You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:04 am

Over 100 new COVID-19 cases expected on Wednesday
First time three-figure daily tally registered [source]
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:11 am

Wuhan next-of-kin accuse China of blocking Covid-19 lawsuits 

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... its.818635
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby DiegoForlan » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:59 pm

I got the virus for 7 days since tested positive alrdy, have no symtpoms concerning the nose and the throat or the lungs, my stomach hurts a bit and i feel the usual weakness you get from fever but not as strong, i don't have fever tho but i feel like my body is sick still, sweat a lot and etc. I had it for like 7 hours and my body cooled off. So far it's not that bad, just can't workout the way i used to and can't go outside that's all. I expect to test negative soon as i feel better day by day.

Poslano sa mog ART-L29 koristeći Tapatalk
DiegoForlan
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:00 pm

Our old folks are perishing like flies

Sixth victim six in one week...

All thanks to the irresponsible PM and that bitch of Tourism minister who fell for the pressure imposed on them by the business mafia ppl who run these islands.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:01 pm

DiegoForlan wrote:I got the virus for 7 days since tested positive alrdy, have no symtpoms concerning the nose and the throat or the lungs, my stomach hurts a bit and i feel the usual weakness you get from fever but not as strong, i don't have fever tho but i feel like my body is sick still, sweat a lot and etc. I had it for like 7 hours and my body cooled off. So far it's not that bad, just can't workout the way i used to and can't go outside that's all. I expect to test negative soon as i feel better day by day.

May you soon regain your health.
Be careful and stay away from everyone if you do not live alone

What made you go for testing? Maybe you were in contact with another pve case?
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:03 pm

DiegoForlan wrote:I got the virus for 7 days since tested positive alrdy, have no symtpoms concerning the nose and the throat or the lungs, my stomach hurts a bit and i feel the usual weakness you get from fever but not as strong, i don't have fever tho but i feel like my body is sick still, sweat a lot and etc. I had it for like 7 hours and my body cooled off. So far it's not that bad, just can't workout the way i used to and can't go outside that's all. I expect to test negative soon as i feel better day by day.

Get well soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:40 pm

Do you know where and how you caught it?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:26 am

More and more are dying... they are falling like flies.... by winter we are going to be another Lombardy
b1579a8cbab658c1c5c14e82934d8b5b0d0d6bcf193dbe819707119817570be1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Dumbledore7 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:31 am

ramsej84 wrote:
More and more are dying... they are falling like flies.... by winter we are going to be another Lombardy

What's this shit? All lives matter.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:41 am

Dumbledore7 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:

I saw it , liked it and posted it...
I agree with you, all lives matter but apparently in Malta it is not like that as the deaths are occurring through negligence unlike what happened in Italy last Spring
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:15 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:

Spoiler: show
I guess it's more like old people are old, they lived their lives, it's not a tragedy, big deal for them to die anyway, who wants to be old, the state of their immunity, skin, etc., exhausting state budget, healthcare system, free public transports, pensions, etc.

It's become something very common and popular in Europe and Americas over the last 30 years. :roll:

Not all lives matter, it's just pro-forma. Some matter more, some less, some don't matter at all.

But as you know, in the West it triggers for decades harsh discussions, public wars, hate speech in mass media, social networks, ideological, political and law discussions, controversies, etc. It's better not to open the endless moral and ethical topics. We all know where each and every country and society stands more or less about all issues.

COVID is really challenging after I have recently talked to my buddy who lost his father 2-3 days ago due to COVID while his brother suffered real hard and stayed alive, his mother recovered and he remained uninfected.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Fénix » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:26 pm

#12 wrote:

Do you know where and how you caught it?

Well, in Herzegovina it is now 'normal' to get infected during season weddings and the prime time is June, July, August and September when German Croats can come m to their grandfatherland to get married and celebrate, too.
There are more infected people in less populated and smaller Herzegovina than my region Slavonia. The numbers have been insane over the last 3 months because it's a conservative, traditional land where I originate from and 150-400 people at wedding parties are totally normal.
The entire Bosnia and Herzegovina has taken soft approach after at first stricter approach and infections during one period was so high in Croatian areas that way bigger Croatia alone had smaller numbers

I feel a bit sad to hear here that my buddy from Mostar was infected with the virus. I hope your family is alright and everyone yours is healthy and by now returned to normal life after the infection.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:13 pm

The second wave was always going to be more devastating....
It happened with the Spanish flu...

As Fenix said, people and Govts relaxed and boom...

For instance here in Malta we were the darlings of both the WHO and the EU for they exemplary way we manged it...

Then June came and all hell broke lose.
The Labour populist PM told his sheep that we won the war, waves are only found at sea and to go to enjoy summer!

All the sacrifice we did March - May were for nothing... as we are worse off now
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:25 pm

Malta among countries of ‘high concern’ in EU COVID-19 assessment

Seven countries flagged for rising death rates

The island joins Spain, Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary and the Czech Republic in the bleak assessment by the EU agency
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:38 pm

Be careful with your body, mate! I hope everything ends smoothly, so you can order at least 1 beer at the forum gathering next year or in 2022. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Salihamidžić: “Correct. Dayot Upamecano will play for FC Bayern for the next five years."
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge