You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Robert Lewandowski

Discussions about the injury situation at the club. Who's out injured for the next match? Who's almost recovered from his long-term injury? Find it all here.

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby PowerHouse » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:43 pm

I actually like the idea of Gnabry as striker. I think he’s capable. Unfortunately he hasn’t been in best form lately. Let’s see though what Hansi comes up with. I trust him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PowerHouse
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MihailT » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:43 pm

MUTU wrote:Can we get a second opinion? There is a clear difference in the estimates. The Poles were saying he could have even played against England if it was very important, while Bayern's doctors (and let's face it, it's not the first time they've been accused of overestimating the recovery time needed) said 4 weeks. Really not sure who to trust. I'm getting visions of Mueller-Wohlfahrt vs KNVB and vs Guardiola.

Imagine if it's only a bluff and in 2 weeks they announce "he's doing better than forecasts, to play against PSG in Paris.

#12 wrote:Halved? Our chances to beat PSG have halved... And they weren’t outstanding to begin with... Our chances of making it past Shitty have maybe quartered... And were much lower already... The chances of us making the final are in the lower one digit percentage...

"The world is about to end" much? For the sake of statistics - out of the 12 goals we scored last year from the quarter-final onwards, Lewa was responsible for 2 of them. Both at the end of the 1/4-final and 1/2-final.

I know this news sucks and it will have an immense impact on our tactics and team deployment, but it's not like we turn into Osasuna without Lewandowski...
MihailT
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby MUTU » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:44 pm

MUTU wrote:
Kanapcio wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

Translation:

TW: Robert Lewandowski suffered a knee injury in the last action of the match! He returns to Munich where he will take further steps in treatment. It is possible that he will also not play in the Bundesliga hit with RB Leipzig

ZB: He will play...

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Translation:

Don't write nonsense. If the match with England was for the MS Title, @lewy_official would probably play. In 5/6 days the problem will be over (doctors' words and analysis). Please don't panic ..

Is that the joker who won a penalty in the European Cup final against Liverpool for a foul that happened way outside the box?

Can't see tweet? Click here!

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Dumbledore7 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:51 pm

Kanapcio wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:
Awax wrote:International games should be banned in the second half of a season. This is disgusting.

Should be banned forever more like.

Do you know that football is a bit more than one club you support? I'm really pissed off about this situation too, but honestly, this kind of words are pathetic

Correct. It's about all the clubs.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Bavarian_Kielbasa » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:01 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:

This crap for a country that stands absolutely no chance of winning any trophy in any case????

In the last Euros, Poland lost in the Quarters to the eventual Champion on PK's

In the WC, Poland was eliminated at the same stage as Germany

Possibly missing a chance at the UCL repeat makes me depressed. I streamed the Andorra match, last Bundesliga match I watched was Dortmund. My summer and family plans revolve around these International Tournaments. A little domestic league has little effect on my life.
Bavarian_Kielbasa
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fénix » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:35 pm

Time to suspend the CL for 6-7 seasons as a collective football rehabilitation. This hate has gone too far. Either that or football NBA and then play your own circus whereveryou want.
This doesn't work at all and many people have been disappointed and bitter for almost a decade.

It's been all about that money factory for the last 15-16 .
years.

Then we'll see very quickly who cares about what and whom in football.

I feel sorry for Robert both as a fan and as a man, but we can't do anything about it. This all can be foreseen and expected literally every single match. Every single match is a potential risk for injury, especially at Bayern where he plays every 3-4 days and non-stop.

His backup or striker teammate is a total joke. Now that hurts the club real hard.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Lukas » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:02 pm

Four weeks?!!!!!

Hope I’m wrong but I think that’s our CL hopes gone and we may well be out of first place by the time he returns, IF he returns on time
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
European Union

Postby Lukas » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:08 pm

This and the news of Löw starting all our players except for Neuer again tomorrow has put me in a really bad mood
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
European Union

Postby #12 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:58 pm

MihailT wrote:
MUTU wrote:Can we get a second opinion? There is a clear difference in the estimates. The Poles were saying he could have even played against England if it was very important, while Bayern's doctors (and let's face it, it's not the first time they've been accused of overestimating the recovery time needed) said 4 weeks. Really not sure who to trust. I'm getting visions of Mueller-Wohlfahrt vs KNVB and vs Guardiola.

Imagine if it's only a bluff and in 2 weeks they announce "he's doing better than forecasts, to play against PSG in Paris.

#12 wrote:Halved? Our chances to beat PSG have halved... And they weren’t outstanding to begin with... Our chances of making it past Shitty have maybe quartered... And were much lower already... The chances of us making the final are in the lower one digit percentage...

"The world is about to end" much? For the sake of statistics - out of the 12 goals we scored last year from the quarter-final onwards, Lewa was responsible for 2 of them. Both at the end of the 1/4-final and 1/2-final.

I know this news sucks and it will have an immense impact on our tactics and team deployment, but it's not like we turn into Osasuna without Lewandowski...
It’s not like we‘re playing Cologne either (which is the one game we started without him and barely won...)
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ziklitschli » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:36 am

swarkzero wrote:I wouldn't even be anoyed if it didn't happen against F*cking Andorra!!!
I hope Poland don't make the world cup,this was so dumb,Lewandowski is also to blame for this,if he insited to play against them.

We, the Poland, are just as much victims of the idiotic coach decision as Bayern is. He's not even Polish btw.

I hated him from the first lineup, felt some serious Guardiola vibes in a way he decided to experiment right away. Nawałka knew this team inside and out, had their absolute trust, and still failed with much more conservative experiment, having numerous training session to implement the changes.

Lewandowski's injury cements this bad first impressions into solid hate, I mean, even I absolutely knew this will happen just by Murphy's law, is he new to this, has he not seen how the play, why no change etc etc.
It's time to deut the Raum
Ziklitschli
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ziklitschli » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:46 am

Bavarian_Kielbasa wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:

This crap for a country that stands absolutely no chance of winning any trophy in any case????

In the last Euros, Poland lost in the Quarters to the eventual Champion on PK's

In the WC, Poland was eliminated at the same stage as Germany

Yes, this PL team in good hands and in form can beat anyone. Neither is going on atm though.
It's time to deut the Raum
Ziklitschli
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bmguy » Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:17 am

------------------Gnabry

-------Coman------Mueller-----Sane

still decent but no backup. A cost that Bayern heads like Kahn, Brazzo... neglects the youth development. Why Dortmund has so many youth talents that can play on the first team even though their Dortmund II is not even on the same league with Bayern II.

Moukoko, Knauff, Raschl, Steffen Tigges... are getting chances in the 1st team and we have 0. Dorsch is the king of U21 Germany => we kicked, Stiller next, useless Sarr instead of Richards,... oh #-o . Young players should not come to bayern if they want to develop their career.
bmguy
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Vietnam

Postby aaaaaa » Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:05 am

bmguy wrote:------------------Gnabry

still decent but no backup. A cost that Bayern heads like Kahn, Brazzo... neglects the youth development. Why Dortmund has so many youth talents that can play on the first team even though their Dortmund II is not even on the same league with Bayern II.

Moukoko, Knauff, Raschl, Steffen Tigges... are getting chances in the 1st team and we have 0. Dorsch is the king of U21 Germany => we kicked, Stiller next, useless Sarr instead of Richards,... oh #-o . Young players should not come to bayern if they want to develop their career.

really ? Davies and Musiala dont exist do they; Bayern have really started to develop young talents since the new academy, its is the best of all the top clubs in the world for young talents at the moment, also first team Bayern is not a development team like Dortmund but if you are good enough you will play
aaaaaa
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fénix » Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:14 am

aaaaaa wrote:

really ? Davies and Musiala dont exist do they; Bayern have really started to develop young talents since the new academy, its is the best of all the top clubs in the world for young talents at the moment, also first team Bayern is not a development team like Dortmund but if you are good enough you will play

Spoiler: show
When he said talent development, under that he meant local kids not some bought 16-17 year old talents from other clubs and countries. Kids who are with us for years, since the very first football steps don't exist or who arrived at age 12-13 to München.

We aren't going off-topic in the injury thread. :wink:

Further non-injury discussions should be placed in other, appropriate threads.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:16 am

aaaaaa wrote:

Yes, we're developing young players, but they're not coming from our academies. It's thanks to the (surprisingly) good scouting at times - Musiala, Mbi - Chelsea, Davies - Vancouver, Dantas - Benfica.
Every single player under 19 or 18 who can play for the first squad Bayern got him from somewhere else.

But still, I hope Lewy will "put the mask" and will be back earlier.
Salihamidžić: “Correct. Dayot Upamecano will play for FC Bayern for the next five years."
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Injury List