You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:57 pm

#12 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:
#12 wrote:Well, despite masks, we still have full schools and no distance in the classrooms... While education ministers maintain the narrative of "save schools" and children being "less infectious"...
The thing was bound to blow up and backfire sooner or later... I hope we can turn it around, but that narrative is dangerous...!
Mind you I DO want to work, but we need to cut classes in half and have them take turns being present in school...
So schools are operating completely normally there? Over here we have what you suggested at most levels (at least I think we still do) but it was a fiasco judging by the comments I’ve heard. For example students would have a physical lesson followed immediately by an online one, which beats the whole purpose.
Well, the right way to do it is to have two week turns or at least weekly ones...

Private and Church schools (most of them) are doing so, on the other hand Govt schools reduced classes in order to create more space...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:28 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:[quote="#12"]Well, despite masks, we still have full schools and no distance in the classrooms... While education ministers maintain the narrative of "save schools" and children being "less infectious"...
The thing was bound to blow up and backfire sooner or later... I hope we can turn it around, but that narrative is dangerous...!
Mind you I DO want to work, but we need to cut classes in half and have them take turns being present in school...
So schools are operating completely normally there? Over here we have what you suggested at most levels (at least I think we still do) but it was a fiasco judging by the comments I’ve heard. For example students would have a physical lesson followed immediately by an online one, which beats the whole purpose.
Well, the right way to do it is to have two week turns or at least weekly ones...

Private and Church schools (most of them) are doing so, on the other hand Govt schools reduced classes in order to create more space...[/quote]It’s not just the space itself... It’s the commute (crowded public transport) and the feasibility in schools (changing classrooms, students making mistakes, canteens and cafeterias, everyone friggin freezing, organizing supervision...) that also pose potential risks...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Lukas » Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:08 am

Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
European Union

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:14 am

Lukas wrote:Meanwhile in Albania...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-europe-55258789

yes saw it on the news in mid week... (I think I posted something here) unbelievable from both sides...

however I don't think that the killed man did nothing to provoke what happened to him...
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lukas » Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:30 am

ramsej84 wrote:
Lukas wrote:Meanwhile in Albania...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-europe-55258789

yes saw it on the news in mid week... (I think I posted something here) unbelievable from both sides...

however I don't think that the killed man did nothing to provoke what happened to him...

I agree there will have been more to it breaking curfew I’m sure
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
European Union

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:00 pm

Non-essential shops, schools to close in Germany

(Until jan 10th)

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... any.838706
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:27 pm

Ambrose Dlamini, 52, had been hospitalised in neighbouring South Africa in early December, two weeks after testing positive for COVID-19.

"Their Majesties have commanded that I inform the nation of the sad and untimely passing away of His Excellency the Prime Minister Ambrose Mandvulo Dlamini," Deputy Prime Minister Themba Masuku said.

The prime minister "passed on this afternoon while under medical care in a hospital in South Africa," he added, without detailing the cause of Dlamini's death.

Dlamini had announced in mid-November that he had tested positive for coronavirus but said that he felt well and was asymptomatic. [source]

Dutch set for strict curbs as virus numbers rocket
Death toll passed 10,000 over the weekend [source]

airports should be closed asap................ otherwise from now till April tens of thousands will continue to die... this false security that the vaccine is giving is very misleading!
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:44 pm

Covid is already all around the world already. It's not about airports, it's about restaurants, bars and parties.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:57 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:Covid is already all around the world already. It's not about airports, it's about restaurants, bars and parties.

those too ...
one has to be a moron to decide to go abroad atm
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:07 pm

Ay this point I'm not worried at all about airports. No one is doing tourism. What i am worried about is I've seen on Instagram a lot of people I know in their work Christmas parties, in restaurants, weddings and food festivals. It's like no one cares anymore. In one instance, I saw a friend in a group photo with some 30 persons she works with all very close together and no one even wearing a mask.

PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:08 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:Covid is already all around the world already. It's not about airports, it's about restaurants, bars and parties.

those too ...
one has to be a moron to decide to go abroad atm
Malta is operating about 8 flights a day right now, some days even as low as one, and they’re mainly from places with large Maltese communities or from where there are large communities of expats in Malta. Not many people are travelling and those who are are mostly doing so for family reasons during Christmas.

That said, those who are travelling for fun are free to do so as long as they take the necessary precautions, and they don’t really have much choice with testing requirements and local measures in many places.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:11 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:Ay this point I'm not worried at all about airports. No one is doing tourism. What i am worried about is I've seen on Instagram a lot of people I know in their work Christmas parties, in restaurants, weddings and food festivals. It's like no one cares anymore. In one instance, I saw a friend in a group photo with some 30 persons she works with all very close together and no one even wearing a mask.

Yeah exactly. I’m a freelancer but some of my biggest local clients invite me for Christmas drinks or dinners every year. I just received what is so far the only invitation today this morning. I was dumbfounded that they’re doing it anyway even though this is a small family-run company which can do so without breaking regilation. I politely turned them down of course. I have no intention of spending Christmas alone quarantined because someone I met tested positive!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:55 pm

Do you remember this SOB advice ?
WHO Chief Urges Countries Not to Close Borders to Foreigners From China [source]

This guy must be taken to The Hague he is responsible along with his Commies friends in China of all the victims around the world.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:59 pm

Last night I went for a walk with my friend after one month. What we saw in and around the city's downtown, on streets and parks was men, women and kids on men, women and kids, one next to each other, very close, etc. Almost nobody wore masks, some cafés and restaurants are open, but serve hot tea and coffee outside, no distance in lines, doesn't look smart at all...

I mean, what's the purpose of seeing so many people in the worst epidemic period since late October to nowadays in my county as well as the rest of the country? You have re-introduced so many old measures from the spring and you are basically going to return the old bans between counties, or even lower level, cities and municipalities and then you have the area around the main square almost crowded.
Okay, it's Sunday, people don't work, maybe today afternoon/tonight after 17.00h it won't be the case, but it's just 10-11 days away from the Christmas (Eve) and I know how people behave when you decorate the city. :?
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:00 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Do you remember this SOB advice ?
WHO Chief Urges Countries Not to Close Borders to Foreigners From China [source]

This guy must be taken to The Hague he is responsible along with his Commies friends in China of all the victims around the world.
With that, I agree. At THAT TIME, the who played a nefarious role in the pandemic by recommending against shutting travel from china. The virus would probably still have propagated, but we could have probably bought a lot of time.

PunkCapitalist

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge