You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby #12 » Sun May 24, 2020 11:08 am

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:[quote="FCBayernMunchen"]How sure are you? I see nothing in his long post that says so. On the contrary he uses phrases like “we sent them away” and explicitly connects it with employment and is celebrating getting rid of people. His numbers regarding how many were sent away and how many applied for repatriation help do not add up. More were sent away.
I am not seeing that way.
We actually helped them buying a free ticket.
The EU nat could have stayed and I am sure that they had enough euros saved to by a ticket ... anyways.

The non eu; the same, they were aided to go back home after they applied for help.

I see it as a positive thing, do you know how many are going to end up jobless?
Many Maltese as well, we have to take care of our ppl first. And what would their reason to stay here without job?
No one cares what way YOU see it, there are laws...

So yeah:

Oh, fuck off!
@#12 Bahnan kollok.... you post without reading as you admitted yest ... you just want to look cool and popular ... how old are you 18?
The govt gave the chance for those who wanted to leave to do so for free... they did not force anyone... and fcbm knows to well I can't understand how you (fcbm) can't understand it
We don't send back all those illegal migrants who just sit idly in hal far or in marsa , let alone forcing out the eu nationals....

[/quote]Might seem weird to you but at 18 I was already much more mature than you today...

And I did read it - you DID not understand...

They’re EU-citizens... If you want them gone, you have to swallow these incentives, simple as...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sun May 24, 2020 11:13 am

OK so Malta forced eu citizens out... they arrested them and deported them.

Ok so what's next ? please give us the red card ...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun May 24, 2020 11:23 am

ramsej84 wrote:OK so Malta forced eu citizens out... they arrested them and deported them.

Ok so what's next ? please give us the red card ...
And you say I‘m the one not reading... You either didn’t read - or you need to work on your command of the English language
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fénix » Sun May 24, 2020 12:42 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Yesterday 0 infected and 0 dead people after 89 days of the first case. =D>

2243 infected, 2023 recovered.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby MUTU » Sun May 24, 2020 2:23 pm

Fénix wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

Yesterday 0 infected and 0 dead people after 89 days of the first case. =D>

2243 infected, 2023 recovered.

Very good, but maybe you need to seriously start testing people. You're not testing enough.

Tests/1M population:
- Gibraltar 193,636
- Faroe Islands 187,393
- Iceland 170,742
- Bahrain 163,208
- UAE 162,076
- Malta 137,764
- Croatia 14,967
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Fénix » Sun May 24, 2020 3:10 pm

We'll come to that, however, we prepared for all this before the first case happened and that's why numbers are small. Today we had one.

You can't tell the same for Serbia, though. There has happened a real explosion unlike BiH and Montenegro and their situation is way worse. They also foreseen bad situation when first cases showed up and couldn't control things despite marshal law, army, etc.
We were first from the ex-YU republics to have infected and only Slovenia are in better situation than Croatia since they are smaller country.

We are lucky and proud that all this is as it is. I told you about the Island of Brač and in one day the whole thing exploded up to 36 after days of having less than 10 cases, 15 max.

We have practically returned to normal daily life, people don't wear masks, salesmen and bakers no longer wear gloves, people eat in restaurants for the last 10 days, drink coffee next to each other and we have no new cases in our county, maybe 4-5 in the last 25-30 days.

As you can see, we don't have return of infection after the last 5-6 weeks of constant decrease of measures.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Fénix » Sun May 24, 2020 3:22 pm

Btw, many people mentioned some 6-7 weeks ago they would gladly test themselves to see whether they are/were infected, ie asymptomatic.

I would like to test myself, too. It's just a needle in a thumb to take a blood sample and that's it.

But it's crystal clear we aren't infected since my 87 year old grandmother who is very weak in the last 4 years and has respiratory issues due to bronchitis back then, otherwise she would be dead in the last 2 and a half months.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby #12 » Sun May 24, 2020 3:31 pm

Fénix wrote:We'll come to that, however, we prepared for all this before the first case happened and that's why numbers are small. Today we had one.

You can't tell the same for Serbia, though. There has happened a real explosion unlike BiH and Montenegro and their situation is way worse. They also foreseen bad situation when first cases showed up and couldn't control things despite marshal law, army, etc.
We were first from the ex-YU republics to have infected and only Slovenia are in better situation than Croatia since they are smaller country.

We are lucky and proud that all this is as it is. I told you about the Island of Brač and in one day the whole thing exploded up to 36 after days of having less than 10 cases, 15 max.

We have practically returned to normal daily life, people don't wear masks, salesmen and bakers no longer wear gloves, people eat in restaurants for the last 10 days, drink coffee next to each other and we have no new cases in our county, maybe 4-5 in the last 25-30 days.

As you can see, we don't have return of infection after the last 5-6 weeks of constant decrease of measures.
Not necessarily... Wait till it gets colder to be sure about that...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sun May 24, 2020 3:44 pm

Fénix wrote:I would like to test myself, too. It's just a needle in a thumb to take a blood sample and that's it.

Locally they're doing the swab test. Almost everyone finds it completely painless, just some discomfort. But then there's people who feel a lot of pain, excruciating, even passing out with the pain sometimes. I did the swab test and, unfortunately for me, I was part of the latter. It felt like he had inserted a knife not a swab stick, and stayed twisting and turning it. I had tears in my eye with the pain and as he was pulling out I instinctively cupped my hands underneath my nose because I fully expected a gush of blood to come streaming out (it didn't). Over 24 hours later I was still feeling the pain.

At least I tested negative. I was much more scared that I'd need to do another swab test than the effects of the Coronavirus itself if I had tested positive.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun May 24, 2020 3:51 pm

MUTU wrote:
Fénix wrote:I would like to test myself, too. It's just a needle in a thumb to take a blood sample and that's it.

Locally they're doing the swab test. Almost everyone finds it completely painless, just some discomfort. But then there's people who feel a lot of pain, excruciating, even passing out with the pain sometimes. I did the swab test and, unfortunately for me, I was part of the latter. It felt like he had inserted a knife not a swab stick, and stayed twisting and turning it. I had tears in my eye with the pain and as he was pulling out I instinctively cupped my hands underneath my nose because I fully expected a gush of blood to come streaming out (it didn't). Over 24 hours later I was still feeling the pain.

At least I tested negative. I was much more scared that I'd need to do another swab test than the effects of the Coronavirus itself if I had tested positive.
Someone needs to get the sand out of their vagina...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fénix » Sun May 24, 2020 3:57 pm

I no longer feel a lot of physical pain. I removed those useless 2 teeth for 20 minutes each and looked a like butchery, but didn't feel any pain under local anesthesia, but I had 3 days of terrible headache and then hurray!!! :D I freaked out waiting for 20 minutes for a dentist surgeon and young beautiful nurses to start the whole thing. :P

Or when you work and you get a punch with a spade stick in your head, haha. :lol: All this looked like a joke and I thought it's horrible 4-5 years ago. :D

Grandma must be safe and we all family members are the only ones who can infect her, so we have taken care of ourselves.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby MUTU » Sun May 24, 2020 4:16 pm

#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:

Someone needs to get the sand out of their vagina...

Oh, fuck off!
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lukas » Sun May 24, 2020 4:23 pm

MUTU wrote:

I’m dreading if I ever have to have it. I gag really easily if something gets put in my throat (no rude jokes please :mrgreen: ) A visit to the dentist is always a nightmare. Even thinking about it now is making me nearly gag
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
European Union

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun May 24, 2020 4:36 pm

Yeah, if I suspect I have it I’d rather pay the €35 or so to do the blood test privately (which I’m considering anyway) than the free swab test.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Sun May 24, 2020 5:00 pm

Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge