You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:42 pm

#1 is proof why the world is in the state it is. It is the perfect representation of post-truth.

Every single person who knows what they’re talking about says it is impossible/stupid for this virus to have been manmade yet the right wing continue to believe it. Even a good friend of mine, supposedly a man of science, says it at every chance he gets. When confronted with evidence to the contrary, he simply says you never know what interests these scientists might have. That’s right. Some right wingers think China has bought off literally every scientist and professor on the planet.

This is the mentality that rules the right wing world now. Make up conspiracies and, when debunked, make up even more conspiracies about it. You can believe literally anything. Did you know I created the universe? What so you mean it’s impossible!? Do you know what interests the people behind birth certificates/geologists/scientists/religious people have?
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:49 pm

ramsej84 wrote:#hope

https://m.facebook.com/nasdaily/videos/ ... ale2=en_GB

One thing though....

Developed in China and seems that it is the only one which is only to work ....

Food for thought

1 Create a virus.... check
2 Destroy the World economy... Check
3 buy ruined business around the world... check.
4 create a vaccine ... (almost there)
5 sell it to the whole world
Economy, economy, economy... WORLD economy... From you... Do NOT tell me you cannot grasp the irony...?!
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:07 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:#1 is proof why the world is in the state it is. It is the perfect representation of post-truth.

Every single person who knows what they’re talking about says it is impossible/stupid for this virus to have been manmade yet the right wing continue to believe it. Even a good friend of mine, supposedly a man of science, says it at every chance he gets. When confronted with evidence to the contrary, he simply says you never know what interests these scientists might have. That’s right. Some right wingers think China has bought off literally every scientist and professor on the planet.

This is the mentality that rules the right wing world now. Make up conspiracies and, when debunked, make up even more conspiracies about it. You can believe literally anything. Did you know I created the universe? What so you mean it’s impossible!? Do you know what interests the people behind birth certificates/geologists/scientists/religious people have?
I know that almost everyone in science is saying that this particular virus is impossible to be men made.... but there can still be a possibility...

Also apparently the World is once again going to be dependent on the Chinese... at their mercy
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:10 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:#1 is proof why the world is in the state it is. It is the perfect representation of post-truth.

I know that almost everyone in science is saying that this particular virus is impossible to be men made.... but there can still be a possibility...

Also apparently the World is once again going to be dependent on the Chinese... at their mercy
Yeah I also know I‘ll never screw Ariana Grande, but there can still be a possibility...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:52 pm

A local football player testes positive.

In the meantime Malta has one of the highest infection rates.

Before we were the darlings of the W.H.O
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:05 pm

So Vladimir Putin and Russia have registered today first COVID vaccine and they claim it's pretty effective and gives people immunity after 2 and a half months of research.

Putin also stated that his daughter received the vaccine.

International experts and public are suspicious about the efficiency of the Russian vaccine and even question the ethics.

I think it's great if it's true and we will find out very quickly if this announcement is convenient and effective or not.

I hope it is because it would be great to get rid of this evil.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby #12 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:42 pm

Fénix wrote:So Vladimir Putin and Russia have registered today first COVID vaccine and they claim it's pretty effective and gives people immunity after 2 and a half months of research.

International experts and public are suspicious about the efficiency of the Russian vaccine and even question the ethics.

I think it's great if it's true and we will find out very quickly if this announcement is convenient and effective or not.

Pretty sure it works... Long-term efficiency, however, is a blank...

Also, of course we‘re questioning ethics, as it is normal to "bend the rules" in totalitarian dictatorships...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby nm462272 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:59 pm

Willing to wait a while for something that's proven safe... Putin hasn't exactly shown himself to be trustworthy. That being said, if it works, good job...
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:01 pm

Fénix wrote:So Vladimir Putin and Russia have registered today first COVID vaccine and they claim it's pretty effective and gives people immunity after 2 and a half months of research.

Hope it is true but I have my reservations... I don't trust them.... (in this field)

what happened to the Israeli and the UK ones?

The one I posted last Sunday seems to be the one which gives more hope imo
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby nm462272 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:04 pm

I think there are a ton of good candidates for a vaccine, you just need time to properly test them
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby #12 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:33 pm

ramsej84 wrote:

Hope it is true but I have my reservations... I don't trust them.... (in this field)

"This field"...
You mean telling the truth? When it’s not against foreigners?

As for the vaccines... Come on dude, you’re SO gullible when it comes to conspiracies, but you’re not acknowledging it takes due time - that is already shortened - to develop one?

Honest question: will you get vaccinated?
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:15 pm

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:

"This field"...
You mean telling the truth? When it’s not against foreigners?

As for the vaccines... Come on dude, you’re SO gullible when it comes to conspiracies, but you’re not acknowledging it takes due time - that is already shortened - to develop one?

Honest question: will you get vaccinated?
For Covid prob not.
But for the seasonal flue yes
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:52 pm

May I ask for the reason?

And an alternative?
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:15 pm

#12 wrote:May I ask for the reason?

And an alternative?
I am not trusting it... I don't know why!
Last time I had the one for flu was some eight years ago and tbh I was not that satisfied ... but this time I better take it
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:26 pm

In the meantime our pm is sounding just like Trump as never before

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... ter.811140
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge