You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:36 pm

Sorry to hear. My condolences.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:14 pm

Lukas wrote:Sounds like we’re about to be banned from entering Europe, and it didn’t even need Brexit

If Europe had done the same to China last December perhaps we’d be in a better place now
Prosit
Well said

Finally someone woke up and joined the the side of the truth
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:16 pm

Fénix wrote:
Fénix wrote:I have one relative on respirator, it affected both of his lungs. 5 days ago he ended up in hospital and he is 69 years old. He lives across my backyard. I found out 2 days ago when I saw on Whatspp one status from his son.
Yesterday morning my mom spoke with her cousin(his wife) who told me what's the situation, when it occurred and when he went to hospital.
I just hope and pray he recovers and comes back home. [-o< That's the best Christmas gift for his family, relatives and friends.

He is gone. My godfather passed away due to COVID-19 in less than 20 days and he spent 14 days in hospital on respirator device. :cry: :cry: :cry: The godmother was also positive 2 weeks ago, as she said that she was sitting next to him back then every day and nothing happened to her at all, no reaction. I went to her place 3 hours ago.

He was strong, healthy, no diseases at all, very nice person, extremely active and hard working person. I spent the entire year with him working and gathering except the last one and a half months when it started to be cold here The virus affected both of his lungs, we all thought he is gonna make it in the last 7 days, he said he was a bit better, but it didn't let him go... We aren't going to see him again. :(

So far in Croatia it has also killed people in late 20's and 30's with no health problems at all.
I have no words
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:29 pm

Lukas wrote:Sounds like we’re about to be banned from entering Europe, and it didn’t even need Brexit :lol:

If Europe had done the same to China last December perhaps we’d be in a better place now
Since you’re British, I assume you know about black humor, so:

we couldn’t, China is too valuable a trade ally for us...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Lukas » Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:07 pm

#12 wrote:
Lukas wrote:Sounds like we’re about to be banned from entering Europe, and it didn’t even need Brexit :lol:

Since you’re British, I assume you know about black humor, so:

we couldn’t, China is too valuable a trade ally for us...

True and even more valuable to the UK now “we” have decided we don’t want to trade with Europe anymore :|
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
European Union

Postby MUTU » Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:18 pm

My deepest condolences, Fénix :cry:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lukas » Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:24 pm

Heartfelt condolences to you Fènix. Stay strong buddy
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
European Union

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:25 pm

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:57 pm

It’s not like they invented it... Stupid RWs
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:14 pm

#12 wrote:It’s not like they invented it... Stupid RWs
Let's say so....

But they hid it from the rest of the world in order to abide by their dirty duties of Communist.

Although nothing stops from thinking that they did so on purpose first to stop the Massive Protests that were happening in Hong Kong.

P.S I can't understand all this favouritism towards this Regime especially by a German; can't you see the similarities between this Red regime and the one that was born right in the centre of Europe 90 years ago?

These sobs are bullying their whole continent plus putting into submission the rest of the World.
These bastards have to be eradicated asap...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:56 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:It’s not like they invented it... Stupid RWs
Let's say so....

But they hid it from the rest of the world in order to abide by their dirty duties of Communist.

Although nothing stops from thinking that they did so on purpose first to stop the Massive Protests that were happening in Hong Kong.

P.S I can't understand all this favouritism towards this Regime especially by a German; can't you see the similarities between this Red regime and the one that was born right in the centre of Europe 90 years ago?

These sobs are bullying their whole continent plus putting into submission the rest of the World.
These bastards have to be eradicated asap...
What favoritism?

It’s simple, it’s a natural disaster... Sure, they could have done more, maybe did poorly... But they didn't do it on purpose so I don’t get the reparations talk

What’s next, we're making Farage pay for their new trope?
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Dumbledore7 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:54 am

Imagine not wearing a seatbelt and wanting the other guy to pay for the accident.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby MUTU » Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:04 am

Dumbledore7 wrote:

Imagine not wearing a seatbelt and wanting the other guy to pay for the accident.

Imagine telling your passenger that your brakes aren't working when you're driving at 120km/h and there's a gridlock some 20m in front of you.

Maybe if you told him before he wouldn't have accepted the lift offer.

The truth is somewhere in between as always in these things. China brought it, possibly through lack of hygiene standards, and hid it from the rest of the world, and the rest of the world did not take it seriously enough even though it was too late by then.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Dumbledore7 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:24 am

Well that's it. If you did wear your seatbelt, dealt with the situation as well as you could, then by all means complain all you want.

Fact is some countries have dealt with it better than others, and funnily enough I don't see New Zealand crying about China when they're probably the most deserving to do so. Countries who've come out worse have only got themselves to blame.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby MUTU » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:00 am

Dumbledore7 wrote:Well that's it. If you did wear your seatbelt, dealt with the situation as well as you could, then by all means complain all you want.

Fact is some countries have dealt with it better than others, and funnily enough I don't see New Zealand crying about China when they're probably the most deserving to do so. Countries who've come out worse have only got themselves to blame.

Well, you're a scientist in the UK and I distinctly remember you calling it a "random virus". The reason China have a lot of blame (not the entire blame) is that they had a head start to realise that this wasn't just a random virus but something very big. By the time the Western world realised what the Chinese knew all along, and did their best to hide, it was too late.

Of course, whenever you take a lift from someone you could wrap yourself in bubble wrap and get a mechanic to inspect the car first, but if someone knows about a defect and hides it, then it stands to reason that the driver is obliged to inform his/her passengers.

Let me bring another example. Imagine a person conscious of being HIV+ meets a girl in a bar and has unprotected sex with her, when he gets taken to court do you think that he would get away scot free simply because she should have asked him to wear a condom? Yes, he didn't rape her. Yes, he may even have had a condom is his pocket. Yet, in most jurisdictions, he'd be locked up in a cell for that. The onus was completely on him.

How many times have we seen the Chinese government pleading to the leaders of other countries to take this virus more seriously and that they're underestimating the impact it would have, while transparently sharing all the data they had? They stood by and watched the leaders make mistakes that cost millions of lives. It is an indirect genocide by means of non-action.

Yeah, it's at very least 90% the Chinese government's fault. Had they been up-front about everything, the world would be a much better place today.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge