You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby Fénix » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:48 pm

Because of these idiots who listen to their fear and not state leaders and instructions of medical staff, I go to stores, shops and malls looking for food that I used to buy until last Thursday wherever and whatever I want, starting from meat, bread, flour, etc.

Problem is they are buying like flies without head regardless of those rows on the picture.

Serbs aren't attacking, Kennedy and Hrushchov are dead, Trump and Putin are ringing with nuclear arsenal and they are taking everything like it's war.

I talked to many people on streets in the last 5 days in my city and suburb, rare are normal and calm, see that this is everything about taking measures of precaution because of old people and the ones who have problems with heart, pressure, hypertension, cancer, weak immunity etc.

These guys only care about feeding thier fear and listening to social networks where people shit incredible crap.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:01 pm

ramsej84 wrote:German big bro contestants are to be told today

Pretty sure they’ve been told already. I even saw pictures of the reaction of one contestant a couple of days ago.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:06 pm

Fénix wrote:Because of these idiots who listen to their fear and not state leaders and instructions of medical staff, I go to stores, shops and malls looking for food that I used to buy until last Thursday wherever and whatever I want, starting from meat, bread, flour, etc.

Problem is they are buying like flies without head regardless of those rows on the picture.

Serbs aren't attacking, Kennedy and Hrushchov are dead, Trump and Putin are ringing with nuclear arsenal and they are taking everything like it's war.

I talked to many people on streets in the last 5 days in my city and suburb, rare are normal and calm, see that this is everything about taking measures of precaution because of old people and the ones who have problems with heart, pressure, hypertension, cancer, weak immunity etc.

These guys only care about feeding thier fear and listening to social networks where people shit incredible crap.
It’s the same "leaders" that until two weeks ago were just shitty politicians who can never be trusted...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:14 pm

In the meantime a French man in Malta broke the quarantine rules four times.
Thrice when the penalty was 1000€ & twice now that had been raised up to €3000.

What a dick (frog) head..!!!!

Two more cowboys did the same bravado...
An Italian and a Maltese

Irresponsible sobs
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:19 pm

ramsej84 wrote:In the meantime a French man in Malta broke the quarantine rules four times.

An Italian and a Maltese

Irresponsible sobs
Is it possible that something has happened to him? Not sure what the procedure is and whether they just assume no one is home if the door isn’t answered.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Dumbledore7 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:30 pm

#12 wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:I don't know how I feel about that. On one hand it is good to make sure anyone who might have been in contact with them knows. On the other hand there is way too much identifying information, and given the stigma the virus is likely to maintain I am a bit concerned about that.

What stigma? If I have the virus I'll tell everyone, for their safety. Besides, people who can identify you based on that level of information would likely have already known anyway.

Can't have one or the other. You can't want the situation to improve and not want to help.
Wanting is one thing - you cannot just deprive someone of his privacy in a democracy, even in a crisis

And have you assumed that these Singaporeans didn't give consent to provide this information? I'm telling you firsthand that it is very possible in Singapore that every single patient has signed a consentual form to share this information, I'm actually trying to confirm this right now. It's an incredibly well-run democracy with a sophisticated level of education and respect for the community, to a degree that even the older, more conservative citizens could actually be welcome to sharing information.

That's why I keep saying Europeans lack perspective.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:32 pm

Atalanta v Valencia 4-1 was the game that started it all
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:59 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:
#12 wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:[quote="FCBayernMunchen"]I don't know how I feel about that. On one hand it is good to make sure anyone who might have been in contact with them knows. On the other hand there is way too much identifying information, and given the stigma the virus is likely to maintain I am a bit concerned about that.

What stigma? If I have the virus I'll tell everyone, for their safety. Besides, people who can identify you based on that level of information would likely have already known anyway.

Can't have one or the other. You can't want the situation to improve and not want to help.
Wanting is one thing - you cannot just deprive someone of his privacy in a democracy, even in a crisis

And have you assumed that these Singaporeans didn't give consent to provide this information? I'm telling you firsthand that it is very possible in Singapore that every single patient has signed a consentual form to share this information, I'm actually trying to confirm this right now. It's an incredibly well-run democracy with a sophisticated level of education and respect for the community, to a degree that even the older, more conservative citizens could actually be welcome to sharing information.

That's why I keep saying Europeans lack perspective.[/quote]Oh, tbh I skipped over Singapore...

Well yeah, if they have that's great...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:10 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:In the meantime a French man in Malta broke the quarantine rules four times.

An Italian and a Maltese

Irresponsible sobs
Is it possible that something has happened to him? Not sure what the procedure is and whether they just assume no one is home if the door isn’t answered.
https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/man-fined-9000-after-breaking-quarantine-five-times.779312
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:23 pm

It doesn’t say anything about what caught means though. Not saying he’s innocent, but perhaps this is a case where someone needs to check in on him.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:25 pm

FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:34 pm

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:36 pm

Maltese bastards .... zibel... njuranti.. selfish, idiots, gahan
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:54 pm

ramsej84 wrote:https://twitter.com/NathCharnock/status/1240595842467336193?s=19

Was it?

Then why does he know NOW??

Tbh, I wasn’t too scared of a pandemic since I thought we could isolate infected quite well... Problem is egoism and greed (which is kinda the same): tourist regions were sealed off FAR too late and people are too egoistic to stay at home... Fuckers...
Also it's more infectuous than initially expected... Probably cause the Chinese numbers were fixed and SK and esp. Taiwan did such an outstanding job...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fénix » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:24 pm

Maybe the virus can do something that people in Western world couldn't do - reconsider their way of life, life views, behavior towards old people, children, work, salaries, labor rights, economic models and exhausting race towards profit under high pressure and stress and so on.

The only thing I see right now very positive is that nature is starting to breathe, feels alive, plants and animals living like never before near us humans in this modern environment.

Now we must take a longer break and it will cost - time, health, human lives and of course money.

We can see how human arrogance and sense of superiority can be handled very easy.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge