You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Conspiracy Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Conspiracy Thread

Postby Bayernbazi » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:41 am

Yesterday was the 30th anniversary from the Frecce Tricolori display team tragedy during the airshow in Ramstein USAF base in Germany.

Spoiler: show

I remember this tragedy very well as a boy, since 4 months earlier I had met those same pilots and same aircraft when they performed display over Malta. I even have a photo standing next to aircraft number 10 (they called it Pony dieci) which was the solo aircraft that was blamed to have caused the crash by arriving earlier at the crossing of the 3 paths. Airshows at that time were a real thrill, Frecce Tricolori and The Red Arrows were in competition who pushes it to the next level of daring. You could feel the thrust of the low flying jet vibrate you and the smell of jet fuel filling everywhere. Unfortunately this tragedy had to happen to open many eyes and change everything. Minimum heights were established and aircraft paths couldn't pass over the public.

This story is here because this tragedy has a shady back story to it related to another air disaster which happened eight years earlier in Italy. This one involved a commercial aircraft Itavia Flight 870 which was on a national route between Bologna and Palermo but crashed near the island of Ustica in mysterious circumstances, killing all 81 people on board. What caused the Itavia DC-9 to crash has been one of Italy's enduring mysteries.
Some claimed a bomb had exploded; others contended the jet had got caught in the crossfire of a military aerial dogfight, with a Libyan plane possibly the target. After many years it was established that a rogue missile brought the plane down but the owner was never identified. What is sure is that 2 of the piolts who died in Ramstein were involved that night in the skies over southern Itlay as were others who died in 'suicides' and other mysterious accidents.

About Itavia_Flight_870

Libyan fighter found crashed with dead pilot in southern Italy mountain.

If you want to spend hours going through Italy's dark secrets (unfortunately only in Italian)
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:58 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:01 pm

It’s not just warming but a general climate change... And it is evident every day... People denying it are morons...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:04 pm

#12 wrote:It’s not just warming but a general climate change... And it is evident every day... People denying it are morons...
So how do you explain things such as heatwaves in the 40s and even centuries ago?
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:10 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:It’s not just warming but a general climate change... And it is evident every day... People denying it are morons...
So how do you explain things such as heatwaves in the 40s and even centuries ago?

As I was saying, it’s not heatwaves... Watch your own video, it’s all over the world for too long a time... Climate is not just weather... Why do people who have had a great understanding of their weather for ages suddenly get surprised by certain periods of rain and floods? Why are jellyfish multiplying like crazy, why do they appear in waters they have never been seen?

People are suffering from the Dunning-Kruger effect! How **** arrogant to claim to know better than an expert!

I'm not telling a car mechanic how to repair my car am I???

I really fear for humanity!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:22 pm

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:

As I was saying, it’s not heatwaves... Watch your own video, it’s all over the world for too long a time... Climate is not just weather... Why do people who have had a great understanding of their weather for ages suddenly get surprised by certain periods of rain and floods? Why are jellyfish multiplying like crazy, why do they appear in waters they have never been seen?

People are suffering from the Dunning-Kruger effect! How **** arrogant to claim to know better than an expert!

I'm not telling a car mechanic how to repair my car am I???

I really fear for humanity!
On this topic I am sometimes agreeing on other occasions I am not...

The jellyfish thing is cause the sea turtles are becoming vulnerable ... eating plastic and dying...
But other regarding other types of fish yes you are correct
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:31 pm

It’s not just turtles... It’s also thuna for example...

People are able to track this planet for billions of years... From a supercontinent to what we have today... Rising sea levels are no myth, they’re measurable... Phenomena responsible for rising temperatures are scientifically proven... And most importantly: who would benefit? There’s tons of money in fossil fuels... Especially for your friends in the east...

For someone who deems life as precious as you - which I actually respect - dismissing this topic as conspiracy is outrageous to me!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:38 am

Was just about to say that actually. Sad to see this in a conspiracy thread.

A few weeks ago I read that scientists recently discovered that plastic emits greenhouse gases while degrading. If this is true we are pretty much **** on that front.

I don't know whether climate change is reversible, and most of us probably can't do much to slow it down. But if it's true that plastics are a contributing factor, then we all can do our part and I believe we have a duty to do it. We should be reducing plastic use anyway of course but if it plays a part in climate change then it automatically becomes a huge threat for us apart from already being a threat to a lot of wildlife.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:02 am

It IS a threat either way... Endangering species is just one of the dangers... We are at the top of the food chain... Microplastics are ever increasing in our water, and in the end, we eat the fish that eat the plastic... Sicknesses, diseases, cancer... We'll all get it...

There IS still hope for humanity though... Ocean cleanup programs are actually starting now... A certain awareness is unearthing... I myself have made it a pattern to pick up at least three pieces of garbage on every beach I get to...

It’s just very striking, that to a large part, people dismissing climate change are right wingers... Which also takes away credibility from some of their points that actually might be reasonable...
If you cherish "gods creation" - and regardless of beliefs, I think the fact that here the parameters are met for the diversity of life on earth to exist is pretty **** awesome - you should not willfully contribute to it’s demise, and you should not dismiss people’s - EXPERTS - concerns about it so casually...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:07 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Was just about to say that actually. Sad to see this in a conspiracy thread.

A few weeks ago I read that scientists recently discovered that plastic emits greenhouse gases while degrading. If this is true we are pretty much **** on that front.

I don't know whether climate change is reversible, and most of us probably can't do much to slow it down. But if it's true that plastics are a contributing factor, then we all can do our part and I believe we have a duty to do it. We should be reducing plastic use anyway of course but if it plays a part in climate change then it automatically becomes a huge threat for us apart from already being a threat to a lot of wildlife.
We all knew that plastic is a hazard...
Therefore why did the eu ordered to replace all the glass bottles with plastic ones?????
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:09 am

ramsej84 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Was just about to say that actually. Sad to see this in a conspiracy thread.

Therefore why did the eu ordered to replace all the glass bottles with plastic ones?????

When did they do that?
AFAIK they did the opposite... Isn’t there a plastic bottle deposit in most EU countries now?!

Also, glass is not that much better, it’s just not thrown away so quickly...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:16 am

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:

When did they do that?
AFAIK they did the opposite... Isn’t there a plastic bottle deposit in most EU countries now?!

Also, glass is not that much better, it’s just not thrown away so quickly...
But glass is not hazardous for humans.

If I may ask ... (by the way a rarely drink colas etc) but aren't all colas and the other soft drinks sold in plastic bottles?

Up until my early teens they were sold in glass bottles.

And yes ... apparently now they want to revert back.

Plastic is so bad that even the taste changes
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:45 am

Nope, you can get it in glass, too, but they’re smaller...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:53 am

#12 wrote:Nope, you can get it in glass, too, but they’re smaller...
You rarely see them...
Mostly in hotels
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:20 am

#12 wrote:It IS a threat either way... Endangering species is just one of the dangers... We are at the top of the food chain... Microplastics are ever increasing in our water, and in the end, we eat the fish that eat the plastic... Sicknesses, diseases, cancer... We'll all get it...

There IS still hope for humanity though... Ocean cleanup programs are actually starting now... A certain awareness is unearthing... I myself have made it a pattern to pick up at least three pieces of garbage on every beach I get to...

It’s just very striking, that to a large part, people dismissing climate change are right wingers... Which also takes away credibility from some of their points that actually might be reasonable...
If you cherish "gods creation" - and regardless of beliefs, I think the fact that here the parameters are met for the diversity of life on earth to exist is pretty **** awesome - you should not willfully contribute to it’s demise, and you should not dismiss people’s - EXPERTS - concerns about it so casually...

Well done mate. I agree that there's a certain awareness coming up. It's my #1 environmental priority and recently I've noticed a lot of friends taking up the cause. Don't know what the cause of the sudden interest is, but it's nice to see.

I use as little as possible. I almost always carry my own water bottle and have also recently gotten hold of a travel mug for those other drinks I buy on the go. Would like to make cleaning up a habit like you.

What you said about the right is also a good point. I suppose it's a question of the social right vs economic right.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge