You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby #12 » Thu May 13, 2021 9:57 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I don’t know anyone who had anything after the first Pfizer tbh. I didn’t have anything too bad after the second one either other than really bad arm pain but I know several who got bad side effects with the second one. My best friend had it yesterday and is basically confined to bed today. Hopefully your dad will be luckier.
Heterologous German here

Got my second shot yesterday 6.30pm... Nothing bad so far but once again my arm hurts like it‘s gonna fall off any second now
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fénix » Thu May 13, 2021 11:15 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I don’t know anyone who had anything after the first Pfizer tbh. I didn’t have anything too bad after the second one either other than really bad arm pain but I know several who got bad side effects with the second one. My best friend had it yesterday and is basically confined to bed today. Hopefully your dad will be luckier.

Nothing at all. As for the second dose... late June is the next schedule, al infos are already agreed and set.

I'll call my doctor and sign up for it. Just don't know which one I'll get, Pfizer or Moderna. AstraZeneca is out of stock here and that's something I'm not going to take as well as Johnson and Sputnik. I'll rather take rbb(first 2) than vector vaccines.

The biggest tragedy is that our country fucked up our immunology institute that we founded within the last 10 years. We could have produced all those vaccines on our own and avoid waiting and ordering/buying via EU. #-o #-o

One of millions of reasons why my country is bottom of EU instead of being promised land for many around Europe and the world.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu May 13, 2021 11:17 am

Shouldn’t be much difference between Pfizer and Moderna I think. I don’t think I know anyone’s who’s taken the latter. Don’t think they’re giving it out much here. Most people had AZ.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Fénix » Thu May 13, 2021 11:23 am

My neighbor is some pharmaceutical staff for decades and 2-3 weeks ago she explained me differences between these 2 vaccines and all others, why we today can produce vaccine in a year compared to 30-40-50 years ago when it took 10 years, etc.

She didn't have any side effects while her daughter(around 40) who is a doctor had high temperature after Pfizer but it was only one day and tomorrow absolutely as it wasn't anything at all.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Thu May 13, 2021 11:23 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Shouldn’t be much difference between Pfizer and Moderna I think. I don’t think I know anyone’s who’s taken the latter. Don’t think they’re giving it out much here. Most people had AZ.
My colleague had moderna
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri May 14, 2021 12:21 pm

Done...
First dose of Pfizer
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue May 18, 2021 12:48 pm

Indian variant will be the dominant strain in th UK in the coming weeks...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/ ... ys-hancock

All the best.

Now I am waiting for : ,my Govt to stop people from coming and going to the UK

Also well done for those who gave the thumbs up to have spectators during Euros and also the Eurovision song contest
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue May 18, 2021 8:07 pm

The Eurovision in Holland or how one has described it recently "the Lgbtiq Olympics" ... ... Crowds cramped without masks
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ottomeister87 » Tue May 18, 2021 8:47 pm

ramsej84 wrote:The Eurovision in Holland or how one has described it recently "the Lgbtiq Olympics" ... ... Crowds cramped without masks

Hope that shit get shuts down while its being live, fucking idiots. Things are slowly opening here again and these retards are blowing it for everyone else.
Ottomeister87
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fénix » Tue May 18, 2021 9:04 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:The Eurovision in Holland or how one has described it recently "the Lgbtiq Olympics" ... ... Crowds cramped without masks

Hope that shit get shuts down while its being live, fucking idiots. Things are slowly opening here again and these retards are blowing it for everyone else.

After the show they can all go to one month isolation.

I guess A. Lukashenko approves this. :mrgreen:
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby DRvad14 » Mon May 24, 2021 8:23 am

Intelligence on Sick Staff at Wuhan Lab Fuels Debate On Covid-19 Origin
Report says researchers went to hospital in November 2019, shortly before confirmed outbreak; adds to calls for probe of whether virus escaped lab Can't see tweet? Click here!
DRvad14
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby ramsej84 » Mon May 24, 2021 8:26 am

DRvad14 wrote:Intelligence on Sick Staff at Wuhan Lab Fuels Debate On Covid-19 Origin
Report says researchers went to hospital in November 2019, shortly before confirmed outbreak; adds to calls for probe of whether virus escaped lab Can't see tweet? Click here!
The whole world must unite to pressure China to pay war like reparations ...

As I had said in the past ... The virus was already present in Wuhan in Sept Oct when the Police Olympics where being held...
The French contingent recounted what they saw and experienced.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon May 24, 2021 2:23 pm

Malta claims to have become the first EU country to reach herd immunity today (70% of the population vaccinated).

I think the claim is a bit dubious as it is based on 70% having received one dose not both, but good news nevertheless.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Mon May 24, 2021 3:24 pm

We are expected to reach 55% in Croatia by the mid-June if I memorized the prime minister's words well.
Hopefully it's about 2 doses, not just one.

Anyway, the numbers have fallen in the last 3 weeks under 1000 cases and are falling week after week.

I hope it's not a false data because of tourism which is the main fuse of preventing us being a 3rd world country all these decades after the war.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Mon May 24, 2021 3:28 pm

What have announced today is going to create confusion and chaos

And

Wtf ,.. ?¿?? How come a single dose count????
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge