks RQ, dunno how you always do it...

Hope you’re fine?!

How I'm doing what?

In that "behind the scenes" episode today they mentioned that they're working on translating the episodes (I read a report the other day that the WHO has been pestering them for weeks).

And thanks for asking; I'm alright, how about you?

Always finding the sources I would need to back up my claims but cannot find in that particular moment...

Hanging in there, thanks! Worried AF - but healthy... (also not worrying about Covid, but it’s effects...)
Couple of people I know though already infected, impacts coming closer...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:27 am

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... mic.782705

What a bunch of bastards , sobs...

I bet that Xi have them all in his pockets....

Who in Jan " Don't panic , it is nothing, no need to close flights from China" !

Fu k off ....
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:56 am

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... nds.782765

European Commission chief Ursula von der Leyen told Italy on Thursday that European nations were ready to help it deal with the coronavirus after initially focusing on "their own home problems".
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:01 am

ramsej84 wrote:https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/who-troubled-by-near-exponential-growth-of-pandemic.782705

What a bunch of bastards , sobs...

I bet that Xi have them all in his pockets....

Who in Jan " Don't panic , it is nothing, no need to close flights from China" !

Fu k off ....

*cough*
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:37 am

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:45 am

Meanwhile in italy scenes like these may become very common

https://twitter.com/matteosalvinimi/sta ... 59520?s=19
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:50 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Meanwhile in italy scenes like these may become very common

I know, in your fantasies of grandeur, non-democracy and authoritarianism, you need to shit on Europa at whichever occasion...
All the while the question remains what you or the degenerates you follow want and it stays unanswered...

On top of that your penis buddy keeps robbing others of goods they need, expect and rightfully and legally binding purchased... Thus kicking serious business conduct with his feet...

I would once again talk about your inherent hypocrisy, but seriously, at this point I think you don’t even understand me anymore...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:01 pm

Mate I am just reporting ....
And who is this penis buddy you are referring to ?
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RedQueen » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:02 pm

#12 wrote:

I know, in your fantasies of grandeur, non-democracy and authoritarianism, you need to shit on Europa at whichever occasion...
All the while the question remains what you or the degenerates you follow want and it stays unanswered...

On top of that your penis buddy keeps robbing others of goods they need, expect and rightfully and legally binding purchased... Thus kicking serious business conduct with his feet...

I would once again talk about your inherent hypocrisy, but seriously, at this point I think you don’t even understand me anymore...

16:47 Kira Kramer
Amerika hat in Thailand eine Lieferung von 200.000 Schutzmasken abgefangen, welche die Berliner Polizei bestellt und bezahlt hatte. Die medizinischen Masken der Kategorie FFP-2 eines amerikanischen Herstellers seien in Bangkok konfisziert worden und hätten deshalb ihr Ziel nicht erreicht, erklärte der Berliner Innensenator Andreas Geisel (SPD) am Freitag. Der Senator kritisierte das Vorgehen der amerikanischen Behörden als einen "Akt moderner Piraterie".

https://www.faz.net/aktuell/gesellschaf ... 87984.html
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:11 pm

RedQueen wrote:
#12 wrote:

16:47 Kira Kramer
Amerika hat in Thailand eine Lieferung von 200.000 Schutzmasken abgefangen, welche die Berliner Polizei bestellt und bezahlt hatte. Die medizinischen Masken der Kategorie FFP-2 eines amerikanischen Herstellers seien in Bangkok konfisziert worden und hätten deshalb ihr Ziel nicht erreicht, erklärte der Berliner Innensenator Andreas Geisel (SPD) am Freitag. Der Senator kritisierte das Vorgehen der amerikanischen Behörden als einen "Akt moderner Piraterie".

https://www.faz.net/aktuell/gesellschaf ... 87984.html
Wow.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:33 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Mate I am just reporting ....
And who is this penis buddy you are referring to ?
Maybe you were, you're just very selective in your "reports" - and if they didn’t fit your agenda, you would complain about just that and call it propaganda...

Now to the other part:
What RedQueen posted...

I like America, but the only thing Trump is proving, is that the US is an unreliable business partner and can never be considered one anyways for more than 4 years (read: Iran)... And it might hurt em in the future...
Not even speaking about the misanthropy and ruthlessness this conveys...
And he’s done this before with other European countries this week...

What a leader huh?
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MaCk0y » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:27 pm

This robot has anger issues. :lol:

He went out to buy cigarettes.
Can't see tweet? Click here!

https://www.facebook.com/ministere.inte ... 619691659/
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge