You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Robert Lewandowski

Discussions about the injury situation at the club. Who's out injured for the next match? Who's almost recovered from his long-term injury? Find it all here.

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:06 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:00 pm

r10 wrote:
MUTU wrote:don't forget who is providing him with the money to be able to feed his family with. Hint: it's not PZPN.
Check the bonuses for players for qualifying to WC both for DFB and PZPN.

BTW as a Maltese you'll never understand that [-X.

If Lewandowski relied completely on PZPN WC qualification money in order to feed his family, the first and last time he was able to do that was in 2018. They'd have long been dead by then :lol:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:29 pm

MUTU wrote:
r10 wrote:
MUTU wrote:don't forget who is providing him with the money to be able to feed his family with. Hint: it's not PZPN.
Check the bonuses for players for qualifying to WC both for DFB and PZPN.

BTW as a Maltese you'll never understand that [-X.

If Lewandowski relied completely on PZPN WC qualification money in order to feed his family, the first and last time he was able to do that was in 2018. They'd have long been dead by then

How much is the bonus ? I guess not more than € 700.00 ...

On a serious note...
I am not blaming the Polish association or coach as they want to do their job as they have duties ... but they could have managed him better...
I would have sent him in only if necessary also to preserve him vs England
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby CiriacoS » Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:31 am

Polish journalist report that what has been reported by Bayern about Robert’s injury that he will be off for 4 weeks is actually the maximum period that is needed in such cases for the player to be completely healed. However, polish medical team who examined him immediately after the game against Andora found that the extent of his injury is not such that he will need a long period off the game but will need a week/10 days rest. Especially since he is in fantastic shape and form, it is actually optimistic that he will be able to be ready for second game against PSG.

As they are reporting in Poland, he is now resting and will come back to Munich on Monday when during next week it will be seen who long will actually need to come back.

To sum it up, from Poland they are reporting that the gravity of the injury actually is much less than the time off period for Lewy reported by Bayern.
CiriacoS
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:46 am

Could be, but then again Bayern are known to be overly cautious with players returning from injuries. They're not the kind of club that would inject players with painkillers and make them play.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:50 am

CiriacoS wrote:Polish journalist report that what has been reported by Bayern about Robert’s injury that he will be off for 4 weeks is actually the maximum period that is needed in such cases for the player to be completely healed. However, polish medical team who examined him immediately after the game against Andora found that the extent of his injury is not such that he will need a long period off the game but will need a week/10 days rest. Especially since he is in fantastic shape and form, it is actually optimistic that he will be able to be ready for second game against PSG.

As they are reporting in Poland, he is now resting and will come back to Munich on Monday when during next week it will be seen who long will actually need to come back.

To sum it up, from Poland they are reporting that the gravity of the injury actually is much less than the time off period for Lewy reported by Bayern.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:31 am

MUTU wrote:Could be, but then again Bayern are known to be overly cautious with players returning from injuries. They're not the kind of club that would inject players with painkillers and make them play.
I guess it will come down to what happens on Wednesday
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby CiriacoS » Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:09 pm

MUTU wrote:Could be, but then again Bayern are known to be overly cautious with players returning from injuries. They're not the kind of club that would inject players with painkillers and make them play.
Yes, as in almost every aspect the club has that risk-averse approach, especially when it comes down to the health of the players, which is of course the only right approach.

However, if the reports from Poland are correct and he actually needs a short break and especially if after the first game against PSG we find it difficult to progress than I think every effort will be made so that he can play the return leg.
CiriacoS
Getting the hang of it

Postby r10 » Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:33 pm

MUTU wrote:If Lewandowski relied completely on PZPN WC qualification money in order to feed his family, the first and last time he was able to do that was in 2018.
RL9 doesn't need Bayern monies. Should let him go to Madrit.

ramsej84 wrote:How much is the bonus?
700.000,- PLN for Euro 2020 qualis.
I am not blaming the Polish association or coach as they want to do their job as they have duties ... but they could have managed him better. I would have sent him in only if necessary also to preserve him vs England
Fortunately J. Loew saved flesh & bones of Mueller, Boateng, Hummels and Ter Stegen for their respective clubs =D>.
r10
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Lahmies » Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:00 pm

r10 wrote:
MUTU wrote:If Lewandowski relied completely on PZPN WC qualification money in order to feed his family, the first and last time he was able to do that was in 2018.

I am not blaming the Polish association or coach as they want to do their job as they have duties ... but they could have managed him better. I would have sent him in only if necessary also to preserve him vs England
Fortunately J. Loew saved flesh & bones of Mueller, Boateng, Hummels and Ter Stegen for their respective clubs =D>.

Oh ffs. 700k every four years IF they qualify is nothing compared to what Lewandowski makes here. Bayern pays him more than that in a month. We get it, you're polish, you love your national team, now stop pushing this stupid take.
Lahmies
I post all the time

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:47 pm

Lahmies wrote:
r10 wrote:

Oh ffs. 700k every four years IF they qualify is nothing compared to what Lewandowski makes here. Bayern pays him more than that in a month. We get it, you're polish, you love your national team, now stop pushing this stupid take.
It's PLN so it's closer to USD 200k.

PD: 177k to be more precise.
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:05 pm

If my calculations are correct, Lewandowski earns more every 62 hours from Bayern than he does in terms of bonus money if Poland qualifies for the European Championships.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby pers » Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:16 pm

What is the point of this discussion? Every single player no matter if he gets 10k$ or 1m$ in club has right to play for national team. Maybe it is hard to understand but some players are still proud to play for NT even tho they earn peanuts there. Injury happens and there is nothing we can do about it.
pers
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby MUTU » Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:22 pm

pers wrote:What is the point of this discussion? Every single player no matter if he gets 10k$ or 1m$ in club has right to play for national team. Maybe it is hard to understand but some players are still proud to play for NT even tho they earn peanuts there. Injury happens and there is nothing we can do about it.

Well, not related to this injury. But if a player gets injured whilst training with or playing for the national team, the least national teams can't do is foot the bill for his salary and medical expenses. If they can't afford to, then they simply should not call him up, or else the player himself decides to go on unpaid leave if he gets injured. It really isn't fair for clubs the way it's currently set up.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lahmies » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:39 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:It's PLN so it's closer to USD 200k.

PD: 177k to be more precise.

"Lewandowski doesn't need Bayern's money"!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lahmies
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Injury List