You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby DRvad14 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:00 am

DRvad14
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby AvatarX » Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:52 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Just had my second dose!

Great man. I am hoping for June to have a bit piece of mind during summer, but it's still early to be sure.
:: Lass uns ein Computer sein ::
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:35 am

Great man. I am hoping for June to have a bit piece of mind during summer, but it's still early to be sure.
Fingers crossed. I got very lucky myself, and not sure why I’ve already been given it tbh.

I was also quite lucky with side effects. For the first one, I had to take deeper breaths for the first hour and then had pain in my arm for the next couple of days which was easily avoided by not moving that muscle. For the second one, I had much worse pain whether or not I moved it, starting from a few hours after and lasting until the end of the next day. I also had vivid dreams the first night which is apparently a side effect but of course nothing negative about it. There were moments where I had momentary dips or increases in body temperature with the second one but they always got regulated very quickly, no fever etc. like most people have. Up to yesterday though I was still feeling a sort of stinging feeling in my arm occasionally (very rarely). We’ll see today.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:32 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

Fingers crossed. I got very lucky myself, and not sure why I’ve already been given it tbh.

I was also quite lucky with side effects. For the first one, I had to take deeper breaths for the first hour and then had pain in my arm for the next couple of days which was easily avoided by not moving that muscle. For the second one, I had much worse pain whether or not I moved it, starting from a few hours after and lasting until the end of the next day. I also had vivid dreams the first night which is apparently a side effect but of course nothing negative about it. There were moments where I had momentary dips or increases in body temperature with the second one but they always got regulated very quickly, no fever etc. like most people have. Up to yesterday though I was still feeling a sort of stinging feeling in my arm occasionally (very rarely). We’ll see today.
So not only AZ
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:43 am

What do you mean?

From the experiences I know AZ is affecting young people very badly after the first dose and Pfizer did so after the second for some. Of course both don’t matter as long as you don’t get anything serious. Fever is common for all vaccines. It’s the blood clot risk that’s unique to the AZ/J&J vaccines that is somewhat concerning (though way exaggerated), other side effects are nothing to worry about and any medicine has them.

My mum had the first AZ dose and did not have any side effects at all, not even arm pain.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:16 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:What do you mean?

From the experiences I know AZ is affecting young people very badly after the first dose and Pfizer did so after the second for some. Of course both don’t matter as long as you don’t get anything serious. Fever is common for all vaccines. It’s the blood clot risk that’s unique to the AZ/J&J vaccines that is somewhat concerning (though way exaggerated), other side effects are nothing to worry about and any medicine has them.

My mum had the first AZ dose and did not have any side effects at all, not even arm pain.
Gives side effects
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:25 pm

All medicines have possible side effects, it's just that with these vaccines most are getting something while with other medicines most don't.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:31 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:All medicines have possible side effects, it's just that with these vaccines most are getting something while with other medicines most don't.
Meh...

It’s also that we have probably NEVER observed a market release THIS closely...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:40 am

#12 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:All medicines have possible side effects, it's just that with these vaccines most are getting something while with other medicines most don't.
Meh...

It’s also that we have probably NEVER observed a market release THIS closely...
That’s very true.

That said, I don’t think I’ve ever had a side effect to a medicine before (and barely had any for this one, but I did have something).
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:04 am

I‘ve heard somewhere that traditionally, vaccines are designed to cause a mild immune reaction but because of the time constraints these aren’t... I thought it was Bull, so I didn’t look into it
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:00 pm

Health Minister of Malta Chirs Fearne announced three cases of the Brazil variant of the virus have been detected in Malta. [b]The three cases were [/b]imported and all those who might have been in touch with the persons infected are in isolation.

"We are studying the situation so that we have a clear picture what is happening in the community," Fearne said.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:15 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Health Minister of Malta Chirs Fearne announced three cases of the Brazil variant of the virus have been detected in Malta. [b]The three cases were [/b]imported and all those who might have been in touch with the persons infected are in isolation.

"We are studying the situation so that we have a clear picture what is happening in the community," Fearne said.

Thankfully early studies show that the two main vaccines we're using are effective against this particular variant.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:17 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Health Minister of Malta Chirs Fearne announced three cases of the Brazil variant of the virus have been detected in Malta. [b]The three cases were [/b]imported and all those who might have been in touch with the persons infected are in isolation.

Thankfully early studies show that the two main vaccines we're using are effective against this particular variant.

at least ...

SAF variant is resistant though !
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Hardrade » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:21 pm

I don’t think it’s very healthy to obsess over this situation so much, there’s like 163 pages of this topic already - don’t get me wrong, I also monitored the state of affairs closely during the first few months, however I find it as a rule that everyone in my vicinity who kept going beyond their capability of control, prevention and responsibility ended up drained and isolated (mentally rather than physically).
Hardrade
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:21 am

Cyprus
India
Japan

Are all in deep crisis...

Bye bye Olympics... and most probably even the Euros
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge