You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:42 pm

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:Yeah I sincerely wish Trump speedy recover, because Pence is an absolute nonce.

WORSE ... How come?
Religious fanatic, "hardliner"-extremist, mindset pre1900... Trump is mainly in it for personal glory and benefit... Pence is pure evil...

But this is politics and not allowed...

I am going to stop but I would like to know if this is the same guy that has just contested the Vatican's wish to better its relationship with the Communist Regime of China?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:40 pm

Trump has been admitted to hospital apparently.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby nm462272 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:43 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Trump has been admitted to hospital apparently.

He's also been given a high dose of an experimental drug cocktail. They say it's mild symptoms, but going to the hospital and being given an unproven medicine? Hmm...
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:54 am

in the US :
Mortality due to Covid as much as the numbers of those who perish with the season influenza of five years!

Trump is acting very irresponsibly ... [-X

Football will soon be stopped ,,, cases are increasing dramatically all over the globe (apart from the China it seems) France Germany Spain Italy India US Malta Romania Czech R are all in desperate sit
Many football teams have a lot of infections.. Inter have 5, Genoa almost the whole team, even the Italian U21 Nat teams have numbers increasing
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:46 pm

There was a case in the Germany U21 team as well, but I don't think "football will soon be stopped"... you've been singing this tune from even before the Bundesliga resumed, claiming it wouldn't even resume.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:34 pm

MUTU wrote:There was a case in the Germany U21 team as well, but I don't think "football will soon be stopped"... you've been singing this tune from even before the Bundesliga resumed, claiming it wouldn't even resume.
But now the sit has worsened... and also we never experienced the virus during Autumn & winter ... & simultaneously with the flu.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:07 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:There was a case in the Germany U21 team as well, but I don't think "football will soon be stopped"... you've been singing this tune from even before the Bundesliga resumed, claiming it wouldn't even resume.
But now the sit has worsened... and also we never experienced the virus during Autumn & winter ... & simultaneously with the flu.

Yes we did. And yes there are more cases now in Europe but we also understand the virus a bit more.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:17 pm

I dunno. I think it depends on whether many players start getting infected. I can see football stopping again.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:04 pm

Madrid.
https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... eek.823669

Italy
https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... 000.823627

Malta is also in deep trouble....
Today another 100...

For all the Maltese
Look here at the govt site news

https://www.one.com.mt/news/

The covid update put down at the seventh news... and lol starting with the 22 who recovered...

Stalin and Goebles must be hiding in despair seeing that someone is taking over
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:46 am

Daily numbers are getting bigger and bigger in Croatia over the last 2-3 weeks. What's interesting, during the last 4-5 days number of infected people in my county and city jumped real hard after months of being relatively small.

3 days ago record 542 cases and today second best 508.

Autumn and winter are going to be interesting. God knows what can we expect in the next 4 months, but I hope that we see the medications against this soon and the end of this anxiety and tension.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:12 am

It’s everywhere. Yesterday was the highest global daily new cases ever.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:24 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:It’s everywhere. Yesterday was the highest global daily new cases ever.

And I'm in phase of thinking about moving somewhere for a job. :) Don't even know what to think if I include COVID in the whole story when it's already demanding without the virus.

Numbers still look small compared to the number of world's population, but it really rises every day and this is going to be our first autumn-winter experience in the next 3-4 months.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:24 am

I had a similar problem, was planning to move country. I’ve decided to scrap my plans for the time being. It just doesn’t feel like it makes sense to do so at this moment in history.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:54 pm

The more I read about this matter the more sad I become not to mention another sensation which I am not going to mention here
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:17 pm

You don't have to. Croatian experts for mental health are talking about potential pandemic of depression and anxiety in Croatian society due to COVID and also the terrible earthquake that had happened 7 months ago in the capital of Croatia, especially among children and young population.

We are living in interesting times, what can we do.

And I have finally someone who I know for my whole life that they are infected with COVID. Dad's great friend, his family and children, his old and already for 15-20 years seriously sick father, etc. The trigger was the wedding last Saturday when his oldest daughter got married.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge