You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon May 11, 2020 9:20 am

Lukas wrote:More nonsense from Johnson tonight. The “lockdown” which isn’t really a lockdown will continue but you can drive anywhere in England (Wales, Scotland and NI are sticking with the same restrictions as before) as long as it’s for “exercise”. So people will be travelling and spreading the virus to the coast and the countryside again :roll:

Be better off in America. At least different areas have the power to block any of the POTUS’s mad ideas there

The opening of primary schools in June is really unnecessarily extra.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Mon May 11, 2020 9:45 am

Six new cases yest
Six more today ...(still to be confirmed)

Six recoveries yest...
Recoveries for today still unknown

I am predicting a spike later on this week beginning of the next
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon May 11, 2020 10:00 am

ramsej84 wrote:Six new cases yest

Six recoveries yest...

I heard eight today but I am not sure. It’s not very reliable.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Mon May 11, 2020 11:52 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

Six recoveries yest...

You both lost it's 7
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon May 11, 2020 11:52 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

Six recoveries yest...

7 it is.. we were both close
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon May 11, 2020 11:57 am

Not sure if this is authentic or not or if it is from weeks ago.

But it was tweeted today

https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/12596 ... 94309?s=19
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Mon May 11, 2020 11:59 am

Croatian workers from Sweden have returned to Croatia in one Slavonian county and they have brought the COVID home from there and have started to infect their contacts. We are still far from the end if these new things begin to keep the virus active in our country.
Diaspora could become a real challenge and potential problem if they decide to come to Croatia, pay a visit to their homes, families, relatives, siblings... There are hundreds of thousands of those who do that.

The sooner the number of recovered reaches the number of the infected, the better. Dalmatia is really a trouble and its biggest county and capital city and area around it. The virus came there last , but they quickly surpassed many other regions and they are no. 1.
No wonder, this sort of people have a very specific and unique way of thinking and behaving and they like to highlight themselves as special and the best not to the rest of Croatia, but the rest of the world. :D :roll:
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon May 11, 2020 12:05 pm

MUTU wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:

Six recoveries yest...

You both lost it's 7
Average hux :P
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon May 11, 2020 12:08 pm

I had to wear a mask for the first time today to go buy a rear wiper for my car now that teatinf stations have reopened (my car is due for a test). Have to say I did not find it nearly as annoying as people have been saying, but I had to replace my glasses with contact lenses as they kept misting up. I have been avoided lenses for the past couple of months so as to avoid touching my eyes while the virus is around.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon May 11, 2020 12:39 pm

Fénix wrote:Croatian workers from Sweden have returned to Croatia in one Slavonian county and they have brought the COVID home from there and have started to infect their contacts. We are still far from the end if these new things begin to keep the virus active in our country.
Diaspora could become a real challenge and potential problem if they decide to come to Croatia, pay a visit to their homes, families, relatives, siblings... There are hundreds of thousands of those who do that.

The sooner the number of recovered reaches the number of the infected, the better. Dalmatia is really a trouble and its biggest county and capital city and area around it. The virus came there last , but they quickly surpassed many other regions and they are no. 1.
No wonder, this sort of people have a very specific and unique way of thinking and behaving and they like to highlight themselves as special and the best not to the rest of Croatia, but the rest of the world. :D :roll:
Why did they reopen the airport?
Crazy
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Mon May 11, 2020 1:24 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Why did they reopen the airport?
Crazy

State needs income to live. Everything is opening week after week because it cannot stand still for months. The worst is behind as you can see(last 3 days got worse because of the 'famous' island of Brač), but this can all change with Croats outside of Croatia.
We are not on African standard only because of diaspora money in the last 50 years and tourism that keep us away from the EU bottom where behind Croatia is only Bulgaria and nobody else. :)

We alone can survive and recover because blue line and numbers are reaching red ones and with this trend it is expected in the next 12 days to have around 2100 recovered since in the last few days more than 500 people have recovered, but once you stop putting people in 14 days isolation and allow them to come to Croatia, you have new potential troubles. Brodsko-Posavska county hasn't been a trouble area, but it has become a hot topic in media in the last 2 days precisely because of Croats from Sweden.
Just to add that Croatia is practically empty of foreigners. Only 'foreigners' here are Serbs, centuries present Italians in Istria and assimilated Hungarians, Germans, Austrians, Slovenians, Slovaks, Czechs, Macedonians, Ukrainians, Albanians and legendary gypsies. :D Rare non-Europeans live here, they are here either exotic or famous. :D

Spoiler: show
Fight and die for independence in the 90's so you could displace and eradicate your own people in the last 20 years and live in the past and talking about WW2 and 45 years of communist Yugoslavia. #-o
EU hasn't funded us so we could live like aristocracy as some people expected, no Genie from Aladdin arrived to fulfill all of our wishes, but at least we have eaten tons of home and foreign shit in the last 20 years to enter EU in 2013. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby #12 » Mon May 11, 2020 8:59 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Not sure if this is authentic or not or if it is from weeks ago.

But it was tweeted today

https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/12596 ... 94309?s=19
A few days old IIRC (8-10) - but what's the point?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Mon May 11, 2020 9:03 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I had to wear a mask for the first time today to go buy a rear wiper for my car now that teatinf stations have reopened (my car is due for a test). Have to say I did not find it nearly as annoying as people have been saying, but I had to replace my glasses with contact lenses as they kept misting up. I have been avoided lenses for the past couple of months so as to avoid touching my eyes while the virus is around.
Just do the routine and you should be fine - any excuse for Stern des Südens...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon May 11, 2020 9:07 pm

Putin is ending Russia’s lockdown tomorrow. Russia today recorded its highest daily number of new cases (over 11k).
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon May 11, 2020 9:09 pm

#12 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:I had to wear a mask for the first time today to go buy a rear wiper for my car now that teatinf stations have reopened (my car is due for a test). Have to say I did not find it nearly as annoying as people have been saying, but I had to replace my glasses with contact lenses as they kept misting up. I have been avoided lenses for the past couple of months so as to avoid touching my eyes while the virus is around.
Just do the routine and you should be fine - any excuse for Stern des Südens...
Haha love this... interestingly I’ve been washing my hands like this for years, way before the pandemic, after I was taught it by the same doctor friend who advised laying off the lenaes for now haha.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge