You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:04 pm

#12 wrote:You still have open night clubs??
Even here
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:17 pm

#12 wrote:You still have open night clubs??

Everything.
Nightclubs, bars, cafés, weddings, church services with parishoners(limited to 100 without taking names and phone numbers)... Everything for the last 2-2 and a half months.

Even some summer public events in some cities with people. Weddings were the worst thing between late June and the whole July.

Croatian league is starting this weekend 3 weeks after the 19/20 season and we can't go to stadiums anymore just as we couldn't on the last matchday 3 weeks ago.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby DiegoForlan » Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:19 pm

Here everything is normal and rarely anyone dies in my region in Herzegovina, my grandfathers brother had corona virus, he's 76, survived 2 heart attacks and corons virus in last 5 years. He was hospitalized for 2 days and got rid of fever. I know many people who had it but none with any complications outside of my friends father who was 182 cm's tall and had 140+ kilo, also 64 years old, who so had a heart attack 3 months earlier, so far for the people in our region the virus was shown not to be harmfull but I'm all in for spreading awareness and taking care of hygiene and social dkstance.
DiegoForlan
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:20 pm

Over here we are being blacklisted by most European countries as a danger zone and the vast majority of people (as well as the authorities) couldn’t care less because no one is dying. People who a couple of months ago wouldn’t go out if you paid them are now telling me I am acting too scared when I refuse to join them for activities (for a very legitimate reasons: my gf’s sister is sitting for state exams in a couple of weeks’ time and if anyone in the household gets infected that is automatically off. It would be very irresponsible to meet people as if everything’s normal). By any measure we are in the worst state we’ve ever been.

It seems likely that the UK will impose mandatory quarantine on travellers from Malta this weekend. For someone who is about 75% convinced I will move there before the end of the year, this essentially means that if I were to go up to view places I would either have to waste a lot of money so ending two weeks quarantined in a hotel, rent without actually visiting the place first (which is pretty stupid), or cancel my plans completely (which thanks to Brexit means not just this year but forever).

Our approach is depressing to say the least.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:39 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Over here we are being blacklisted by most European countries as a danger zone and the vast majority of people (as well as the authorities) couldn’t care less because no one is dying. People who a couple of months ago wouldn’t go out if you paid them are now telling me I am acting too scared when I refuse to join them for activities (for a very legitimate reasons: my gf’s sister is sitting for state exams in a couple of weeks’ time and if anyone in the household gets infected that is automatically off. It would be very irresponsible to meet people as if everything’s normal). By any measure we are in the worst state we’ve ever been.

It seems likely that the UK will impose mandatory quarantine on travellers from Malta this weekend. For someone who is about 75% convinced I will move there before the end of the year, this essentially means that if I were to go up to view places I would either have to waste a lot of money so ending two weeks quarantined in a hotel, rent without actually visiting the place first (which is pretty stupid), or cancel my plans completely (which thanks to Brexit means not just this year but forever).

Also Denmark and Norway.

W
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Dumbledore7 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:59 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Over here we are being blacklisted by most European countries as a danger zone and the vast majority of people (as well as the authorities) couldn’t care less because no one is dying. People who a couple of months ago wouldn’t go out if you paid them are now telling me I am acting too scared when I refuse to join them for activities (for a very legitimate reasons: my gf’s sister is sitting for state exams in a couple of weeks’ time and if anyone in the household gets infected that is automatically off. It would be very irresponsible to meet people as if everything’s normal). By any measure we are in the worst state we’ve ever been.

Virtual flat viewings are a thing and they seem to work decently, do consider it.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:31 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:

Virtual flat viewings are a thing and they seem to work decently, do consider it.
Definitely better than nothing. My advantage is I am flexible with the date as long as it is before the 31st December. I’m confident we’ll have some sort of reprieve period in Covid terms between now and the end of the year.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Dumbledore7 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:30 pm

Yeah agreed, all the best with the move!
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:26 pm

Man Utd were coming to Malta for their preseason.
All was called off
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:41 pm

Criticism mounts as Abela holidays in Sicily, amid spike in COVID-19 cases

Doctors' boss says decision reflects a PM 'underestimating' the problem

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... oar.812403
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:48 pm

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:05 pm

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... nts.812469

Contact tracers are facing abuse from COVID-19 positive patients

They are being threatened and shouted at as they tell patients to quarantine

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:36 pm

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:33 pm

Oh God .. Sinisa Mihailovic has tested positive for the covid

He has just recovered from a terrible illness.

Have a thought for him guys
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:09 pm

This is frightening
Effects of COVID-19 on brain still unclear – neurologist
‘We are still learning about the effects of coronavirus on nervous system’ [source]

Meanwhile, a growing number of reports are suggesting increased risk of stroke in patients with COVID-19. Young and otherwise healthy individuals with minor symptoms have been reported to have suffered strokes.

:cry:
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge