You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby RedQueen » Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:29 pm

"Sewage Doesn't Lie": How Feces and Other Bodily Fluids Can Help Track COVID Outbreaks

To detect coronavirus outbreaks early on, scientists are testing sewage plants and blood in addition to evaluating heart rates through fitness tracker data. Taken together, these systems could replace complicated track and trace efforts to contain the pandemic.
Spiegel (English edition) [source]
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:59 am

RedQueen wrote:
"Sewage Doesn't Lie": How Feces and Other Bodily Fluids Can Help Track COVID Outbreaks

To detect coronavirus outbreaks early on, scientists are testing sewage plants and blood in addition to evaluating heart rates through fitness tracker data. Taken together, these systems could replace complicated track and trace efforts to contain the pandemic.
Spiegel (English edition) [source]

That'd be the epitome of shitty jobs.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:54 am

COVID-19 vaccine trial paused after unexplained illness
Worldwide infections to date now stand at more than 27 million [source]
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lukas » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:12 pm

Leeds is dangerously close to being locked down again. 400 new cases this week and they’re talking about restricting movement. Not sure what that means yet but I hope it isn’t the “can’t travel five miles from home” shit again. All because youths have been gathering for house parties and in bars and even at illegal raves :twisted:

Cases across the country have risen to 3000 a day again and schools have only just reopened
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
European Union

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:18 pm

I think Leeds is one of the worst off places, right?

I don’t think these local lockdowns can keep going for so long.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Lukas » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:35 pm

It is now but it just seems to have risen so fast over the last couple of weeks. We’ve done well up to now
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
European Union

Postby RedQueen » Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:58 pm

Cold Corona Comfort: Germany Braces for the Second COVID-19 Wave

In Germany, the number of coronavirus infections is once again on the rise, but the disease is killing fewer people. Still, epidemiologists warn that the pandemic could spin out of control again this winter.

Spiegel (English Edition) [source]
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:41 pm

Two immigrants who were in quarantine escaped from Marsa centre

https://www.tvm.com.mt/en/news/two-immi ... sa-centre/

In the past who ever did not respect quarantine would be killed on the spot...

In the meantime.

Record nr of infections. 78 ! Many of whom old folk poor ppl.
And in two weeks time we are to open the schools!
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:45 am

The World Health Organization expects Europe to see a rise in the daily number of COVID-19 deaths in October and November, the head of the body's European branch told AFP on Monday.

"It's going to get tougher. In October, November, we are going to see more mortality," WHO Europe director Hans Kluge said [source]

thanks to whom ????????????????????????? F*** bastards
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:23 am

Panic is the worst thing we need right now. We can't do anything except live and wait for days when this all will be over. Opinions change every few days or every week.

One Croatian scientist said 2-3 days ago that first results of 5-6 vaccines are very good including the Russian Sputnik 5 which was in his opinion fine and positive thing but disagrees with the registration what Russian did and which is too early and still not a finished product.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby #12 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:21 pm

Fénix wrote:Panic is the worst thing we need right now. We can't do anything except live and wait for days when this all will be over. Opinions change every few days or every week.

One Croatian scientist said 2-3 days ago that first results of 5-6 vaccines are very good including the Russian Sputnik 5 which was in his opinion fine and positive thing but disagrees with the registration what Russian did and which is too early and still not a finished product.
No, we can stick to SD and hygiene and do our part...

Re: Ramsej: thanks to covidiots
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:25 pm

#12 wrote:
Fénix wrote:Panic is the worst thing we need right now. We can't do anything except live and wait for days when this all will be over. Opinions change every few days or every week.

To those who hid it from the rest of the World.... including the W.H.O

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:44 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:

Which wouldn’t have changed much... You think it would be miraculously less contagious then?

Why don’t we focus ob overcoming the crisis and THEN look for culprits? Did the Nuremberg trials take place in 1942?
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:01 pm

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:[quote="Fénix"]Panic is the worst thing we need right now. We can't do anything except live and wait for days when this all will be over. Opinions change every few days or every week.

Which wouldn’t have changed much... You think it would be miraculously less contagious then?

Why don’t we focus ob overcoming the crisis and THEN look for culprits? Did the Nuremberg trials take place in 1942?[/quote]Hmmm you have a point re the comparison.

I saw a doc about the matter and yes it would have made huge differences.
First of all the virus surfaced in late August by the way

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:05 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:[quote="#12"][quote="Fénix"]Panic is the worst thing we need right now. We can't do anything except live and wait for days when this all will be over. Opinions change every few days or every week.

Why don’t we focus ob overcoming the crisis and THEN look for culprits? Did the Nuremberg trials take place in 1942?[/quote]Hmmm you have a point re the comparison.

I saw a doc about the matter and yes it would have made huge differences.
First of all the virus surfaced in late August by the way

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk[/quote]That is nowhere near consensus
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge