You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

American members

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: American members

Postby #12 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:15 pm

ramsej84 wrote:the right answer for TRump is Tulsi Gabbard

Of the GOP were true democrats who give a shot about the constitution and the country and its people the answer would be impeachment...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:46 am

Pete Buttigieg narrowly finished first in Iowa's Democratic presidential caucuses, the state party's tally showed on Thursday after a long delay, reshaping the 2020 race and raising doubts about the future of one-time front-runner Joe Biden, who finished a disappointing fourth. [source]

‘Evil, corrupt, dirty cops, leakers, liars’: Trump blasts impeachment ‘witch hunt’ [source]

Odds for Republican Presidential Candidates [source]

scroll down for the other hopefuls.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:20 pm

Trump talking about himself there?
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:20 pm

#12 wrote:Trump talking about himself there?

Oh, sorry, he‘s not a dirty cop of course
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:30 pm

#12 wrote:
#12 wrote:Trump talking about himself there?

Oh, sorry, he‘s not a dirty cop of course
You mean he's not a cop?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:34 pm

Yup
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:03 pm

I bet what he does right now is considered "democratic" by ramsej
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:03 am

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... ght.769414

The Buttigieg effect: 'Americans are finally pronouncing my name right'

US children of Maltese immigrants savouring presidential candidate's rise

Some interesting quotes. " Growing up with the name Buttigieg was interesting. No one ever heard of it or could pronounce it. That gave me the opportunity to tell people I was Maltese and my family was from Malta."

"Lisa, who is active in several local Maltese groups around Detroit, says she will definitely vote for the Democrat should he become the party’s candidate"

I am a huge fan of Pete. I think he has a fresh younger perspective on things. I like the way he carries himself. He’s not running a negative campaign. I agree with his policies on income and fair wages. Especially for our teachers and minimum wage workers. He is also pro-environment. However, I don’t agree with his views on abortion."

"Like Lisa, Joe, 55, is an active member of the Maltese community in his state – and runs the Facebook Group ‘Maltese of Arizona’. 
We have a robust Maltese community

Remember my arguments about how one feels in a different country.... ? Especially people from certain cultures like Malta , Italy , Asia, Africa or Turkey....

Now you finally have your answers.

One never forgets his roots. It is only natural.
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:31 pm

ramsej84 wrote:https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/the-buttigieg-effect-americans-are-finally-pronouncing-my-name-right.769414

Some interesting quotes. " Growing up with the name Buttigieg was interesting. No one ever heard of it or could pronounce it. That gave me the opportunity to tell people I was Maltese and my family was from Malta."

"Lisa, who is active in several local Maltese groups around Detroit, says she will definitely vote for the Democrat should he become the party’s candidate"

I am a huge fan of Pete. I think he has a fresh younger perspective on things. I like the way he carries himself. He’s not running a negative campaign. I agree with his policies on income and fair wages. Especially for our teachers and minimum wage workers. He is also pro-environment. However, I don’t agree with his views on abortion."

"Like Lisa, Joe, 55, is an active member of the Maltese community in his state – and runs the Facebook Group ‘Maltese of Arizona’. 

Remember my arguments about how one feels in a different country.... ? Especially people from certain cultures like Malta , Italy , Asia, Africa or Turkey....

Wrong...

I couldn’t care less about mine and America is obviously different...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:51 pm

I know... you won't but ppl from countries and cultures I mentioned do...
I forgot to mention Greeks and Irish .
Those with strong family values and Religious values as well tend to be more faithful to their roots.
Cold ppl from the north are different
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:06 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I know... you won't but ppl from countries and cultures I mentioned do...
I forgot to mention Greeks and Irish .
Those with strong family values and Religious values as well tend to be more faithful to their roots.
Cold ppl from the north are different

Nah I think it's mindset...

I still consider myself German and I am proud of it... But I don’t need to diminish others nor do I feel superior for it... It’s not the only thing to be proud of... And it’s not a problem if people are, so long as they are able to get what it means: nothing particular other than where home for you is...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:44 pm

ramsej84 wrote:https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/the-buttigieg-effect-americans-are-finally-pronouncing-my-name-right.769414

Shouldn't you like... Hate Buttigieg because he should represent Malta's NT or something?

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:45 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:

Shouldn't you like... Hate Buttigieg because he should represent Malta's NT or something?

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
I don't like him since he is pro abortion

Plus I was referring to the Maltese -Americans who still feel Maltese even though they were not born in Malta.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:32 pm

It was a great joke, did you miss it? :P
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:33 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:It was a great joke, did you miss it? :P
No...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge