You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: American members

Postby #12 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:51 pm

America USA wrote:Given that a portion of the country (mostly far left blue haired liberals though) wants to do a more China style lockdown (welding people into their houses, prison for non compliance,etc.) while taking away personal liberties and giving the government unlimited power to infringe on the peoples’ freedoms. I think now the time has come for me to exercise my Second Amendment Right to Arms
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:53 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
America USA wrote:Given that a portion of the country (mostly far left blue haired liberals though) wants to do a more China style lockdown (welding people into their houses, prison for non compliance,etc.) while taking away personal liberties and giving the government unlimited power to infringe on the peoples’ freedoms. I think now the time has come for me to exercise my Second Amendment Right to Arms
Sorry I don't agree with you and am surprised that I am on the same page with the blue haired bitches whom I detest.

There is no need for a complete lockdown.
Close gyms cinemas parks bars restaurants and that's it.

Work
School can go ahead
I doubt many countries have effective "lockdowns" without school closings/reductions... Also, if you thought about actual politics instead of mere stubbornness, you would see that "the liberals" have more good ideas than you'd think...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby America USA » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:55 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Sorry I don't agree with you and am surprised that I am on the same page with the blue haired bitches whom I detest.

There is no need for a complete lockdown.
Close gyms cinemas parks bars restaurants and that's it.

Work
School can go ahead

Sorry but this isn't China and this sure as hell isn't a nation like New Zealand with its small population and sea borders. If people are put in prisons or have their doors welded locked it ain't gonna fly in the USA. There is no way in hell Americans are going to accept that sort of Government overreaching.

The thing is I'm ok with Cinemas, restaurants, banquets and bars/clubs closed. I also support mask policies and sanitizers everywhere.

However there's no way I'm going to support a total lockdown because that does more harm than good. Suicide rates and Drug abuse are increasing. Alcoholism and Domestic Violence have skyrocketed. People are losing their livelihoods, businesses and entire industries are being wiped out. The solution cannot be more harmful than the problem.

Also it's easy for Emoji loving keyboard tyrants to say "just work from home bro" but real life is not a fücking video game. Some people have to go out and do their jobs. I've worked in Warehouses/Factory during bad times and the people there are what keep this country running. Met some wonderful people during my time as a blue collar worker. They had values and smartness that most educated "elite" won't get in a lifetime. Those blue haired dykes have no right to take away the livelihoods of those hardworking men and women while comfortably sitting on a couch and using plastic that was manufactured by the same hardworking warehouse/factory workers who they want to put out of business.

Also re: Gyms and Parks. It's funny how McDonald's and Burger King takeout remain open but they close places like Parks and gyms. Obesity, Blood Pressure, Heart Disease and Diabetes are proven underlying conditions. It's as if the lockdown maniacs live in an alternate reality where eating fast food and not working out would make your immunity better.
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:39 pm

And now this

Belgium announces measures for bird flu outbreak

Cases have been detected in the Netherlands, Germany and UK

World
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:09 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Meanwhile, Australia is getting close to being Covid free.
Isn't there something like one person per 100 km2 in australia? That just doesn't count.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:50 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Meanwhile, Australia is getting close to being Covid free.
Isn't there something like one person per 100 km2 in australia? That just doesn't count.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk

Haha only if you count the large uninhabited areas in the middle. The state of Victoria, for instance, which was the worst hit state a couple of months ago, has 3 active cases. Their population density is more than twice that of Germany.

Edit: just realised these were in the American members thread. let me move them.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:52 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Malta has cold storage available for Pfizer vaccine - Health Ministry

COVID-19 vaccine must be stored at -70 degrees Celcius

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... try.831430

Well, no shit. I'd be very surprised if we didn't have storage. The problem is storage during transport.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:57 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Malta has cold storage available for Pfizer vaccine - Health Ministry

COVID-19 vaccine must be stored at -70 degrees Celcius

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... try.831430

Well, no shit. I'd be very surprised if we didn't have storage. The problem is storage during transport.
But are we getting this instead of that of Oxford ?
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:07 pm

I suppose we'll get whichever is approved by the EMA first.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:08 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I suppose we'll get whichever is approved by the EMA first.
But apparently we are getting the German one
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:56 pm

It is supposed to keep in the refrigerator for 5 days... That shouldn’t be a problem, really...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:29 pm

New World order

Create a problem ... done
Admit that there is a problem... done
Create a solution to the problem... almost there
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:44 pm

ramsej84 wrote:New World order

Create a problem ... done
Admit that there is a problem... done
Create a solution to the problem... almost there
Conspiracy theorists:

Claim some random shit... done
Never submit any evidence for your claims and/or explain whom it would benefit... done
Even though being disproven hundreds of times, hold it out until the very end and once it’s ABSOLUTELY OBVIOUS to EVERYONE you were wrong, because the world has moved on already: disappear and/or act like nothing happened... in progress
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:36 pm

Who? Those who have interests in creating vaccines for example...

I bet the vaccine (ready in record time) was already available before covid was unleashed...

I am ready for your blows !
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:44 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Who? Those who have interests in creating vaccines for example...

I bet the vaccine (ready in record time) was already available before covid was unleashed...

I am ready for your blows !

I bet you've been drinking again
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge