You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Robert Lewandowski

Discussions about the injury situation at the club. Who's out injured for the next match? Who's almost recovered from his long-term injury? Find it all here.

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby Bavarian_Kielbasa » Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:17 pm

> "Poland lose regardless of Lewandowski

From what I'm seeing right now. Poland would have a great shot to defeat England with full strength. Pretty identical squads with Sterling X-Factor.
Bavarian_Kielbasa
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby Bavarian_Kielbasa » Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:25 pm

Ziklitschli wrote:
swarkzero wrote:I wouldn't even be anoyed if it didn't happen against F*cking Andorra!!!
I hope Poland don't make the world cup,this was so dumb,Lewandowski is also to blame for this,if he insited to play against them.

We, the Poland, are just as much victims of the idiotic coach decision as Bayern is. He's not even Polish btw.

I hated him from the first lineup, felt some serious Guardiola vibes in a way he decided to experiment right away. Nawałka knew this team inside and out, had their absolute trust, and still failed with much more conservative experiment, having numerous training session to implement the changes.

Lewandowski's injury cements this bad first impressions into solid hate, I mean, even I absolutely knew this will happen just by Murphy's law, is he new to this, has he not seen how the play, why no change etc etc.

New coach tries new tactics. Sometimes good to get an outsiders perspective. He has had one hell of a tough start to coaching timportant. He publicly admitted to mistakes after first match and that was important.
Bavarian_Kielbasa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Bavarian_Kielbasa » Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:05 pm

Bavarian_Kielbasa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Ziklitschli » Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:10 am

pers wrote:
Ziklitschli wrote:
swarkzero wrote:I wouldn't even be anoyed if it didn't happen against F*cking Andorra!!!
I hope Poland don't make the world cup,this was so dumb,Lewandowski is also to blame for this,if he insited to play against them.

We, the Poland, are just as much victims of the idiotic coach decision as Bayern is. He's not even Polish btw.

I hated him from the first lineup, felt some serious Guardiola vibes in a way he decided to experiment right away. Nawałka knew this team inside and out, had their absolute trust, and still failed with much more conservative experiment, having numerous training session to implement the changes.

Lewandowski's injury cements this bad first impressions into solid hate, I mean, even I absolutely knew this will happen just by Murphy's law, is he new to this, has he not seen how the play, why no change etc etc.

I understand frustration and honestly I am pissed as well. On the other hand it is crazy to blame player (or coach) that he decided to play in World Cup Qualification. He scored twice and Poland won only 3-0. Without Lewy it could be 0-0 for a long time and everybody would blame coach that he didn’t play. BTW most top players do play against weak opponents in qualification. Lewandowski plays in BL against such teams as Arminia as well…

If the mentality of the team and coach is that we need Lewandowski to beat Andora, then there's no point competing. The idea that the match would be 1:0 without him is false, Milik and Piątek on their own could just as well score more.
It's time to deut the Raum
Ziklitschli
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ziklitschli » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:19 am

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:So? It was 2-0 at HT, wasn’t it? Why not take him off? Cause the mighty Andorra might score twice?

And do what, play with 10 men? Or sub on another club's player instead of Lewandowski because other clubs can afford their player getting injured? What kind of elitism is this?

Why did Davies play 90 minutes against Cayman Islands and the coach didn't take him off even after Canada scored the 11-0?

It's really, really, really, really illogical to blame the coach for playing by far his best player in a World Cup qualifier.

It's really not though. It's not half as obvious as you sugest, there was a decision to be made, and nobody would have been able to question it, Lewandowski, PZPN, Boniek or Biden. So, who is to blame then, if not the decision maker.

Also, treat as fun fact, but I knew it would happen, the moment in season plus how these teams play, didn't post for obvious reasons but I'd bet money on it. No such predictions against Hungary, Dortmund etc.

As for player from other clubs, most are much less overworked than Lewandowski, and much less important. It's also not a question of doing it for clubs, but the question of doing it for the sake of the team he coaches, and his own success.
It's time to deut the Raum
Ziklitschli
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:29 am

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:18 am

I agree; we stand no chance in the ucl anyway , we have the league title to fight for and we need him as healthy as ever if we are to fight for the ninth consecutive title
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby shay1962 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:19 am

We'll split the difference and make it three
shay1962
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:36 pm

Lukaku was rested ...

And then you find our players with France Germany and Poland playing all three games
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby kod2600 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:18 pm

ramsej84 wrote:we stand no chance in the ucl anyway

FFS you're talking as if we're already out. We are Bayern Munich not a 1 man team. We beat 2015's Barcelona with this line-up and a masked Lewandowski:

Come on now...
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:01 pm

kod2600 wrote:

FFS you're talking as if we're already out. We are Bayern Munich not a 1 man team. We beat 2015's Barcelona with this line-up and a masked Lewandowski:

Come on now...
Yeah because, guess what, we lost the first leg 0-3 with basically the same team...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby kod2600 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:36 pm

#12 wrote:
kod2600 wrote:

Come on now...
Yeah because, guess what, we lost the first leg 0-3 with basically the same team...

Sure. Yet we managed to win 2nd leg with this horrible line up.
My blood is RED
My team is RED

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:44 pm

kod2600 wrote:
#12 wrote:
kod2600 wrote:[quote="ramsej84"]we stand no chance in the ucl anyway

Come on now...

Sure. Yet we managed to win 2nd leg with this horrible line up.[/quote]1.) Because they didn’t care anymore after being 2-1 up in Munich as well!

2.) This lineup features 6-8 legends of the game, depending on subjective opinion...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Robert Lewandowski

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:31 pm

Obviously losing your best player, the best player in the world for at least the past 2 years, and one who is having his best season ever is a huge loss, but come on guys, our front 4 are still fantastic without him and even our two midfielders score frequently. It’s not that out of the world for Davies, Alaba and Pavard to score either, though uncommon. Literally the only two players in our lineup who we’d go “OMG he scorer” would be Neuer and Boateng. We can still score, more than once too.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby kod2600 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:09 pm

#12 wrote:This lineup features 6-8 legends of the game, depending on subjective opinion..

And if you can't name the same number of in-form players in our current squad then you're probably not watching the team.
As FCBayernmunchen said above, it sure did lower our chances, but to say "we stand no chance" after this blow is such a pessimistic, too pessimistic thing to say. That's all.
My blood is RED
My team is RED

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

National Flag:
Palestine

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Injury List