You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby Paphlagonian » Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:19 pm

+627 deaths in Italy...
Paphlagonian
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Turkey

Postby Dumbledore7 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:20 pm

Ok wow. Tax allowances, increased universal credit, no interest loan amongst others. Government is quite literally provisioning everything financially.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Dumbledore7 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:46 pm

Rishi Sunak's gonna be the first racial minority Prime Minister. Brave, brave man.
Dumbledore7

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:03 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:UK government will now provide unlimited funds to businesses for 3 months, to pay for salaries that businesses can't afford, with no exception. Unreal stuff.
That’s the way things should be.
1.8 billion here but opposition is claiming that only 170 million are for real
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:04 pm

Paphlagonian wrote:+627 deaths in Italy...
Today !!!!!!?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:10 pm

Bulgarian biotechnology company Micar21 has been developing a general Coronavirus vaccine in the past four years, and announced that it will begin clinical trials of a SARS-CoV-2 vaccine based on this research in mid-2020. The company announced that with government support in funding and shorter clinical trial protocols, the drug could be synthesised in two months. As a whole, the state is ready to continue battling the virus with almost 5 billion euros and another almost 1 billion from the EU.

Today we banned access to city parks and restricted non-essential travel between cities and towns as of Saturday. Also, access to food shops and pharmacies for two hours in the morning (8:30-10:30) will be banned for people under 60 to allow the elderly and most vulnerable to buy medicines.

Businesses planning to lay off workers due to closures of shops, bars and clubs should keep them for now, with the state covering 60% of their pay for one month for the next couple of months.

In the last three weeks, almost 50 000 people have arrived from Italy, Germany, Spain and France and they are now under quarantine. 2/3 of them are from the "roma" population, and authorities in a couple of the cities are struggling to enforce the strict containment measures generally respected by the population. So there are police patrols that stop them at checkpoints in the neighbourhoods to prevent the locals from leaving in large groups.

As of today, we have 129 cases with 3 total deaths:
- A 74-year-old man who had a history of pulmonary diseases.
- A 66-year-old woman with a history of heart disease. She was the wife of the 74-year-old man. :(
- An 80-year-old woman who had been admitted to hospital with a stroke, but she was tested positive for the virus in the hospital.

The peak in Bulgaria is still expected to be by the end of April. For now, I think we're doing just fine, given the situation around us.
Salihamidžić: “Correct. Dayot Upamecano will play for FC Bayern for the next five years."
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:14 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:UK government will now provide unlimited funds to businesses for 3 months, to pay for salaries that businesses can't afford, with no exception. Unreal stuff.
That’s the way things should be.
1.8 billion here but opposition is claiming that only 170 million are for real
I didn’t follow it too closely and I have no idea how the opposition reacted, but I’ve seen people who run small businesses say it is useless and that most of it is in delays for tax payments rather than actual money.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:23 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Paphlagonian wrote:+627 deaths in Italy...
Today !!!!!!?
Yes, and it’s not the most concerning thing.

Italy today recorded 5000 new cases.......... (edit: almost 6000 actually!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:37 pm

Unfortunately, it is true about those 600+ Italians in one day.

Incredible what's going on in Italy in less than a month.

In Bosnia and Herzegovina there will be a real catastrophe, though.
In less than a week around 86 infected people. Nobody knows who is the 0 patient, ie with whom everything started.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:48 pm

Fénix wrote:Unfortunately, it is true about those 600+ Italians in one day.

Incredible what's going on in Italy in less than a month.

In Bosnia and Herzegovina there will be a real catastrophe, though.
In less than a week around 86 infected people. Nobody knows who is the 0 patient, ie with whom everything started.
The USA is on track for an Italy-like disaster or worse I think. From 900 to 12k in 10 days.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:53 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:Ok wow. Tax allowances, increased universal credit, no interest loan amongst others. Government is quite literally provisioning everything financially.
See, not ALL the grass is greener on the other side
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Dumbledore7 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:58 pm

#12 wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:Ok wow. Tax allowances, increased universal credit, no interest loan amongst others. Government is quite literally provisioning everything financially.

Brexit means Brexit :mrgreen:
Dumbledore7

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby #12 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:02 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:
#12 wrote:

Brexit means Brexit :mrgreen:
Meanwhile, welcome, we've had that for a week...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby aterford » Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:13 pm

Just been announced by the governor here that starting tomorrow until 7 April the state is going on a full lockdown.

Weird time out here. My town is one I would usually describe as pretty friendly, people are always happy to see each other and whatnot. I went to a couple stores today to stock up (heard through the grapevine this was coming today) and the mood was so weird. Super tense. Everyone heads down moving as quick as they can. Nobody stopping to stay hi or smile or anything. All the stores were busy, but really quiet. Just a weird atmosphere. So...here we go, I guess...
God Bless Thomas Müller
aterford

Postby #12 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:21 pm

aterford wrote:Just been announced by the governor here that starting tomorrow until 7 April the state is going on a full lockdown.

Weird time out here. My town is one I would usually describe as pretty friendly, people are always happy to see each other and whatnot. I went to a couple stores today to stock up (heard through the grapevine this was coming today) and the mood was so weird. Super tense. Everyone heads down moving as quick as they can. Nobody stopping to stay hi or smile or anything. All the stores were busy, but really quiet. Just a weird atmosphere. So...here we go, I guess...
Lockdown means you still go to work right?

Did you at least get TP?
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge