You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:50 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Lazio has three more players positive... apart from Leiva , Strakosha and Immobile...
Roma has Dzeko

we are heading into an abyss... the most difficult period since ww2

in Malta we had five deaths yest and two more today... two of which were in their 50s...
The real news in our case is that our prime minister has gone out in public proudly proclaiming he’s not thinking of a lockdown and looking down on countries who’ve done it.

If you ask me it’s become abundantly clear that 2-3 week lockdowns are the only way. Everything else has failed. I think even for the economy it is better to take a hit in November and hope for better crowds in December if the spread is contained than to lose Christmas.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:27 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Lazio has three more players positive... apart from Leiva , Strakosha and Immobile...
Roma has Dzeko

we are heading into an abyss... the most difficult period since ww2

in Malta we had five deaths yest and two more today... two of which were in their 50s...
The real news in our case is that our prime minister has gone out in public proudly proclaiming he’s not thinking of a lockdown and looking down on countries who’ve done it.

If you ask me it’s become abundantly clear that 2-3 week lockdowns are the only way. Everything else has failed. I think even for the economy it is better to take a hit in November and hope for better crowds in December if the spread is contained than to lose Christmas.
Agreed.
That is what I wrote on tom...

If we do that at least we will have some kind of Christmas...
Then a third wave between Jan and March
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:02 am

SPANISH flu in malta - I am seeing many similarities [source]
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lukas » Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:26 pm

Looks like there’s a new Covid in town. Antibody and vaccine resistant.

This is never going to end :twisted:
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
European Union

Postby MUTU » Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:28 pm

Lukas wrote:Looks like there’s a new Covid in town. Antibody and vaccine resistant.

Where'd you read this? :(
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lukas » Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:35 pm

MUTU wrote:
Lukas wrote:Looks like there’s a new Covid in town. Antibody and vaccine resistant.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/ ... 214-people

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ncern.html
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
European Union

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:40 pm

Yeah, the mink thing has been quite big for the past couple of days. They’re culling every single farmed one in the country.

Mutations were only a matter of time. It had to happen; we know coronaviruses mutate a lot. It’s why the flu shot has to be taken every year.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:41 pm

Lukas wrote:
MUTU wrote:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/ ... 214-people

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ncern.html

The same thing I watched on Croatian TV news and read last night on one Croatian website. They all talk about Spanish farms as a source of a new, resistent strain of COVID and even Danish farms where they decided to kill 17 millions of martens.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:18 pm

The W H O are responsible for all this .... they knew it from the beginning but they helped the Commies in China to hide the virus from the rest of us...

Bastards ....
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lukas » Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:22 pm

ramsej84 wrote:The W H O are responsible for all this .... they knew it from the beginning but they helped the Commies in China to hide the virus from the rest of us...

Bastards ....

Even now they’re saying “it’s too early to jump to conclusions” the same as what they were saying right at the start about the “strange pneumonia” in Wuhan
Lukas
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
European Union

Postby Lukas » Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:25 pm

I think even with a fully working vaccine this was always a possibility though. It mutates all the time. I don’t think a vaccine was ever the silver bullet some people expect it to be
Lukas
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
European Union

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:29 pm

ramsej84 wrote:The W H O are responsible for all this .... they knew it from the beginning but they helped the Commies in China to hide the virus from the rest of us...

Bastards ....

Responsible for what?
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:42 pm

Lukas wrote:

Bastards ....

Even now they’re saying “it’s too early to jump to conclusions” the same as what they were saying right at the start about the “strange pneumonia” in Wuhan
Hmm... they were definitely wrong last time but this time I tend to agree with them. It’s definitely good to make sure we don’t let the new variant spread, and that is being done, but that doesn’t mean we should start panicking about the implications of it.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:44 pm

Lukas wrote:I think even with a fully working vaccine this was always a possibility though. It mutates all the time. I don’t think a vaccine was ever the silver bullet some people expect it to be

You are right. It's not something which is constant.

Just because we can't talk with animals and plants like we talk to each other all the time in our level of communication, doesn't mean the nature is standing still, waiting for us, our order(s), commands, way of life, not living all the time, etc. The same goes with all bacteria, viruses, parasites, etc.

It's happening all the time, everything in nature and universe regardless of our existence.

You can be shocked what kind of bacteria you can pick up in your own backyard, neighborhood, village, town, city, etc. You don't even need to go to the wild kingdom and extreme places to become a dead meat.

It's just like a jackpot, question is how (un)lucky you are. One guy who is today 40 years old, some 10 years ago got infected by some crazy bacteria, fell into coma for months and barely survived. It just happens.

Nuclear, chemical and bio weapons, oil, gas and many other things aren't just happening in nature without us. :)
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:03 pm

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge