You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Robert Lewandowski

Discussions about the injury situation at the club. Who's out injured for the next match? Who's almost recovered from his long-term injury? Find it all here.

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:21 pm

kod2600 wrote:
#12 wrote:This lineup features 6-8 legends of the game, depending on subjective opinion..

And if you can't name the same number of in-form players in our current squad then you're probably not watching the team.
As FCBayernmunchen said above, it sure did lower our chances, but to say "we stand no chance" after this blow is such a pessimistic, too pessimistic thing to say. That's all.
Erm, I can‘t... Seriously not...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:57 pm

#12 wrote:
kod2600 wrote:
#12 wrote:This lineup features 6-8 legends of the game, depending on subjective opinion..

And if you can't name the same number of in-form players in our current squad then you're probably not watching the team.
As FCBayernmunchen said above, it sure did lower our chances, but to say "we stand no chance" after this blow is such a pessimistic, too pessimistic thing to say. That's all.
Erm, I can‘t... Seriously not...
Of course you can't. According to the overhypers, Kimmich, Goretzka, Gnabry, Coman are probably already "legends of the game".
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby kod2600 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:43 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:Of course you can't. According to the overhypers, Kimmich, Goretzka, Gnabry, Coman are probably already "legends of the game".

I clearly said in-form. And we have a good amount of those. Legends? They will be in time if they keep up the good work.

I guess it's just easier for you guys to be pessimistic. Because if we're out it's "I told you so" and if we're through it's either "lol we were lucky" or "MIA SAN MIAAAA"

I'm just asking you guys to have faith and don't panic.
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:52 pm

kod2600 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:Of course you can't. According to the overhypers, Kimmich, Goretzka, Gnabry, Coman are probably already "legends of the game".

I clearly said in-form. And we have a good amount of those. Legends? They will be in time if they keep up the good work.

I guess it's just easier for you guys to be pessimistic. Because if we're out it's "I told you so" and if we're through it's either "lol we were lucky" or "MIA SAN MIAAAA"

Mainz have 10 in-form players too - dunno if they can beat Paris though...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby kod2600 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:55 pm

#12 wrote:
kod2600 wrote:

But fortunately for you, you're a Bayern fan which means higher level than Mainz. If you think an in-form Bayern player is equal to an in-form Mainz player then...lol idk what to say but you can't throw that at me and call it a valid point. :coffee:
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:57 pm

kod2600 wrote:
#12 wrote:
kod2600 wrote:[quote="PunkCapitalist"]Of course you can't. According to the overhypers, Kimmich, Goretzka, Gnabry, Coman are probably already "legends of the game".

But fortunately for you, you're a Bayern fan which means higher level than Mainz. If you think an in-form Bayern player is equal to an in-form Mainz player then...lol idk what to say but you can't throw that at me and call it a valid point. :coffee:[/quote]No I don’t... But that’s exactly the thing... An in-form player won’t do... We need our best players... Choupo may well be in form... Sarr too... But we need our best ones...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:28 pm

If there are 8 legends in the first lineup then they definitely are.

There are Schweinsteiger and Lahm. Fantastic players who achieved a lot and were here for many years.

Who else?

Lewandowski is still here, though he won’t be in our lineup. Neuer is still here. Muller is still here.

Who are the other legends? Thiago? I like him but he’s hardly achieved more than Goretzka and Kimmich. Xabi Alonso? Not for us!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:52 pm

kod2600 wrote:

Sorry, you're right. Also I agree with you that they are very likely to end up being legends themselves. It's just that the "Flick is the best Bayern coach in history after 8 months" people irk me.
PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:57 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

There are Schweinsteiger and Lahm. Fantastic players who achieved a lot and were here for many years.

Who else?

Lewandowski is still here, though he won’t be in our lineup. Neuer is still here. Muller is still here.

Who are the other legends? Thiago? I like him but he’s hardly achieved more than Goretzka and Kimmich. Xabi Alonso? Not for us!
Schweini, Lahm, Müller, Lewy, Neuer, Xabi are indisputable legends. Boa a bit more disputable. Thiago (despite being a fav of mine) even more disputable (still much more reasonable than Goretzka or Kimmich tho).

Of the current:

Lewy, Müller, Neuer are legends. Boa same as above. I think is absolutely premature to label any of the new gen legends yet. I agree they most likely will eventually get there, but people are jumping their guns.
PunkCapitalist

Postby #12 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:58 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

Who else?

For us or not, he is one, isn’t he... Isn’t Thiago a European Champion and twi time CL winner?
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:33 am

MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby r10 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:54 am

PowerHouse wrote:Hopefully Lewandowski realizes that he is far too important to Bayern to go all out against the Andorra's of the world.
You insist Lewandowski should start against Holstein Kiel instead Andorra?

BTW the referee (Belgian) allowed to many and too much fouls by Andorra players during the game :evil:.
r10
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby MUTU » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:06 pm

r10 wrote:
PowerHouse wrote:Hopefully Lewandowski realizes that he is far too important to Bayern to go all out against the Andorra's of the world.

BTW the referee (Belgian) allowed to many and too much fouls by Andorra players during the game :evil:.

I don't subscribe to PowerHouse's premise, at all. That said, I think Holstein Kiel is much better than Andorra; moreover, it was a knockout match not a qualifier. If it was a KO in the 2nd most important cup tournament that Poland could play in, say the round of 16 at Euro 2020 and they faced Andorra (as unlikely as that would be) I would assume nobody would have complained about Lewandowski playing in that match.

Again, I still think he should have played, but trying to put things in proportion here. Also, don't forget who is providing him with the money to be able to feed his family with. Hint: it's not PZPN.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:39 pm

MUTU wrote:
r10 wrote:

I don't subscribe to PowerHouse's premise, at all. That said, I think Holstein Kiel is much better than Andorra; moreover, it was a knockout match not a qualifier. If it was a KO in the 2nd most important cup tournament that Poland could play in, say the round of 16 at Euro 2020 and they faced Andorra (as unlikely as that would be) I would assume nobody would have complained about Lewandowski playing in that match.

Again, I still think he should have played, but trying to put things in proportion here. Also, don't forget who is providing him with the money to be able to feed his family with. Hint: it's not PZPN.

Isn't simply easier to reintroduce 8+3 rule in all European leagues, the one that was a football reality before 1995?

Both the NT and club fans are happy, globalists lose everything. :wink: :P Football business we know dies. :mrgreen:
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby r10 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:45 pm

MUTU wrote:don't forget who is providing him with the money to be able to feed his family with. Hint: it's not PZPN.
Check the bonuses for players for qualifying to WC both for DFB and PZPN.

BTW as a Maltese you'll never understand that [-X.
r10
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Injury List