You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.
 

Re: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby MUTU » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:28 am

America USA wrote:
MUTU wrote:
America USA wrote:I don't want to take a hastily prepared cocktail for a Virus that is most likely (like 99.5%) not gonna be fatal to me anyway.

And there we have it, the misinformation and pure selfishness, without even a consideration for potentially causing others to die. Do you even stop to think about how non-action from your part and others who think the same way would affect society at large?

The hastily-prepared one is the Sputnik V. I wouldn't recommend taking that. There's nothing wrong with the Pfizer one. Let's wait and see FDA's approval.

Every animal on this planet is biologically and in an evolutionary sense hard wired for “Self Preservation” This is also called Survival Instinct. If following your basic living instinct is wrong, well then I’m a bigger criminal than Osama bin laden.

My body therefore my rules. I am the only human on this planet actively responsible for my body’s wellbeing. If I chose to smoke a pack a day then that’s me destroying my body by my own choice. However if it’s my choice to rely on my immunity to fight a mostly non lethal virus (Science proves that the novel Coronavirus is non lethal for ~97% patients, a person under 60 with no underlying health issues has less than a 0.5% chance of death from COVID alone and the average COVID death age is above 80 years old) then that’s my decision to make and no one else can have a say in it.

Sorry bro but not you nor anybody else is guilt tripping me into taking this cocktail. Never in human history has a successful vaccine been made for any strain of Coronaviruses and the fact that they have done so in just 12 months makes me err on the side of Caution, just like our Governments are Erring in the Side of Caution by doing large scale Lockdowns.

If you want to make me out to be a self absorbed monster for refusing to take a chemical I don’t trust then that’s your opinion and you’re entitled to it. Anyone who thinks they are at particular risk or trusts this vaccine is free to go ahead and get one. Again your body your choice and that’s not my area to judge anyone on.

———
Anyway I think I’m done discussing Non-Soccer issues on this website. It’s obvious most users here believe that name calling, accusing, insulting and posting “ ” emojis is synonymous to having a civil online discussion.

I would just conclude by saying my views are possibly more Libertarian than the overwhelmingly Socialist thought that appears to be the Status Quo over here. I value Individual Responsibilty over Government Big Brother authority. Sorry if my more Laissez Faire views are not in line with the present day Nanny State rhetoric.


Unlike other animals, humans have long been trained to suppress their instincts. I'm hoping that if you see a beautiful lady walking in the street you don't just strip naked and try to copulate with her.

Some animals are able to do it anyway. There are countless stories, for example, of dogs dying to protect their owners rather than run and hide at the sign of danger.

Imagine two extreme worlds where in one, the vaccine is produced but literally no one takes it. The other is one where the vaccine is produced and every single human takes it. Which world 'wins'? Don't you see that things would be back to normality quickly in the second world but drag on forever in the first one?

A third world, where some people take the vaccine and others don't is probably the most dangerous one because it would not be enough for herd immunity and people would have a false sense of security because they took the vaccine.

The longer we take to control this via vaccination, the bigger the chances of more mutations which will have their toll on humanity for centuries. We have been bestowed with the responsibility for taking measures to safeguard our descendants.

So no, this is not about you or me, this is about the world, now and in the future.

Society has accepted you. It is your turn to pay the respect back now.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 48836
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8890 times
Been thanked: 14495 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:42 am

Wow Mutu you just convinced me...
You should take up Politics
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 50510
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 33353 times
Been thanked: 7259 times
Gender: Male

Re: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby MUTU » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:27 am

ramsej84 wrote:Wow Mutu you just convinced me...
You should take up Politics

Not the first person to tell me that, but I'm neither good at public speaking nor am I corrupt.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 48836
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8890 times
Been thanked: 14495 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:58 am

Dumbledore7 wrote:the only thing that’s remotely worrying is the relatively small volume of tests but that concern will always be there in the case of sample testing.


On the contrary, I think the number is very large. Studies of medical products usually have hundreds of participants, not tens of thousands. Granted, we’re talking about a vaccine that will be administered to hundreds of millions here, a much larger target population than for most medicines, but still.
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 41607
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 14364 times
Been thanked: 11391 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:00 pm

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Wow Mutu you just convinced me...
You should take up Politics

Not the first person to tell me that, but I'm neither good at public speaking nor am I corrupt.
Speech writer. You can become corrupt in the process. :P
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 41607
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 14364 times
Been thanked: 11391 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:04 pm

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Wow Mutu you just convinced me...
You should take up Politics

Not the first person to tell me that, but I'm neither good at public speaking nor am I corrupt.
You will learn, don't worry
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 50510
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 33353 times
Been thanked: 7259 times
Gender: Male

Re: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby #12 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:11 pm

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Wow Mutu you just convinced me...
You should take up Politics

Not the first person to tell me that, but I'm neither good at public speaking nor am I corrupt.
Also, you look like a duck...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 26410
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1328 times
Been thanked: 5940 times
Gender: Male

Re: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:59 pm

I dont know why all of you have a problem with someone not agreeing with you. on top of that you attack a guy for saying his body his choice. Sorry but noone should be able to force anyone else to take any vaccine if he does not want it for himself or for his child.

If you are so scared for yourself...you should take the vaccine, but should not force anyone else to take anything just because you are scared.
I will even send you my vaccine shot just to be sure you are safe:)

I read this thread from time to time and never wanted to write anything because you just cant argue with a scared person.

The problem is that you who are scared of this virus and think vaccination is good for you...are indoctrinated and not the other way around.

My freedom does not end where your fear begins. Just because you are scared, it does not mean that I should be forced to do something that I dont want. We dont live in a fascist system.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
User avatar
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5080
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:22 pm
Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
Has thanked: 282 times
Been thanked: 882 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby Fénix » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:29 pm

The whole story started with a story about an unsuccessful vaccine in the entire history and an unpopular opinion reducing world population over Darwinism and his law, humans being animals and compared to animals, talking about low instincts to in the end "history repeats itself".


This was not about being voluntary or forced vaccination, but First, Second, Third World countries and really a pointless story about stopping the jungle scenario in the USA and European countries when other cultures, customs, races, colors of skin, languages, behaviors etc. bring their rough and dominant attitude outside of their environment.
Why even trying to save lives when perhaps now with COVID is the ideal time to reduce their numbers in Africa and Asia, primarily Middle East.

That's how I saw figured it out in the first 2 posts and that's no longer talking about health and medicine, vaccine efficiency, reliability, convenience, side effects... Now those are personal views on life, society, ideology, politics, eugenics.

Saying that one wants or doesn't want to take vaccine is just fine and simple as that.
Moving from that to the above mentioned things in my first 2 paragraphs is no longer what we are talking about here.

We have come from the disease and vaccine production by few companies to Liberals, Republicans, food, milk, quasi-science and @MUTU being a potential material for politics. :) :-k :-" [-X

I think we should end this here after 4-5 pages.
User avatar
Fénix
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 12047
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:11 pm
Location: Croatia
National Flag:
Croatia
Has thanked: 5364 times
Been thanked: 5004 times
Gender: Male

Re: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby #12 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:35 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:I dont know why all of you have a problem with someone not agreeing with you. on top of that you attack a guy for saying his body his choice. Sorry but noone should be able to force anyone else to take any vaccine if he does not want it for himself or for his child.

If you are so scared for yourself...you should take the vaccine, but should not force anyone else to take anything just because you are scared.
I will even send you my vaccine shot just to be sure you are safe:)

I read this thread from time to time and never wanted to write anything because you just cant argue with a scared person.

The problem is that you who are scared of this virus and think vaccination is good for you...are indoctrinated and not the other way around.

My freedom does not end where your fear begins. Just because you are scared, it does not mean that I should be forced to do something that I dont want. We dont live in a fascist system.
Nope, your assumption is wrong... I‘m not scared...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 26410
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1328 times
Been thanked: 5940 times
Gender: Male

Re: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby Dumbledore7 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:50 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:I dont know why all of you have a problem with someone not agreeing with you. on top of that you attack a guy for saying his body his choice. Sorry but noone should be able to force anyone else to take any vaccine if he does not want it for himself or for his child.

If you are so scared for yourself...you should take the vaccine, but should not force anyone else to take anything just because you are scared.
I will even send you my vaccine shot just to be sure you are safe:)

I read this thread from time to time and never wanted to write anything because you just cant argue with a scared person.

The problem is that you who are scared of this virus and think vaccination is good for you...are indoctrinated and not the other way around.

My freedom does not end where your fear begins. Just because you are scared, it does not mean that I should be forced to do something that I dont want. We dont live in a fascist system.

Melo-dramatic. Since when does taking a vaccine = relinquishing freedom? Grow up :lol: Indoctrinated? If your basis for any argument is that the other side is indoctrinated, then you’re probably the person who has problems with someone not agreeing with you no? Must be a pretty sorry mindset to have.

I’ve also made a point that taking a vaccine protects others more than yourself, so... I guess why are you so scared of protecting others? No one’s forcing you to, but I’m very entitled to believe that you’re incredibly selfish so keep at it, I’m just not agreeing with you :wink:
User avatar
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6767
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:02 pm
Location: London
National Flag:
Indonesia
Has thanked: 4764 times
Been thanked: 4211 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:07 pm

MUTU wrote:Imagine two extreme worlds where in one, the vaccine is produced but literally no one takes it. The other is one where the vaccine is produced and every single human takes it. Which world 'wins'? Don't you see that things would be back to normality quickly in the second world but drag on forever in the first one?

A third world, where some people take the vaccine and others don't is probably the most dangerous one because it would not be enough for herd immunity and people would have a false sense of security because they took the vaccine.

The longer we take to control this via vaccination, the bigger the chances of more mutations which will have their toll on humanity for centuries. We have been bestowed with the responsibility for taking measures to safeguard our descendants.

So no, this is not about you or me, this is about the world, now and in the future.

Society has accepted you. It is your turn to pay the respect back now.


Fenix..i was talking about these kind of posts/replies.

It is just wrong to say. YOU need to take a vaccine against your own will, so I can feel safe, even though I already took vaccine (that will keep me safe from a virus). It just doesnt make sense.

It would be like saying. YOu shouldnt be driving a car because you can kill me by driving it...even though I am locked inside my house.

When we talk about living in a free world with a choice...well that is not it. Where does this end?

Everyone should have a choice about what they want to do with their body.

If you want to drink beer, smoke, eat fast food etc...it is your choice and I cant force you to stop doing those things.

Sorry MUTU but this little speach you wrote...you just couldnt be more wrong. You and whoever agrees with this should read more and get educated on this matter...from covid, vaccines to everything else connected to it. You are just spilling the indoctrinated "truth". Do some reasearch and you will find that this is not even close to being truth...it is quite the opposite. And I dont want to be disrespectful.

#12 wrote:Nope, your assumption is wrong... I‘m not scared...


I hope you are not.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
User avatar
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5080
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:22 pm
Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
Has thanked: 282 times
Been thanked: 882 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:14 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:Melo-dramatic. Since when does taking a vaccine = relinquishing freedom? Grow up Indoctrinated? If your basis for any argument is that the other side is indoctrinated, then you’re probably the person who has problems with someone not agreeing with you no? Must be a pretty sorry mindset to have.

I’ve also made a point that taking a vaccine protects others more than yourself, so... I guess why are you so scared of protecting others? No one’s forcing you to, but I’m very entitled to believe that you’re incredibly selfish so keep at it, I’m just not agreeing with you


It does affect someone`s freedom if you force him to take the vaccine.

Just to be clear I am not forcing my views on anyone and dont force anyone to agree with me. I am just saying that you shouldnt be doing that. and noone should have a problem with someone taking or not taking a vaccine.
Like I said. If someone decides to take a vaccine. i am OK with that. Your body, your life...your choice. But it is not normal to force someone else to do something against their own will.

OK I agree. If you think that you should take the vaccine to protect yourself and others. you should take it. But if I decide that I dont want that "protection" for myself...you dont have the right to force me into doing it.
Why does a person need protection if they are already protected by a vaccine? Dont turn this around and play the "being-selfish-card" on me.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
User avatar
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5080
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:22 pm
Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
Has thanked: 282 times
Been thanked: 882 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby Dumbledore7 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:44 pm

No one's forcing anyone to do anything, unless you're weak enough to see well-put together points like MUTU and others have done as "forcing". No one's even arguing that vaccination should be forced. We're just telling you like it is. Take it or leave it, but sure as hell don't cry about it.
User avatar
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6767
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:02 pm
Location: London
National Flag:
Indonesia
Has thanked: 4764 times
Been thanked: 4211 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby Dumbledore7 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:48 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:
MUTU wrote:Imagine two extreme worlds where in one, the vaccine is produced but literally no one takes it. The other is one where the vaccine is produced and every single human takes it. Which world 'wins'? Don't you see that things would be back to normality quickly in the second world but drag on forever in the first one?

A third world, where some people take the vaccine and others don't is probably the most dangerous one because it would not be enough for herd immunity and people would have a false sense of security because they took the vaccine.

The longer we take to control this via vaccination, the bigger the chances of more mutations which will have their toll on humanity for centuries. We have been bestowed with the responsibility for taking measures to safeguard our descendants.

So no, this is not about you or me, this is about the world, now and in the future.

Society has accepted you. It is your turn to pay the respect back now.


Fenix..i was talking about these kind of posts/replies.

It is just wrong to say. YOU need to take a vaccine against your own will, so I can feel safe, even though I already took vaccine (that will keep me safe from a virus). It just doesnt make sense.

It would be like saying. YOu shouldnt be driving a car because you can kill me by driving it...even though I am locked inside my house.

When we talk about living in a free world with a choice...well that is not it. Where does this end?

Everyone should have a choice about what they want to do with their body.

If you want to drink beer, smoke, eat fast food etc...it is your choice and I cant force you to stop doing those things.

Sorry MUTU but this little speach you wrote...you just couldnt be more wrong. You and whoever agrees with this should read more and get educated on this matter...from covid, vaccines to everything else connected to it. You are just spilling the indoctrinated "truth". Do some reasearch and you will find that this is not even close to being truth...it is quite the opposite. And I dont want to be disrespectful.

#12 wrote:Nope, your assumption is wrong... I‘m not scared...


I hope you are not.

Look at the fucking state of this. MUTU raised argumentative points. And your answer is "sorry, you're wrong, but I can't explain it so you should look it up yourself". How's anyone supposed to trust you? Which bit of MUTU's post is wrong and why?
User avatar
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6767
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:02 pm
Location: London
National Flag:
Indonesia
Has thanked: 4764 times
Been thanked: 4211 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests