You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

American members

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.
 

Re: American members

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:09 pm

#12 wrote:
Hey, you‘re the religious one here...
Lol sure ... it is the Vatican ...
That is a sect .... one of the thousands who reside in that mad continent called America.

P.S did you read something about the set of rules for whites entering the same area?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 51310
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 33618 times
Been thanked: 7320 times
Gender: Male

Re: American members

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:00 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:
Hey, you‘re the religious one here...
Lol sure ... it is the Vatican ...
That is a sect .... one of the thousands who reside in that mad continent called America.

P.S did you read something about the set of rules for whites entering the same area?


Why are you generalizing? Can’t you at least say the US (which is still exaggerated, but you‘re taking it to a whole new level...)?

Arguably, the church (and especially the institution itself) is a sect as well, just a bigger one better at lusting for money - and little boys...


Nope, I didn’t
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 26856
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1347 times
Been thanked: 6008 times
Gender: Male

Re: American members

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:45 pm

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:[quote="ramsej84"]

Can't see tweet? Click here!
Hey, you‘re the religious one here...
Lol sure ... it is the Vatican ...
That is a sect .... one of the thousands who reside in that mad continent called America.

P.S did you read something about the set of rules for whites entering the same area?


Why are you generalizing? Can’t you at least say the US (which is still exaggerated, but you‘re taking it to a whole new level...)?

Arguably, the church (and especially the institution itself) is a sect as well, just a bigger one better at lusting for money - and little boys...


Nope, I didn’t[/quote]My friend there is a very big huge Rel or sect who urge its adherents to make sex with girls as young as nine or ten... and can even marry them
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 51310
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 33618 times
Been thanked: 7320 times
Gender: Male

Re: American members

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:50 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:[quote="#12"][quote="ramsej84"]

Can't see tweet? Click here!
Hey, you‘re the religious one here...
Lol sure ... it is the Vatican ...
That is a sect .... one of the thousands who reside in that mad continent called America.

P.S did you read something about the set of rules for whites entering the same area?


Why are you generalizing? Can’t you at least say the US (which is still exaggerated, but you‘re taking it to a whole new level...)?

Arguably, the church (and especially the institution itself) is a sect as well, just a bigger one better at lusting for money - and little boys...


Nope, I didn’t[/quote]My friend there is a very big huge Rel or sect who urge its adherents to make sex with girls as young as nine or ten... and can even marry them[/quote]I wasn’t saying anything else... But they’re not here pointing fingers...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 26856
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1347 times
Been thanked: 6008 times
Gender: Male

Re: American members

Postby MUTU » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:05 pm

Their fingers are probably busy, just sayin'
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 49297
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8951 times
Been thanked: 14634 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: American members

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:44 pm

Biden recognizes Armenian genocide, defying Turkey in watershed

As many as 1.5 million Armenians killed from 1915 to 1917


https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... hed.867103

Nice ,,, finally
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 51310
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 33618 times
Been thanked: 7320 times
Gender: Male

Re: American members

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:04 pm

President Joe Biden will propose a tax hike on the investment gains of the wealthiest individuals to pay for his new plan to help US families, a top White House economist said Monday.

Biden this week is expected to lay out his $1.8 trillion American Families Plan that would provide national child care, paid family leave and free community college, using higher taxes on the rich to offset the hefty price tag. [source]


I like the idea ... and agree with it... but it won't happen for sure
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 51310
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 33618 times
Been thanked: 7320 times
Gender: Male

Re: American members

Postby #12 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:38 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
President Joe Biden will propose a tax hike on the investment gains of the wealthiest individuals to pay for his new plan to help US families, a top White House economist said Monday.

Biden this week is expected to lay out his $1.8 trillion American Families Plan that would provide national child care, paid family leave and free community college, using higher taxes on the rich to offset the hefty price tag. [source]


I like the idea ... and agree with it... but it won't happen for sure
It’s a "socialist" idea you know?

They earned their money... They should not be dispossessed...! But it’s only fair they give something back to society, after all they are the ones who profit from it the most... They‘ll still be able to have two warm meals a day...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 26856
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1347 times
Been thanked: 6008 times
Gender: Male

Re: American members

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:40 pm

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
President Joe Biden will propose a tax hike on the investment gains of the wealthiest individuals to pay for his new plan to help US families, a top White House economist said Monday.

Biden this week is expected to lay out his $1.8 trillion American Families Plan that would provide national child care, paid family leave and free community college, using higher taxes on the rich to offset the hefty price tag. [source]


I like the idea ... and agree with it... but it won't happen for sure
It’s a "socialist" idea you know?

They earned their money... They should not be dispossessed...! But it’s only fair they give something back to society, after all they are the ones who profit from it the most... They‘ll still be able to have two warm meals a day...
Without the working class they will own nothing... and vice versa... everyone needs the other.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 51310
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 33618 times
Been thanked: 7320 times
Gender: Male

Re: American members

Postby #12 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:44 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
President Joe Biden will propose a tax hike on the investment gains of the wealthiest individuals to pay for his new plan to help US families, a top White House economist said Monday.

Biden this week is expected to lay out his $1.8 trillion American Families Plan that would provide national child care, paid family leave and free community college, using higher taxes on the rich to offset the hefty price tag. [source]


I like the idea ... and agree with it... but it won't happen for sure
It’s a "socialist" idea you know?

They earned their money... They should not be dispossessed...! But it’s only fair they give something back to society, after all they are the ones who profit from it the most... They‘ll still be able to have two warm meals a day...
Without the working class they will own nothing... and vice versa... everyone needs the other.
Didn’t say otherwise... But even if you go by percentage, if you earn 2k a month, 50% hurt you bigtime... If you earn 200k a month, I think even with 60% you‘re very well off... Not like tax money is used for poor people only
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 26856
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1347 times
Been thanked: 6008 times
Gender: Male

Re: American members

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:51 pm

It should target the super rich... like artists, sports ppl, the big corporations, Banks etc and not the Engineer or the Med professional
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 51310
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 33618 times
Been thanked: 7320 times
Gender: Male

Re: American members

Postby #12 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:57 pm

ramsej84 wrote:It should target the super rich... like artists, sports ppl, the big corporations, Banks etc and not the Engineer or the Med professional
Artists? Sports?

Do you know who the super rich are?

Dude fucking Jeff Bezos makes as much as Thomas Müller... Only difference is Müller makes it every year and Bezos every hour - and he still isn’t paying his employees fairly or even arranging acceptable work environments...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 26856
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1347 times
Been thanked: 6008 times
Gender: Male

Re: American members

Postby Pittbay » Sat May 01, 2021 9:00 pm

The American rich have long since escaped even remotely uncomfortable taxation. The current rates are a crime against humanity, and the proposed rates are charitable.
User avatar
Pittbay
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:06 pm
Location: USA
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 683 times
Been thanked: 444 times
Gender: Male

Re: American members

Postby ramsej84 » Mon May 17, 2021 8:28 pm

Lol what a surprise

US blocks third draft UN statement on Mideast violence
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 51310
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 33618 times
Been thanked: 7320 times
Gender: Male

Previous

Return to The Lounge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest