You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:30 pm

Fénix wrote:You don't have to. Croatian experts for mental health are talking about potential pandemic of depression and anxiety in Croatian society due to COVID and also the terrible earthquake that had happened 7 months ago in the capital of Croatia, especially among children and young population.

We are living in interesting times, what can we do.

And I have finally someone who I know for my whole life that they are infected with COVID. Dad's great friend, his family and children, his old and already for 15-20 years seriously sick father, etc. The trigger was the wedding last Saturday when his oldest daughter got married.

I know we can't do anything now...
Maybe before we could have... only if were told the truth ...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:54 pm

Fénix wrote:You don't have to. Croatian experts for mental health are talking about potential pandemic of depression and anxiety in Croatian society due to COVID and also the terrible earthquake that had happened 7 months ago in the capital of Croatia, especially among children and young population.

We are living in interesting times, what can we do.

And I have finally someone who I know for my whole life that they are infected with COVID. Dad's great friend, his family and children, his old and already for 15-20 years seriously sick father, etc. The trigger was the wedding last Saturday when his oldest daughter got married.

Yes, we will forever be the Covid generation. We can only hope that the trend that only one in every 3-5 generations experience a global pandemic continues. Unfortunately climate change might make them only too common.

I hope everyone you know has a speedy recovery.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Fénix » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:15 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
I know we can't do anything now...
Maybe before we could have... only if were told the truth ...

Do what?

We did everything in Croatia, kept the numbers so low in late May and early June that we almost didn't have a single patient on fan and then the summer arrived, people returned to old life, tourists, foreign Croatian workers from abroad came and numbers started to jump.

Then the wedding celebrations and parties that are a common thing here and nightclubs full of young people who infected each other and their closest when they'd visit them or return home after night.

Everything was 'ruined' because of what else than living life all over again like before.

And in Montenegro it was almost everything better than here, then elections happened and everything went to hell there, for them worse than for us.

Now we are experiencing over 150-200 cases in the last 1-2 months and as the autumn has arrived, we are getting infected more and more every day.

This can be solved in 2 ways: either through medicine, cures and vaccines or God's direct intervention.
The rest is to get infected and live with it or die from it.

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Yes, we will forever be the Covid generation. We can only hope that the trend that only one in every 3-5 generations experience a global pandemic continues. Unfortunately climate change might make them only too common.

Just as I'm a war generation even though I was barely 2-3 years old, but I felt it despite not remembering it or participating in it.

We were born in a very overconfident world after the Cold War ended and PC+internet showed up.

We still know that medicaments or vaccines for HIV and AIDS haven't shown up for the last 35 years!!! My dad tells me there are medicines that allow you to live, but that's not liberating you permanently from you disease/infection and the risk to infect others as well as wearing the stigma of being infected regardless of everyone or no one at all knows.

There are other diseases that cannot be eliminated like diabetes, Hepatitis, cancer, etc.

Is COVID something to become this? There's only one way to find out.

We are not so powerful as we think. And that Trump recovery... God knows in what kind of condition is he, but posing for the world and media is part of your life like every president or prime minister has to hold that strong image and attitude.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:19 am

China tests entire city for virus as WHO slams herd immunity idea

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... dea.824224
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:06 pm

Ronaldo tested positive
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:28 pm

COVID-19 will probably become endemic – here's what that means

There is little reason to believe the

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... ans.824311
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:05 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Ronaldo tested positive
Hopefully none of our French players were infected by Penaldo
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:34 am

ramsej84 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Ronaldo tested positive
Hopefully none of our French players were infected by Penaldo

Oh shit you're right. That Lucas Hernandez tackle could come back to haunt us.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:41 am

:cry:

Malta hits record of 111 new COVID-19 cases [source]

A record 111 new COVID-19 cases were reported on Wednesday, breaking the record of 106 new cases set on September 16.

The new record was set on the back of persistently high numbers of new cases, with 100 having been reported on Saturday and 95 on Sunday. 68 new cases were reported on Monday and 93 on Tuesday.

The government has come under pressure to introduce tougher measures to curb the spread.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:51 am

ramsej84 wrote:The government has come under pressure to introduce tougher measures to curb the spread.

I’m starting to think this should be cause for resignation, though that will never happen. Yes, it’s the same all over the world. And yet, we went from being the best to being the worst in almost every measure, we have 0 enforcement, we’re not addressing it at all, we don’t even have a health emergency. In fact we were probably the first country to declare Covid is over.

It’s their responsibility and there should be consequences.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:10 pm

748 new cases were recorded in Croatia over the last 24 hours, published today at 10 o'clock.

Situation is getting worse everywhere in Europe and rest of the world. Stricter measures are about to be introduced. My inner voice tells me that we can expect a new lockdown within the next 2 and a half months. Not good but what can we do until we don't get so much needed medicine.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Fénix » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:57 pm

793 new cases today and the record from yesterday immediately bronekn. As I have said yesterday in my previous post, new lockdown is about to be expected in Europe and maybe in my country.

Currently Croatian region/county Istria is the only green region on the map of whole Europe that Belgians have created.

Mine is the big county orange in Eastern Croatia.

Interesting to see Bulgaria standing so good and what's interesting, the whole ex-DDR territory is practically the best standing in Germany, yellow with just 2 orange areas along with North Germany.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby MUTU » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:00 pm

Malta had 111 yesterday and 112 today.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:09 pm

To visualize the whole situation through diagrams, numbers and charts.
koronavirus.hr/en [source]

255 active cases here and 3-4 weeks ago I can't recall we had max. 10-15 cases or something like that.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:21 pm

Fénix wrote:748 new cases were recorded in Croatia over the last 24 hours, published today at 10 o'clock.

Situation is getting worse everywhere in Europe and rest of the world. Stricter measures are about to be introduced. My inner voice tells me that we can expect a new lockdown within the next 2 and a half months. Not good but what can we do until we don't get so much needed medicine.
Over here we broke the record 112 cases.
It is no joke for an island of 500K
Yest over hundred the day before 90something and another 100the day before...
We now have 1009 active cases
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge