You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:42 pm

German anti-mask MP in hospital with COVID-19 [source]

afd [-X on this one
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lukas » Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:15 am

So a new strain has started spreading very fast across southern England. The sensible thing would be to shut everything down while they examine it and get the facts. But no they’re still carrying on as they are while the scientists do more research and are still keeping the ludicrous Christmas mixing of households idea :twisted:
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
European Union

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:26 am

Lukas wrote:So a new strain has started spreading very fast across southern England. The sensible thing would be to shut everything down while they examine it and get the facts. But no they’re still carrying on as they are while the scientists do more research and are still keeping the ludicrous Christmas mixing of households idea :twisted:
Are we ever going to get rid of this thing ?
I doubt.... Although we shall ask our Masters; the the Mighty Chinese Pres or his puppet at the helm of the W.H.O ...

And in the meantime the £PL is still letting people in certain stadia
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lukas » Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:30 am

And this plan where people can meet with two other “households” for five days over Christmas. Surely if this development is true that has to be stopped. It shouldn’t be happening anyway never mind if a new fast spreading variety has appeared
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
European Union

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:31 am

Lukas wrote:And this plan where people can meet with two other “households” for five days over Christmas. Surely if this development is true that has to be stopped. It shouldn’t be happening anyway never mind if a new fast spreading variety has appeared
Hopefully people are sensible but I doubt it. I don’t think we have any restriction here, only a recommendation, but we’ll be staying home. Doesn’t feel like Christmas is coming at all tbh, but what can you do? Hopefully we’ll be able to travel and meet up in just 4-6 months.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:47 am

OK OK OK you made your point. :)
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:16 pm

ramsej84 wrote:OK OK OK you made your point. :)
Hahaha deleted them. Tapatalk is being really annoying with loading errors and then multiple posting recently :lol:
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:44 pm

Lukas wrote:So a new strain has started spreading very fast across southern England. The sensible thing would be to shut everything down while they examine it and get the facts. But no they’re still carrying on as they are while the scientists do more research and are still keeping the ludicrous Christmas mixing of households idea :twisted:
We have already been shut for 9 months. We can't stay in forever.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Lukas » Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:04 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
We have already been shut for 9 months. We can't stay in forever.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk

We won’t. We have the vaccines now so once that takes effect restrictions can be lifted. If there was no end in sight I would probably have the same opinion as you
Lukas
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
European Union

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:25 pm

London to impose Christmas lockdown as new virus strain drives surge

New variant is significantly more infectious, does not affect vaccine response

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... rge.839945
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lukas » Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:59 pm

ramsej84 wrote:London to impose Christmas lockdown as new virus strain drives surge

New variant is significantly more infectious, does not affect vaccine response

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... rge.839945

They think...

Hope to god they can confirm it. Doesn’t bear thinking about if it resists the vaccines
Lukas
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
European Union

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:26 pm

It feels weird seeing all those restrictions and lockdowns across Europe while we do normal life here in Guernsey. No social distancing, face masks or things like that.

We've had a mandatory self isolation period for those arriving into the island since March and have mostly been Covid free since May

At the moment we only have 3-4 positive cases but they were detected while they were on their mandatory 14 day quarantine
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:18 pm

Europe is in deep shit
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lukas » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:01 pm

Sounds like we’re about to be banned from entering Europe, and it didn’t even need Brexit :lol:

If Europe had done the same to China last December perhaps we’d be in a better place now
Lukas
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
European Union

Postby Fénix » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:09 pm

Fénix wrote:I have one relative on respirator, it affected both of his lungs. 5 days ago he ended up in hospital and he is 69 years old. He lives across my backyard. I found out 2 days ago when I saw on Whatspp one status from his son.
Yesterday morning my mom spoke with her cousin(his wife) who told me what's the situation, when it occurred and when he went to hospital.
I just hope and pray he recovers and comes back home. [-o< That's the best Christmas gift for his family, relatives and friends.

He is gone. My godfather passed away due to COVID-19 in less than 20 days and he spent 14 days in hospital on respirator device. :cry: :cry: :cry: The godmother was also positive 2 weeks ago, as she said that she was sitting next to him back then every day and nothing happened to her at all, no reaction. I went to her place 3 hours ago.

He was strong, healthy, no diseases at all, very nice person, extremely active and hard working person. I spent the entire year with him working and gathering except the last one and a half months when it started to be cold here The virus affected both of his lungs, we all thought he is gonna make it in the last 7 days, he said he was a bit better, but it didn't let him go... We aren't going to see him again. :(

So far in Croatia it has also killed people in late 20's and 30's with no health problems at all.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge