You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby #12 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:42 am

aterford wrote:
#12 wrote:
aterford wrote:Well, got my shot! Haha. Sore arm, mild headache, otherwise quite fine.
Just wait for the first firmware Update... I hear Windows 11's a real bitch... Also, of course you'll die because the vaccine is a mastermind plot by the reptiloid George Soros to achieve NWO...

Think I got it all...

Which one did you get? Moderna?

Yeah, but on the plus side, I get 5G wherever I go now! :wink:

I got Pfizer. I guess both got sent to my area and it was pretty much just whichever they had prepared for a given "block".
You lucky guy...!

I am seriously worried I‘ll only have the chance to get the AstraZeneca crap...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:43 am

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:
aterford wrote:Well, got my shot! Haha. Sore arm, mild headache, otherwise quite fine.
Just wait for the first firmware Update... I hear Windows 11's a real bitch... Also, of course you'll die because the vaccine is a mastermind plot by the reptiloid George Soros to achieve NWO...

Think I got it all...

Which one did you get? Moderna?
That SOB , traitor and all has nothing to do with this.... but with all the rest yes....
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fénix » Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:29 am

So, 2 days ago on a national TV they discussed about the vaccine in terms of geopolitics, not health.

It didn't take one single month for pharmaceutical companies to show their face and as people say that hope dies last, unfortunately, this is never going to change. They along with countries/governments already think and speak about dominance on market, profit, economy, numbers, literally returning to the what is called "old normal".

I knew it.

Basically, what the news host asked a Croatian geopolitical analyst, the guy with a small smile answered to him that we are waiting for new vaccine supplies now longer because J. Biden seems to be the reason who is going to let EU without their supply since the USA is higher bidder and they will afford themselves to put us on hold because of their business despite the agreement. =D> =D> =D> =D> :lol: :lol: :lol:

The EU is a wet rag on a stick. Swing it and there it goes off so easily.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:57 am

#12 wrote:I am seriously worried I‘ll only have the chance to get the AstraZeneca crap...

Probably not, didn’t you hear about the EU vs AstraZeneca?
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Fénix » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:12 pm

AstraZeneca cancels steering board meeting with EU

The Commission is demanding more information about the company’s projected 60 percent cut to the EU’s deliveries in the first quarter of 2021.

Vaccine-maker AstraZeneca has refused to attend a meeting top EU officials scheduled for Wednesday evening amid an escalating dispute over production shortfalls, according to a Commission official.

The cancellation follows an explosive interview with AstraZeneca CEO Pascal Soriot on Tuesday night, in which he insisted the company didn't have a contractual obligation but rather a "best effort" to supply the EU with its vaccine.

Instead of the meeting, the company will respond in writing to Health Commissioner Stella Kyriakides' demand for more information, the Commission official said. AstraZeneca did not immediately confirm this plan.

The Commission is demanding more information about the company's projected 60 percent cut to the EU's deliveries in the first quarter of 2021.

The Commission official said that the company did indeed have a "best effort" agreement on deliveries, but it signed an advance purchasing agreement that included the obligation that the company have the manufacturing capacity to deliver the doses.

Amid the bitter recriminations between the two sides — with Soriot accusing the EU of being "emotional" — the chairman of the European Parliament's trade committee, Bernd Lange, has demanded that the contract be made public.

https://www.politico.eu/article/astrazeneca-cancels-steering-board-meeting-with-eu/

As I said in my previous post, it has already started with the capitalist/business/profit/geopolitics perversion.

I knew it long before the scientific research for vaccine started that this is going to happen. They can't change their nature. That corrupt human nature can't be fixed. Why even bother or be negative.

These companies aren't charity and humanitarian organizations.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby aterford » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:56 pm

ramsej84 wrote:So how and to whom are the vaccines being administered?
Here they started with the healthcare workers and the over 85s

I am sure it is a similar distribution in many areas, but for my region it's done in tiers. 1a is basically just healthcare workers, and long-term care facility staff/residents. As far as I know we have pretty much already moved past that phase.
1b is including anyone over 65, and certain types of 'essential workers', which is including things like other first responders, "education" workers, USPS, public transit, day care staff, prison staff/inmates, etc... Somehow, for some reason, I was counted amongst "Education" workers and thus in group 1b. My particular role doesn't really have a ton of interaction with many people outside my immediate department, and almost zero student interaction, and overall I am fairly low-risk, but hey, I wasn't about to say no if offered....

I will say that based on what I am hearing from some people on the local covid "taskforce," it sounds like the vaccination process is going really smoothly and efficiently, BUT I think they are also a bit discouraged at the percentage of people who are opting to get it in the first place. We sent registrations around at our employer to roughly 500 people, and something like only 250 even responded (and that doesn't mean saying "yes" - the registration was basically opt-in or opt-out), so I'm not sure if that's totally indicative of other groups but if so...not super encouraging in that regard.
God Bless Thomas Müller
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:26 pm

Fénix wrote:These companies aren't charity and humanitarian organizations.

And no one is expecting them to be. It ultimately boils down to this: they had no problem accepting all that money months ago, which is what they used to further research and production.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:29 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
#12 wrote:I am seriously worried I‘ll only have the chance to get the AstraZeneca crap...

Probably not, didn’t you hear about the EU vs AstraZeneca?
I did... It’s still the one the EU ordered most of and if it turns out true it doesn’t help old people, it WILL be the one most of us will get...

Also, this is an area, where I am actually with ramsej: the EU REALLY fucked this up... Like MCA level...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:53 pm

Astra is not ideal to be administered to over 65....
Wowwwwww

https://www.tvm.com.mt/en/news/germany- ... -under-65/

Germany: Astrazeneca vaccine only to be given to those under 65

Posted On January 28, 2021 - Updated 28 January, 2021 8:47pm

Meanwhile in China

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/ ... tion-areas
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:18 am

ramsej84 wrote:Astra is not ideal to be administered to over 65....
Wowwwwww

Meanwhile in China

It is a SHIT vaccine! It’s simply shit... Give it to the Brits, I‘ll wait for a good one!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:58 am

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Astra is not ideal to be administered to over 65....
Wowwwwww

Meanwhile in China

It is a SHIT vaccine! It’s simply shit... Give it to the Brits, I‘ll wait for a good one!
Thank God we are not buying it...
Also we can't choose between Moderna or Pfizer... you take what is in store for you
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:57 pm

Aren’t we (buying it)?

I’m all good with both Pfizer and Moderna.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:26 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Aren’t we (buying it)?

Me too, problem is, we‘ll get the monkey virus garbage - anyone got a 65plus ID?
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:27 pm

And yes, we (EU) are
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:35 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Aren’t we (buying it)?

I have just seen on tom that we are waiting the go ahead form ...
Gauci said Maltese authorities would wait for the advice of the EU's medicines watchdog.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge