You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:44 pm

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:I'm compiling police officer stats since it was made mandatory to wear a mask everywhere.

Number of policemen seen: 6 (0 policewomen)
Number of policemen seen observing mask laws: 0

Welcome to Malta!

I cannot understand the above... but I am fed up seeing people disobeying the rules... Last Sat I went to Pembroke (Park)
The majority of parents had their mask under the nose, some children not wearing it at all...
Then I saw an elderly (tourist) couple without it... fking unbelievable.
p.s most of the above were not Maltese : but foreigners with an attitude living here who think that they are something or above the law.
There I was thinking you could do this without a racist remark but then you really came around in the final minutes...
Germans
Russians
Italians
Maltese

I am a racist ... I know... thanks
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:47 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:[quote="MUTU"]I'm compiling police officer stats since it was made mandatory to wear a mask everywhere.

Welcome to Malta!

I cannot understand the above... but I am fed up seeing people disobeying the rules... Last Sat I went to Pembroke (Park)
The majority of parents had their mask under the nose, some children not wearing it at all...
Then I saw an elderly (tourist) couple without it... fking unbelievable.
p.s most of the above were not Maltese : but foreigners with an attitude living here who think that they are something or above the law.
There I was thinking you could do this without a racist remark but then you really came around in the final minutes...
Germans
Russians
Italians
Maltese

I am a racist ... I know... thanks[/quote]Yup and that statement is the very proof in itself
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:09 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:
MUTU wrote:I'm compiling police officer stats since it was made mandatory to wear a mask everywhere.

Welcome to Malta!

One can argue that having the police wear masks threaten public safety because masks can impend them physically, say if they need to chase someone. Also, if they are tested regularly as frontline workers should, then it's not as important to wear masks.

Hahaha haha someone has never seen Maltese policemen. Half of them would register on the Richter scale if they were to run.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:56 pm

Germany warns virus taking ‘worrying’ turn for worse [source]

:cry:
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:18 pm

Well, it's really a disaster when one disciplined and organized society such as Germany is getting worse and my country Croatia is probably one of the 5 worst after being one of the best in the world during the whole spring. 2 Croatian counties that border with Slovenia and Hungary are one of the worst place in the entire Europe.

I have one relative on respirator, it affected both of his lungs. 5 days ago he ended up in hospital and he is 69 years old. He lives across my backyard. I found out 2 days ago when I saw on Whatspp one status from his son.
Yesterday morning my mom spoke with her cousin(his wife) who told me what's the situation, when it occurred and when he went to hospital.
I just hope and pray he recovers and comes back home. [-o< That's the best Christmas gift for his family, relatives and friends.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby nm462272 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:36 pm

ramsej84 wrote:

Unfortunately many people here seem to have forgotten about it. My wife and I go running at night in the park, and you still see people congregating need Glühwein Sellers... And don't get me started with the Altstadt!
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:49 pm

nm462272 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:

Unfortunately many people here seem to have forgotten about it. My wife and I go running at night in the park, and you still see people congregating need Glühwein Sellers... And don't get me started with the Altstadt!
Egoism... everywhere the same...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:16 pm

Meanwhile in Albania Police fired and killed a guy who did not want to obey the covid rules...

Mass violent Protests are currently going on
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:02 am

ramsej84 wrote:
nm462272 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:

Egoism... everywhere the same...
To some extent it is understandable and it was predictable. Pandemic fatigue, they call it. People are motivated to fight the virus at first but as it goes on longer and longer they simply get tired of it.

Not excusable, of course, but understandable. I have to be honest, while I still am careful, even I have not been as careful as I was in March/April. Back then I literally didn’t leave the house for week, to the extent that my car battery died. Now hardly a day goes by when I don’t go for a walk to my favourite coffee shop, spend a few hours there working, then walk it back. Obviously that puts me in contact with people although I maintain my distance and wear a mask, and it mostly is the same set of people usually.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:10 am

The last time I sat in a restaurant was in March three days after the very first positive case.... (on that occasion there was RBL v Spurs)

The only enclosed environment apart from work in which I have been to ; are shops in gen and Church. And in the latter case where possible (weather permitting) I stay on the parvis in the space provided for those who wish to stay out.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:17 am

Well, despite masks, we still have full schools and no distance in the classrooms... While education ministers maintain the narrative of "save schools" and children being "less infectious"...
The thing was bound to blow up and backfire sooner or later... I hope we can turn it around, but that narrative is dangerous...!
Mind you I DO want to work, but we need to cut classes in half and have them take turns being present in school...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:53 am

#12 wrote:Well, despite masks, we still have full schools and no distance in the classrooms... While education ministers maintain the narrative of "save schools" and children being "less infectious"...
The thing was bound to blow up and backfire sooner or later... I hope we can turn it around, but that narrative is dangerous...!
Mind you I DO want to work, but we need to cut classes in half and have them take turns being present in school...
So schools are operating completely normally there? Over here we have what you suggested at most levels (at least I think we still do) but it was a fiasco judging by the comments I’ve heard. For example students would have a physical lesson followed immediately by an online one, which beats the whole purpose.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby nm462272 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:52 am

#12 wrote:Well, despite masks, we still have full schools and no distance in the classrooms... While education ministers maintain the narrative of "save schools" and children being "less infectious"...

my personal suspicision is that this is the reason cases multiplied so rapidly here in Germany...
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby #12 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:39 pm

nm462272 wrote:

my personal suspicision is that this is the reason cases multiplied so rapidly here in Germany...
Well, there’s stuff you just don’t say publicly as a civil servant if you catch my drift...

So... Interesting "theory"!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:39 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
So schools are operating completely normally there? Over here we have what you suggested at most levels (at least I think we still do) but it was a fiasco judging by the comments I’ve heard. For example students would have a physical lesson followed immediately by an online one, which beats the whole purpose.
Well, the right way to do it is to have two week turns or at least weekly ones...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge