You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Robert Lewandowski

Discussions about the injury situation at the club. Who's out injured for the next match? Who's almost recovered from his long-term injury? Find it all here.

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby swarkzero » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:25 pm

I wouldn't even be anoyed if it didn't happen against F*cking Andorra!!!
I hope Poland don't make the world cup,this was so dumb,Lewandowski is also to blame for this,if he insited to play against them.
swarkzero
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby MUTU » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:30 pm

Can we get a second opinion? There is a clear difference in the estimates. The Poles were saying he could have even played against England if it was very important, while Bayern's doctors (and let's face it, it's not the first time they've been accused of overestimating the recovery time needed) said 4 weeks. Really not sure who to trust. I'm getting visions of Mueller-Wohlfahrt vs KNVB and vs Guardiola.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Achilles » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:35 pm

MUTU wrote:The Poles were saying he could have even played against England if it was very important, while Bayern's doctors (and let's face it, it's not the first time they've been accused of overestimating the recovery time needed) said 4 weeks. Really not sure who to trust. I'm getting visions of Mueller-Wohlfahrt vs KNVB and vs Guardiola.

Yes because the Poles don't care as long he provides for THEM when it will be the next International game?
If it's something minor but risky then they will take it just like Bayern would take a minor risk if it's worthy.

I don't put blame on Lewy, he puts much pride on his country, good for him, I totally respect it and he was called-up after all, he is the captain, possibly the best Pole ever and they need his help plus his individual goals such as outscoring every other past Pole striker.

This is on the regulations of FIFA/UEFA the dumb calendar and on Poles. The only way from our perspective would be to block Lewy going there in the first place.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:37 pm

The first leg of the first semi-final will be played in exactly 4 weeks' time, so if he needs 4 weeks to recover, and provided that we eliminate PSG, he'll probably also miss the 1st leg of the semi-final against (probably) Manchester City at home.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:38 pm

MUTU wrote:The first leg of the first semi-final will be played in exactly 4 weeks' time, so if he needs 4 weeks to recover, and provided that we eliminate PSG, he'll probably also miss the 1st leg of the semi-final against (probably) Manchester City at home.
Forget it. If this diagnosis is correct he won’t play again this season.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:46 pm

MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:00 pm

Didn't he have the same injury vs Chelsea at the end of february last year ?????? :cry:
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Fénix » Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:03 pm

That's why I say - screw 1-striker system and football and fucki-fucka. Play with 2 strikers and you have 2 more backups.

Ein Pech, but I'm used to it. Now use Chupo-Moting and the phantom 5 mil €/year Fiete Arp to replace him. Yeah right... Or use Gnabry to be Schauspieler as striker.

Not my cup of tea, but that's always been a risk for so many years. Lose your striker due to injury and you lose all options.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby pers » Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:03 pm

Achilles wrote:
MUTU wrote:The Poles were saying he could have even played against England if it was very important, while Bayern's doctors (and let's face it, it's not the first time they've been accused of overestimating the recovery time needed) said 4 weeks. Really not sure who to trust. I'm getting visions of Mueller-Wohlfahrt vs KNVB and vs Guardiola.

Yes because the Poles don't care as long he provides for THEM when it will be the next International game?
If it's something minor but risky then they will take it just like Bayern would take a minor risk if it's worthy.

I don't put blame on Lewy, he puts much pride on his country, good for him, I totally respect it and he was called-up after all, he is the captain, possibly the best Pole ever and they need his help plus his individual goals such as outscoring every other past Pole striker.

This is on the regulations of FIFA/UEFA the dumb calendar and on Poles. The only way from our perspective would be to block Lewy going there in the first place.

You just couldn’t be more wrong. In Poland all sport media/experts were talking for months about Muller record and CL. So many people in Poland support right now Bayern coz of Lewy and wish Bayern all the best. Any information about something that happened in Bayern you will see immediately in polish news. Even information that Musiala has chosen Germany was a news here in Poland… I can assure you Poles do care if Lewy is fit or injury no matter if he plays for Poland or Bayern.
pers
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:08 pm

FUCK THAT
Salihamidžić: “Correct. Dayot Upamecano will play for FC Bayern for the next five years."
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby vtotheinay » Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:15 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Didn't he have the same injury vs Chelsea at the end of february last year ?????? :cry:

no he had a small fracture in a bone in his leg last year in his leg. this year it's sprained ligaments
vtotheinay
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby #12 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:30 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
MUTU wrote:The first leg of the first semi-final will be played in exactly 4 weeks' time, so if he needs 4 weeks to recover, and provided that we eliminate PSG, he'll probably also miss the 1st leg of the semi-final against (probably) Manchester City at home.
Also, we won’t make the semis...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:34 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

Why this negativity? The last Bundesliga match is in 7 weeks 5 days.

The Champions League final is in almost 9 weeks' time. I know we've probably halved our chances without Lewy now, but it's not impossible either. For all we know he could be up in 3 weeks' time.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bavarian_Kielbasa » Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:41 pm

Bavarian_Kielbasa
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:08 pm

MUTU wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:

Why this negativity? The last Bundesliga match is in 7 weeks 5 days.

The Champions League final is in almost 9 weeks' time. I know we've probably halved our chances without Lewy now, but it's not impossible either. For all we know he could be up in 3 weeks' time.
Halved? Our chances to beat PSG have halved... And they weren’t outstanding to begin with... Our chances of making it past Shitty have maybe quartered... And were much lower already... The chances of us making the final are in the lower one digit percentage...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Injury List