You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:54 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Malta has one confirmed case of the South African variant.

:cry: :cry:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby aterford » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:48 pm

I got my second vaccine (Pfizer) about 24 hours ago so I suppose I'm now fully inoculated.

First vaccine - as I recall - gave me a headache, some fatigue, and just a bit of ache in the arm I got the shot.
Of course everyone says the second is worse, it seems.
For the first 12 hours or so I felt pretty good. Had a dull headache that would come for maybe 5-10 minutes, then go away for 20-30, and repeat - for probably 5-6 hours (maybe longer, but I went to bed, so can't say. Wasn't bad enough to keep me up.) Not as bad of a headache as the first time.
Today, a dull and constant headache. Not as bad as the first time, and not as bad as the "spurts" yesterday. Soreness in arm, but really mild. The only noticeable or "big" thing is that I'm just feeling extremely fatigued, like I haven't slept in days. Hopefully that will go away soon, but otherwise it was not terrible. Overall of course I am feeling happy and thankful to have been able to get it done and taken care of.
God Bless Thomas Müller
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:50 pm

Sounds as if you had encountered the real thing....
Anyways can one take something for the headaches?
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby aterford » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:58 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Sounds as if you had encountered the real thing....
Anyways can one take something for the headaches?

Not sure. Seems to be kind of mixed on that, but from what I gather as long as you stick to the 'regular' dose of Tylenol or Advil or whatever and take it *after* the shot, not before, it's most likely fine.
God Bless Thomas Müller
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby #12 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:16 am

In addition to it being kind of funny, here’s an informative piece about what I meant earlier...

https://youtu.be/_v-U3K1sw9U
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby DRvad14 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:03 pm

The first dose of Pfizer Inc and BioNTech's COVID-19 vaccine is 85% effective
DRvad14
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:10 pm

Two French friends who tried to leave Malta using fake COVID-19 test results have instead ended up with suspended prison sentences.

Tabatoni Samuel Numa, 25 and Jean Marine Michelosi, 24, were caught with the falsified documents at Malta International Airport on Friday. Travellers entering France must currently present a negative PCR COVID-19 test result taken within 72 hours of their flight.

Two French friends who tried to leave Malta using fake COVID-19 test results have instead ended up with suspended prison sentences.

Tabatoni Samuel Numa, 25 and Jean Marine Michelosi, 24, were caught with the falsified documents at Malta International Airport on Friday. Travellers entering France must currently present a negative PCR COVID-19 test result taken within 72 hours of their flight.

Both the men pleaded guilty to charges when arraigned in court on Saturday morning. Magistrate Yana Micallef Stafrace gave both of them two-year prison sentences, suspended for four years.

A third man arraigned on Saturday, who is a Libyan national, also pleaded guilty to the same charges. The falsified test result he presented as he was leaving Malta on Friday had also expired.

The man was given a PCR test after his arrest and resulted negative to the virus. 

The court ordered a ban on his name, after prosecutors told the court that the man was helping police in an investigation to catch people who are producing and selling the fake COVID-19 test certificates.

He was conditionally discharged for two years.

Lawyer Joe Brincat represented the two Frenchmen arraigned, while lawyer Charles Mercieca was defence counsel for the Libyan man charged. 
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:32 pm

Spaniard who threatened and slightly injured a Police sergeant after being caught violating Covid-19 regulations, was fined one thousand and one hundred euros by the Court of Magistrates.

Cabron

https://www.tvm.com.mt/en/news/man-arre ... ng-a-mask/
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:58 pm

Israel passes law allowing names of unvaccinated to be shared
Government insists unvaccinated will have right to have data deleted [source]

as it emergences from lockdown, Israel is restricting certain services, including access to gyms and indoor dining, only to the vaccinated, giving a so-called green pass to the fully inoculated.

WELL DONE !
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:08 pm

And I'm about to start visiting my neighbor's gym for the very first time from March 1st.

He opened last week after November lockdown and it's time to socialize again. Fuck it, I need something in my life.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:59 pm

We are in a disaster..

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... ted.854188

Screenshot_20210226-135906.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:28 pm

What’s weird is that no one is calling for more restrictions. It’s not the government, it’s society in general. For the majority, life goes on.

And tbh, I’m not so sure we’re wrong.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:35 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:What’s weird is that no one is calling for more restrictions. It’s not the government, it’s society in general. For the majority, life goes on.

Well, it’s always a matter of resources too... I assume you got enough healthcare to deal with it and vaccines rolling out rather quickly? We also had around 40.000 cases a day for about ten days but we are much bigger with probably less hospital density and our vaccination efforts suck ass
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:17 pm

#12 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:What’s weird is that no one is calling for more restrictions. It’s not the government, it’s society in general. For the majority, life goes on.

Well, it’s always a matter of resources too... I assume you got enough healthcare to deal with it and vaccines rolling out rather quickly? We also had around 40.000 cases a day for about ten days but we are much bigger with probably less hospital density and our vaccination efforts suck ass
Our vaccine rollout is the best in the EU afaik.

Healthcare facilities directly dealing with covid were mostly full a few weeks ago, but not to the extent that people couldn’t be given care. I don’t know whether that’s improved but definitely the number of elderly people hospitalised has gone down drastically (meaning the vaccine is working) and so has the proportion of cases to deaths. Of course any death is one too many and people still need to be careful but I’m not so sure it warrants shutting everything down. The economic cost would be too big.

Already we have several of the most popular bars on the island who do not plan to ever reopen. You need to think about the effect on those people who’ve had no income for ages now and no prospect of getting it back. Bars have been ridiculously targeted here; they’ve been shut down completely for 6 months, with the ban being extended every month right at the end (just when they think they can finally start earning some money again). The thing is, of course they’re not essentials in times like these, but the government has done nothing to clamp down on restaurants acting as bars. So essentially consumers still get their drinks night out, Covid spread is not mitigated (arguably it means people are getting in fewer places), and these guys simply lose their livelihoods.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:24 pm

If we are to improve we need to :
Close all bars and restaurants
close all gyms and cinemas...
Order a curfew between 22.00 - 05.30 (who breaks this curfew will be liable for a 1000.00euro fine and if not paid within a week those breaking the law will be jailed for a month with no option for appeal)
from now till the end of March.

with the above we will decrease the number of new infections... in the meantime there will be daily recoveries and more ppl vaccinated
Last edited by ramsej84 on Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge