You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby #12 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:47 pm

Yeah but if you do this, as FCBM pointed out, you need governmental help...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:17 pm

#12 wrote:Yeah but if you do this, as FCBM pointed out, you need governmental help...
Govt help only for those in that sector that's it.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:44 am

:shock:
Why quarantine rules are now more relaxed
Most COVID-19 patients can now get back to life after 14 days in isolation [source]

After 14 days in isolation, most non-severe COVID-19 patients will no longer be infectious even if they test positive, the health department has told Times of Malta.

The explanation came after the Superintendent of Public Health, Charmaine Gauci announced earlier this month that patients are no longer required to have a negative test result at the end of two weeks of quarantine.

A similar procedure applies to people living with a person who is positive for COVID-19.

If they do not experience symptoms, they can end their quarantine after 14 days, along with the infected person.

A spokeswoman said that the quarantine protocol for persons with mild to moderate cases of COVID-19 was amended in light of new research.

“The body of evidence has strengthened that, in non-severe cases, the isolation of the virus can be done successfully for around 10 days from the onset of symptoms.

“After this time, the body’s immune system would have fought against the virus and, while the presence of viral fragments may be detected, such fragments are not infectious,” the spokeswoman said.

She said that the protocol is in line with new guidelines from the European Centre for Disease and Prevention and Control (ECDC).
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:22 am

Yup. Soon we will also not need to have all people who test positive quarantine at all. There is a new system that has started to be implemented which determines how infective someone is. If they are found to be non-infectious, it will probably soon change so there is no need to quarantine.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:28 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Yup. Soon we will also not need to have all people who test positive quarantine at all. There is a new system that has started to be implemented which determines how infective someone is. If they are found to be non-infectious, it will probably soon change so there is no need to quarantine.
Alla Jbierek !
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:44 am

ramsej84 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Yup. Soon we will also not need to have all people who test positive quarantine at all. There is a new system that has started to be implemented which determines how infective someone is. If they are found to be non-infectious, it will probably soon change so there is no need to quarantine.
Alla Jbierek !
Not sure whether I’m correctly detecting sarcasm?

As long as the system is scientifically valid, I see no problem. If science tell us that this person cannot spread the virus, why keep them isolated? I imagine that non-infectious people would also be asymptomatic.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:03 pm

Hhaha I was in fact... but hence is daily big number of recoveries!
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:47 pm

Don’t think they’d be marked as recoveries until they are negative
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:39 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Don’t think they’d be marked as recoveries until they are negative
That is what the article says... after 14 days if one has no symptoms = recovered
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:48 pm

When is this going to end, dear God... :roll: I don't want to hear or see Bill Gates anywhere near being smartass about medicine and biology when IT and Windows is all what he should do(using and typing from his patent Windows product :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ) just I don't want to see LeBron James acting some drunk smart billionaire politician instead of doing at what he is the best - playing basketball, etc. etc.

You can't move anywhere on the planet, start a new life and remain spared of this junk COVID. :lolno: :problem:
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:01 pm

Fénix wrote:When is this going to end, dear God... :roll: I don't want to hear or see Bill Gates anywhere near being smartass about medicine and biology when IT and Windows is all what he should do(using and typing from his patent Windows product :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ) just I don't want to see LeBron James acting some drunk smart billionaire politician instead of doing at what he is the best - playing basketball, etc. etc.

You can't move anywhere on the planet, start a new life and remain spared of this junk COVID. no: :problem:
Apparently never
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:12 pm

New COVID-19 cases hit daily record of 263

1,590 new cases in a week

This is malta where the PM told his flock that we are doing well, we are the best in Europe and by May everything will be back to normal
Last edited by ramsej84 on Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:40 pm

I just found this... I had started a tradition of buying a newspaper every time I travel so one day I can look back and see what we considered important on those days. This is the last one I have:

They thought they were only going to be closing for a week!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:25 pm

We are in the deepest of shits

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... ted.855163

If we don't close the unnecessary and impose a curfew now many many more will perish and this thing will drag on for eternity
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:38 pm

As Malta shuts down all restaurants, cafes etc. today and as we hit exactly one year since the first case recorded here on Sunday, I just calculated that 9% of the total cases ever recorded in Malta happened in the past 7 days alone.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge