You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:37 pm

Halaand, take also care of your minds...

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-CZ6ezDNCH ... hare_sheet
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:40 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:[quote="FCBayernMunchen"][quote="ramsej84"][quote="FCBayernMunchen"]Back to an exponential rise it is.

Hopefully the government announced more measures to help people who have to close down because what we have so far is very minimal.
I am going to despair.
Thank God my wife works in the Educ sect so at least her wage will cont

Hope all goes back to normal soon.
May / June at least...
Tomorrow I will call the Bank to ask them for a (at least) 3 months off from the loan repayment[/quote]House?

What retail business are you in?
And does your wife have tenure?[/quote]House loan.

We sell Tiles and bathroom sanitary ware,
Wall coverings , material for the industry.
All imported from Italy and Spain....

The house is on both of us but loan is taken from my account.[/quote]So you're directly dependable on the EU supply and value chain - and you see what happens when it’s interrupted (i.e. borders are closed)...

So you don’t have wage continuation?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:49 pm

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:[quote="ramsej84"][quote="FCBayernMunchen"][quote="ramsej84"][quote="FCBayernMunchen"]Back to an exponential rise it is.

Hopefully the government announced more measures to help people who have to close down because what we have so far is very minimal.
I am going to despair.
Thank God my wife works in the Educ sect so at least her wage will cont

Hope all goes back to normal soon.
May / June at least...
Tomorrow I will call the Bank to ask them for a (at least) 3 months off from the loan repayment[/quote]House?

What retail business are you in?
And does your wife have tenure?[/quote]House loan.

We sell Tiles and bathroom sanitary ware,
Wall coverings , material for the industry.
All imported from Italy and Spain....

The house is on both of us but loan is taken from my account.[/quote]So you're directly dependable on the EU supply and value chain - and you see what happens when it’s interrupted (i.e. borders are closed)...

So you don’t have wage continuation?[/quote]Maybe yes maybe not we are not so sure yet.

As for the borders. They are still open for stocks but not for people.
As for the work related... We don't have clients to sell to cause of the crises
Last edited by ramsej84 on Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:54 pm

#12 wrote:So you're directly dependable on the EU supply and value chain - and you see what happens when it’s interrupted (i.e. borders are closed)...

Man, that was creative. Annoyingly creative.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:02 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:

Quarantine in Palermo with DJ Cocuzza ! =D>
The DJ interviewed on a local tv station
IMG_20200322_195927.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:08 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:So you're directly dependable on the EU supply and value chain - and you see what happens when it’s interrupted (i.e. borders are closed)...

Care to elaborate?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:45 pm

https://eu.courier-journal.com/story/ne ... 894959001/

Maybe this is what some people call Karma...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:32 pm

#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:

Care to elaborate?

It was mischievous and creative how you turned that against him
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:43 pm

Borders closed for people.... and egoistic tourists... and to the kind of person of that French dick head who was uncooperative with the authorities from the beginning.
He told the authorities that he was to stay in a particular address... it resulted that he lied ... he made a commotion as he lended as he did not want to make the quarantine... etc
The Police said that the majority of those who are not observing the Quarantine rules are foreigners...
How nice
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:49 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:[quote="#12"]So you're directly dependable on the EU supply and value chain - and you see what happens when it’s interrupted (i.e. borders are closed)...

Care to elaborate?

It was mischievous and creative how you turned that against him[/quote]
Well, I care to apply the less negatively connotated version of mischief here...
Not trying to instrumentalize situations like these, but it was just too obvious in this case... And seeing how fiercely he usually opposes the EU I took the bait...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:51 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Borders closed for people.... and egoistic tourists... and to the kind of person of that French dick head who was uncooperative with the authorities from the beginning.
He told the authorities that he was to stay in a particular address... it resulted that he lied ... he made a commotion as he lended as he did not want to make the quarantine... etc
The Police said that the majority of those who are not observing the Quarantine rules are foreigners...
How nice
Dude... When will you get that whichever way, there’s no chance to escape this? It would’ve hit you either way so stop agitating against foreigners yet again...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:11 pm

It's a matter of interpretation. The vast majority of the non-Maltese people involved live here. To me, they may not be Maltese, but they are not foreigners if this is the place they call home.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:26 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:It's a matter of interpretation. The vast majority of the non-Maltese people involved live here. To me, they may not be Maltese, but they are not foreigners if this is the place they call home.
However that may be... Even if miraculously Malta and maybe a few other islands would’ve been able to keep it out... It would’ve still gotten there eventually... I imagine you need foreign supply even for groceries? The virus survives up to 3 days on surfaces... It would’ve gotten in somehow...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fénix » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:38 pm

Curfew to be introduced in Croatia in the next 2 days if people disobey to stay at their homes. People will be fined if they violate rules of moving in big groups and spending time with other people.

Police patrols from today on borders of every Croatian county. =D> =D> =D> =D> People are not allowed to move from city to city except they have a damn good reason to do.
Children were spotted for the whole week in public playgrounds and from yesterday all playgrounds and sports and recreation places are closed and marked as forbidden to gather.

Public transport in my city is completely shut down and I think the same will be in other cities, towns and places. Stores and shopping malls from tomorrow work from 8:00h to 17:00h. =D>

Total silence today in Osijek, almost nobody in traffic. When I was walking and spending some 2 hours in my big house backyard, the atmosphere was like between 1 and 5 in the morning.

It's the 7th day without new infected people in my country. =D> 2 areas near me are in isolation where first 2 infected people live and came back from Zagreb carrying the virus 10-11 days ago.

Zagreb along with Istria and recently Dalmatia are in trouble and if it becomes real hot, I hope both the government and the president enforce the martial law and send military.

The cooperation of all sides is great from what I've seen in the last 3 weeks; the prime minister, the president and other crucial 3-4 ministers are doing a great job, especially after today's earthquake.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:08 am

#12 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:It's a matter of interpretation. The vast majority of the non-Maltese people involved live here. To me, they may not be Maltese, but they are not foreigners if this is the place they call home.
However that may be... Even if miraculously Malta and maybe a few other islands would’ve been able to keep it out... It would’ve still gotten there eventually... I imagine you need foreign supply even for groceries? The virus survives up to 3 days on surfaces... It would’ve gotten in somehow...

Of course it would. We would have had to completely isolate ourselves pretty much forever.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge