You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.
 

Re: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:45 pm

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:This Chinese pandemic broke all of us ... mentally, physically, economically...

May countries learn to start producing their own things and isolate China quietly...

They created it one way or another , they hid it and now are trying to amend things by sending some masks....
Only you could come up with a moronic post like that…
If you say so...

I am not angry with the common ppl... they are just slaves to the re(d)gime
(Hist Channel is running a doc every Monday at 21.50 about their Gulags by the way)
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 50482
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 33339 times
Been thanked: 7256 times
Gender: Male

Re: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby MUTU » Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:48 pm

ramsej84 wrote:This Chinese pandemic broke all of us ... mentally, physically, economically...

May countries learn to start producing their own things and isolate China quietly...

They created it one way or another , they hid it and now are trying to amend things by sending some masks....

Look, you're free to do it. Don't buy stuff that's made in China.

... if you want I can tell you a few places where you can find a part time job, you'll need it.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 48821
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8889 times
Been thanked: 14490 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby #12 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:02 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:This Chinese pandemic broke all of us ... mentally, physically, economically...

May countries learn to start producing their own things and isolate China quietly...

They created it one way or another , they hid it and now are trying to amend things by sending some masks....
Only you could come up with a moronic post like that…
If you say so...

I am not angry with the common ppl... they are just slaves to the re(d)gime
(Hist Channel is running a doc every Monday at 21.50 about their Gulags by the way)

I was talking about the Isolation part... Criticize China as much as you want... That’s justified... But it’s not the only place in the world where new viruses appear... They just spread faster within the country and to others...

Also, a reasonable amount of local production is in fact that - reasonable... Just the country focus you display is disturbing and annoying...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 26404
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1327 times
Been thanked: 5940 times
Gender: Male

Re: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:39 pm

To say that we should isolate China and completely destroy its economy and its people’s livelihood because of a virus which there’s no proof showing anything other than it originating naturally is spiteful to say the least.

On the other hand to say that other countries need to depend less on China after coronavirus revealed the extent to which we depend on the country is very justified.
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 41598
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 14361 times
Been thanked: 11391 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby #12 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:00 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:To say that we should isolate China and completely destroy its economy and its people’s livelihood because of a virus which there’s no proof showing anything other than it originating naturally is spiteful to say the least.

On the other hand to say that other countries need to depend less on China after coronavirus revealed the extent to which we depend on the country is very justified.
Do we really this much? I mean (consumer) electronics, for sure... But other than that?

I think generally - and the irony is that this is what ramsej hates - we need a more socialist approach in some sectors... Like health... It should be cost-efficient, yes, but does it need to be privatized? Profitable? And even if so... I know for a fact Germany has full scale power plants on standby, to activate in times of crisis, need, high demand... Why don’t we do this with hospitals/health institutions?
Crucial, really important equipment should not be outsourced... Like now with masks and whatnot... If necessary, these companies must be socialized or publicly funded, in order to be able to redistribute easily in times of need and high demand...
Also, every arch-conservative or further right-minded individual should start thinking about why science dictates politics in the corona-crisis but not wrt climate change... Which will probably cost more lives in the long run...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 26404
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1327 times
Been thanked: 5940 times
Gender: Male

Re: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby tuscanybayern » Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:06 pm

#12 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:To say that we should isolate China and completely destroy its economy and its people’s livelihood because of a virus which there’s no proof showing anything other than it originating naturally is spiteful to say the least.

On the other hand to say that other countries need to depend less on China after coronavirus revealed the extent to which we depend on the country is very justified.
Do we really this much? I mean (consumer) electronics, for sure... But other than that?

I think generally - and the irony is that this is what ramsej hates - we need a more socialist approach in some sectors... Like health... It should be cost-efficient, yes, but does it need to be privatized? Profitable? And even if so... I know for a fact Germany has full scale power plants on standby, to activate in times of crisis, need, high demand... Why don’t we do this with hospitals/health institutions?
Crucial, really important equipment should not be outsourced... Like now with masks and whatnot... If necessary, these companies must be socialized or publicly funded, in order to be able to redistribute easily in times of need and high demand...
Also, every arch-conservative or further right-minded individual should start thinking about why science dictates politics in the corona-crisis but not wrt climate change... Which will probably cost more lives in the long run...


well, climate change is a Chinese hoax for ramsej so it all makes sense
tuscanybayern
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 921
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:00 pm
Has thanked: 215 times
Been thanked: 387 times
Gender: Male

Re: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby RedQueen » Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:13 pm

#12 wrote:Do we really this much? I mean (consumer) electronics, for sure... But other than that?

Like you say yourself, masks, protective clothing, medication...
Crucial, really important equipment should not be outsourced... Like now with masks and whatnot... If necessary, these companies must be socialized or publicly funded, in order to be able to redistribute easily in times of need and high demand...

I don't think this solves the problem. Yesterday a report on public TV said hospitals have masks on stock that are usually enough for two years, but now they need the same amount within a couple of weeks. These masks have an expiration date. You can't have that many masks on stock in the event that maybe a pandemic will hit you in 30 years, nor can you keep entire factories for these things on stand-by.
Also, every arch-conservative or further right-minded individual should start thinking about why science dictates politics in the corona-crisis but not wrt climate change... Which will probably cost more lives in the long run...

Might have something to do with the respective scientists' communication.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
User avatar
RedQueen
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2620
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:58 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 151 times
Been thanked: 1358 times
Gender: Female

Re: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby #12 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:52 pm

RedQueen wrote:
#12 wrote:Do we really this much? I mean (consumer) electronics, for sure... But other than that?

Like you say yourself, masks, protective clothing, medication...
Crucial, really important equipment should not be outsourced... Like now with masks and whatnot... If necessary, these companies must be socialized or publicly funded, in order to be able to redistribute easily in times of need and high demand...

I don't think this solves the problem. Yesterday a report on public TV said hospitals have masks on stock that are usually enough for two years, but now they need the same amount within a couple of weeks. These masks have an expiration date. You can't have that many masks on stock in the event that maybe a pandemic will hit you in 30 years, nor can you keep entire factories for these things on stand-by.
Also, every arch-conservative or further right-minded individual should start thinking about why science dictates politics in the corona-crisis but not wrt climate change... Which will probably cost more lives in the long run...

Might have something to do with the respective scientists' communication.
Yeah makes sense... But I still think you could hoard the material in a way that at least guarantees supply... I mean, fuck prices, but people fighting this shit at the front need to be protected...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 26404
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1327 times
Been thanked: 5940 times
Gender: Male

Re: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby Achilles » Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:28 pm

Eurozone once again on the verge of falling apart like a domino, a joke "alliance" always was and always will be...

Governments should switch in attack mode, I'm not into politics too much, more like all politicians are scumbags but now they should act collectively because people are dying, citizens are in terror, big countries are collapsing, the financial system is on the edge for a crash.
They should fund billions to attack the COVID-19 crisis with a organized and structure plan(internationally) making millions tests to the citizens from mild symptoms to a positive patient and then do a rapid tracking of the people he met then again testing and son on... While they invest a really BIG sum to an R & D project for a vaccine so we can have it asap

Precautions are good to buy us some time and keep the Health system of every country on their feet while giving time to science to analyze the situation better because if you have an Italy or Spain situation with the Health system collapsing it's over... however by the mid/end of April they(governments) should change their approach but who knows by then what will the numbers be for France or Germany.
Hope everything goes fine and survive this pandemic health-financial crisis, I wish all the best to everyone and for every country out there!
Mia san mia
User avatar
Achilles
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4317
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:36 am
Has thanked: 1263 times
Been thanked: 2438 times
Gender: Male

Re: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:39 pm

What I find ridiculous is how the anti-EU brigade and media keep going on about how the EU is falling apart the moment there is a crisis because every country is doing its own thing, closing borders, stopping exports of medical equipment etc.

They’ve been telling us for years countries can’t do their own thing because the EU took their independence. :lol:
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 41598
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 14361 times
Been thanked: 11391 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:17 pm

Italy has crossed the 10,000 death mark. :(
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 41598
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 14361 times
Been thanked: 11391 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:25 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:What I find ridiculous is how the anti-EU brigade and media keep going on about how the EU is falling apart the moment there is a crisis because every country is doing its own thing, closing borders, stopping exports of medical equipment etc.

They’ve been telling us for years countries can’t do their own thing because the EU took their independence.
Thank God they are not dictating. Probably they maybe came to their senses, and acknowledged that with their open borders shit have caused thousands of deaths and there will be thousands more.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 50482
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 33339 times
Been thanked: 7256 times
Gender: Male

Re: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby #12 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:32 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:What I find ridiculous is how the anti-EU brigade and media keep going on about how the EU is falling apart the moment there is a crisis because every country is doing its own thing, closing borders, stopping exports of medical equipment etc.

They’ve been telling us for years countries can’t do their own thing because the EU took their independence.
Thank God they are not dictating. Probably they maybe came to their senses, and acknowledged that with their open borders shit have caused thousands of deaths and there will be thousands more.
Another moronic post...

Also, they never DID dictate...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 26404
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1327 times
Been thanked: 5940 times
Gender: Male

Re: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby tuscanybayern » Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:09 pm

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:What I find ridiculous is how the anti-EU brigade and media keep going on about how the EU is falling apart the moment there is a crisis because every country is doing its own thing, closing borders, stopping exports of medical equipment etc.

They’ve been telling us for years countries can’t do their own thing because the EU took their independence.
Thank God they are not dictating. Probably they maybe came to their senses, and acknowledged that with their open borders shit have caused thousands of deaths and there will be thousands more.
Another moronic post...

Also, they never DID dictate...


coronavirus has spread all over the world regardless of Schengen area. #-o

do you think that custom checks can magically inhibit the contagiousness of a virus?
tuscanybayern
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 921
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:00 pm
Has thanked: 215 times
Been thanked: 387 times
Gender: Male

Re: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:35 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:What I find ridiculous is how the anti-EU brigade and media keep going on about how the EU is falling apart the moment there is a crisis because every country is doing its own thing, closing borders, stopping exports of medical equipment etc.

They’ve been telling us for years countries can’t do their own thing because the EU took their independence.
Thank God they are not dictating. Probably they maybe came to their senses, and acknowledged that with their open borders shit have caused thousands of deaths and there will be thousands more.
Actually, they never had competence over medical affairs, and in any case decisions in the EU are ALWAYS taken by the national governments, whatever the topic, just together instead of individually.

Also, the clauses for suspending open borders and all that stuff has ALWAYS been there in EU law. They’re nothing new. Literally about 75% of my work at the moment as a translator every day is translating notification after notification by different EU countries suspending exports, imposing limits on prices and so on and on. Every single time they cite the local and EU laws that give them these powers.
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 41598
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 14361 times
Been thanked: 11391 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AhrefsBot [Bot], DRvad14 and 1 guest