You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby kod2600 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:53 pm

In the 1st lockdown, people literally sneaked to pray in mosques. Some coffee shops opened their backdoors illegally for some customers.

The HUGE issue is in C areas. You see, over here the land is divided into 3 areas. "A" areas are under Israel's control. B areas are under PLO's control. C areas are kinda lost in the middle. They rely on local authorities who really don't have that much of an influence. I happen to live in a C area so yeah I know how chaotic it can get.
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby Fénix » Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:53 pm

COVID is returning to Croatia and not even damn hot summer has arrived yet.

Last two days in Croatia 11 cases x 2 and today 19 cases. In 3 days 41 new infections. That's not good at all. As you can see, Zagreb and Split-Dalmatia county are the leading 2 centers of infections.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Lukas » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:09 pm

It’s coming back to all the countries that thought they had eradicated it. I’m afraid we’ll have to just live with it as best we can and protect the vulnerable. It’s a shit situation but that’s the best we can do. Track and trace and localised closures and lockdowns, lots of social distancing and everyone wear a mask
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
European Union

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:40 pm

In Malta it we’ve had 2 cases over the last 72 hours, an improvement after a relatively rough week. After stopping the initial exponential rise in late March including the worst day with almost 50 cases (which in proportion to our population is immense), we’ve never gone back up to double figures. Our bad days are 5-9 cases but they always seem to go down again after a couple of days.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:06 pm

Lukas wrote:It’s coming back to all the countries that thought they had eradicated it. I’m afraid we’ll have to just live with it as best we can and protect the vulnerable. It’s a shit situation but that’s the best we can do. Track and trace and localised closures and lockdowns, lots of social distancing and everyone wear a mask
In Germany, the pandemic ends at the doorstep of schools...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Lukas » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:18 pm

#12 wrote:
Lukas wrote:It’s coming back to all the countries that thought they had eradicated it. I’m afraid we’ll have to just live with it as best we can and protect the vulnerable. It’s a shit situation but that’s the best we can do. Track and trace and localised closures and lockdowns, lots of social distancing and everyone wear a mask

What would you wish to see for schools? The debate here seems to be going round in circles.
Lukas
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
European Union

Postby Fénix » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:22 pm

It's obvious we got completely relaxed and before those new big numbers, Crosts from abroad are in 98% of cases carriers of the virus.
Our crew give this credits to big European countries and their extremely reduced measures over the last 3-4 weeks.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby #12 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:31 pm

Lukas wrote:
#12 wrote:

What would you wish to see for schools? The debate here seems to be going round in circles.
Well, here they wholeheartedly announced FULL reopening after the summer breaks (in some states about 7 weeks away) - and are NOW working on a concept that they want to have ready by then... Ignoring every scientific study pointing at children’s infectiousness and at the same time springing at the ones (partly lobbyist conducted) that assume children are less infectious...

What I want? Bring containers, rent rooms - or at least have them wear masks!

It is FUCKING RIDICULOUS I have to stay in a room with 30 persons for 6-8 hours straight with no precautions whatsoever and then have to wear a mask when I want to throw an old laptop in an electric waste container at a recycling yard out in the fucking open on my way home!!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Lukas » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:36 pm

Yep sounds like here. They want schools fully open in September but have no idea how they’re going to achieve it. Looks like our sd will be going down to 1 metre so guess who will be going back to an office of 50+ people soon :roll: Even though the wfh arrangements have worked brilliantly. Was only a month ago people were wondering if we’ll ever have to go to an office again
Lukas
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
European Union

Postby #12 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:46 pm

Education ministers here said we couldn’t even think about regular lessons for at leasta year 5 weeks ago... Definitely... No they say they'll reopen... Definitely... I wish I could do such a shitty job for so much money...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:03 pm

Next wk we will open summer schools so that their mummy can go back to work.

But that's not worrying me much...

This wk end there are two massive parties... in ten days time we may experience a big spike in numbers
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RedQueen » Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:50 pm

Der Spiegel reports about Israel reopening schools:
Schools that reopened with the business community also proved to be the source of infection. "They quickly became clusters," says Cohen. More than forty percent of the new corona cases are children who were infected in class. In the meantime, about 200 of 5000 schools in the country have closed again because hotspots had formed there.

Apparently we have a different virus in Germany, since state education ministers are talking about "summer effects" (it's 20°C in Germany now, 30°C in Israel) and kids that are allegedly not infectious.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fénix » Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:26 pm

COVID is back in my country and county. 6 new cases in Osijek-Baranja county after more than 2 weeks without new infections and COVID free status.

At 14h after a month or so, TV press-conference will take place by the Civil Protection Headquarters. Those Serbia trips in the last 2-3 weeks didn't actually help though, but what can we do... Tourists will also be a real challenge and here for the last month and a half nobody no longer talks about situation in Italy.

First day of summer and I still don't feel high temperatures, see sun burning and sky clear blue. 4-5 weeks of ugly gray sky with 5-6 days of very warm and hot temperatures, sunny days. A mí no me gusta todo esto para nada because summer has always been my season. [-X [-X

And I missed the first post-COVID home match of my club 5 days ago because of the weather and I didn't pick the ticket even though I have a season ticket in form of card, but COVID rules require to pick up the regular one and leave cellphone number(which the club has including my address and number, ZIP code, date of birth). :roll:

Could easily miss the next one in 10 days on July 1st and then 10 days later and the last matchday in HNL on July 25th, heh... :) I really want to go just as I'm following the Bundesliga matches more than before. [-o<
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby RedQueen » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:31 pm

And we have 1331 infected now in Tönnies' meat factory.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:58 pm

RedQueen wrote:And we have 1331 infected now in Tönnies' meat factory.
Wow....
Now their ... families... the shops to which they went to...

Airports should be re closed.

Also this village should be closed off... no one can come out our get in
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge