You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Tanguy Nianzou [Tanguy-Austin Nianzou Kouassi]

Discussions about the injury situation at the club. Who's out injured for the next match? Who's almost recovered from his long-term injury? Find it all here.

Re: Tanguy Nianzou [Tanguy-Austin Nianzou Kouassi]

Postby MUTU » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:00 am

Yes, he did. He was close to joining team training at the end of January, within the 1-2 months he was expected to be out for. Two months later he's exactly where he was at the end of January, so how is that not a setback?

19 Jan:
Can't see tweet? Click here!

12 Mar:
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Birthday

Postby vtotheinay » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:52 am

I don't think you're understanding? they said he suffered a new setback on march 12th and that he had to stop training with the ball and was set for a longer spell on the sideline that day due to new pain in his thigh but 10 days later he's seen working with the ball and then it's announced he'll be back with the team fully monday. we know he suffered a new muscle injury during his recovery that set him back a few months but they JUST reported another setback that occured at training that clearly isn't true
vtotheinay
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Fénix » Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:34 am

He has lost the entire season and it's a step back in career for Nianzou. I don't expect anything at all from him and in summer I expect full capacity of his work, training, determination to compensate all lost and boost his morale after this crap where he is flowing right now.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:42 am

Fénix wrote:He has lost the entire season and it's a step back in career for Nianzou. I don't expect anything at all from him and in summer I expect full capacity of his work, training, determination to compensate all lost and boost his morale after this crap where he is flowing right now.
Maybe he can get some mins with fcbii
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:51 am

Maybe, but these injuries really killed the boy. Instead of seeing another Jamal Musiala in his debut season, we saw absolutely nothing, just debut some 15-20 minutes in one match and that's it.

I think Nianzou should forget this season and focus on recovery and 2021/2022 season.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby MUTU » Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:24 am

vtotheinay wrote:I don't think you're understanding? they said he suffered a new setback on march 12th and that he had to stop training with the ball and was set for a longer spell on the sideline that day due to new pain in his thigh but 10 days later he's seen working with the ball and then it's announced he'll be back with the team fully monday. we know he suffered a new muscle injury during his recovery that set him back a few months but they JUST reported another setback that occured at training that clearly isn't true

Yes and no. They didn't say the setback was on March 12th but that he had suffered a setback and was in fact, on March 12th (light training), further from returning than he was on January 19th (training with the ball).
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Birthday

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:11 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:38 am

Tanguy Nianzou is back in team training today for the first time this year [ @Koch_AZ]
Salihamidžić: “Correct. Dayot Upamecano will play for FC Bayern for the next five years."
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:48 am

IsiahRashad wrote:Tanguy Nianzou is back in team training today for the first time this year [ @Koch_AZ]
Can he play as a CF?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:24 pm

Tanguy Nianzou is traveling with the team to Leipzig [ @Sky_Torben]
Salihamidžić: “Correct. Dayot Upamecano will play for FC Bayern for the next five years."
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby vtotheinay » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:09 pm

Bild with the great reporting again. Went from another long setback without being able to do any drills with the ball, to being in the squad in 3 months. They really are just pulling stuff out of their ass at this point

vtotheinay
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Previous

Return to Bayern Injury List