You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Niklas Süle

Discussions about the injury situation at the club. Who's out injured for the next match? Who's almost recovered from his long-term injury? Find it all here.

Re: Niklas Süle

Postby kod2600 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:11 am

My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:07 pm

IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:19 am

IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby MUTU » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:28 pm

Imagine the rest of the team going on vacation while others are playing matches and keeping themselves fit for when the CL resumes. Let's see if they come back some 4 kilos heavier now.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby shpati_L1 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:14 pm

MUTU wrote:Imagine the rest of the team going on vacation while others are playing matches and keeping themselves fit for when the CL resumes. Let's see if they come back some 4 kilos heavier now.

They are just 3 matches away from winning a treble. If that is not motivation enough not to get fat then they don't deserve the Champions League trophy.
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby #12 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:41 pm

MUTU wrote:Imagine the rest of the team going on vacation while others are playing matches and keeping themselves fit for when the CL resumes. Let's see if they come back some 4 kilos heavier now.
Imagine someone constantly shitting his pants - and for the wrong reason...

Imagine a team recharging while others have to play exhausting matches...

We just came out of a long spell of games and we started to get a little tired... Those teams have to play 3 games a week until it starts... This is just as big of an advantage as it is a disadvantage...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby America USA » Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:12 pm

Lol gain 4 kilos in 2-3 weeks. If a professional athlete does that then he doesn’t deserve to play the sport at all.

Although this is a “vacation” I’m pretty sure all the players will still workout personally and stay in shape. Especially guys like Lewandowski, Kimmich, Goretzka, Neuer, etc.
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby aterford » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:30 am

shpati_L1 wrote:

They are just 3 matches away from winning a treble. If that is not motivation enough not to get fat then they don't deserve the Champions League trophy.

This, and as it stands they're just 14 days away from resuming training AFAIK. I'm certainly not an elite athlete but I think I'd have to put more of an effort in to gain 4kg in 14 days than I would to not, lol
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sherpthederp » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:00 am

aterford wrote:
shpati_L1 wrote:

This, and as it stands they're just 14 days away from resuming training AFAIK. I'm certainly not an elite athlete but I think I'd have to put more of an effort in to gain 4kg in 14 days than I would to not, lol

Theoretically if you drank 10-12 beers a day while sitting on your couch and not moving for 14 days, on top of your daily food intake, you could do it. An extra 2000 calories a day would be enough lol
sherpthederp
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:41 am

IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Previous

Return to Bayern Injury List