You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Lucas Hernández [Lucas François Bernard Hernández]

Discussions about the injury situation at the club. Who's out injured for the next match? Who's almost recovered from his long-term injury? Find it all here.
 

Re: Lucas Hernández [Lucas François Bernard Hernández]

Postby #12 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:50 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
#12 wrote:"Oh no #12, you ass, stop being negative, of course ge'll play and also it was inly his first injury how dare you say he’s an expensive gamble, also, knee surgeries are a joke"

Waiting for your apologies...

LOL! You were the biggest and loudest negative voice when we had Pep and a better squad and you haven't changed since. At this point it is safe to say you are just committed to staying negative.


At least I have a reason for my behavior... What YOU do belongs in a church on sundays
Kovac OUT!!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 18222
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 897 times
Been thanked: 4316 times
Gender: Male

Re: Lucas Hernández [Lucas François Bernard Hernández]

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:30 pm

#12 wrote:At least I have a reason for my behavior... What YOU do belongs in a church on sundays

Your reasons are as paper thin as the ticket one buys for the lottery.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 15699
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: United States of America
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 5355 times
Been thanked: 3382 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Lucas Hernández [Lucas François Bernard Hernández]

Postby #12 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:02 pm

Still they’re reasons and not blond faith...
Kovac OUT!!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 18222
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 897 times
Been thanked: 4316 times
Gender: Male

Re: Lucas Hernández [Lucas François Bernard Hernández]

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:14 pm

#12 wrote:Still they’re reasons and not blond faith...

Yes, when I say the current Bayern leadership has brought success to the club this past decade and back my trust in them from that fact, it has to be blind faith right? Okay. We can only agree to disagree.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 15699
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: United States of America
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 5355 times
Been thanked: 3382 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Lucas Hernández [Lucas François Bernard Hernández]

Postby #12 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:25 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
#12 wrote:Still they’re reasons and not blond faith...

Yes, when I say the current Bayern leadership has brought success to the club this past decade and back my trust in them from that fact, it has to be blind faith right? Okay. We can only agree to disagree.


Yes because it goes against the facts... We're good because we were good... Okay then
Kovac OUT!!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 18222
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 897 times
Been thanked: 4316 times
Gender: Male

Re: Lucas Hernández [Lucas François Bernard Hernández]

Postby MUTU » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:28 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
#12 wrote:Still they’re reasons and not blond faith...

Yes, when I say the current Bayern leadership has brought success to the club this past decade and back my trust in them from that fact, it has to be blind faith right? Okay. We can only agree to disagree.

They brought SOME success. But in history there's also clubs that had lower revenue than us and fared better than us in the Champions League, for whatever reasons.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 41914
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 7581 times
Been thanked: 11722 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Lucas Hernández [Lucas François Bernard Hernández]

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:33 pm

MUTU wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:
#12 wrote:Still they’re reasons and not blond faith...

Yes, when I say the current Bayern leadership has brought success to the club this past decade and back my trust in them from that fact, it has to be blind faith right? Okay. We can only agree to disagree.

They brought SOME success. But in history there's also clubs that had lower revenue than us and fared better than us in the Champions League, for whatever reasons.

Liverpool were a fortunate club. They found a great manager and two top players in Mane and Salah(on top of a solid team)to win the UCL on. But it came at a huge cost and wasn't easy as it looks. In my young life I know that football is too unpredictable to be negative about it too often.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 15699
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: United States of America
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 5355 times
Been thanked: 3382 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Lucas Hernández [Lucas François Bernard Hernández]

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:29 am

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 15699
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: United States of America
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 5355 times
Been thanked: 3382 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Lucas Hernández [Lucas François Bernard Hernández]

Postby MUTU » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:36 am

"just a pain" should be our motto.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 41914
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 7581 times
Been thanked: 11722 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Lucas Hernández [Lucas François Bernard Hernández]

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:15 am

These **** useless international games

If he couldn't breathe it means something serious happened....

A cracked rib will require a long time on the sidelines
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 40534
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 28338 times
Been thanked: 5940 times
Gender: Male

Re: Lucas Hernández [Lucas François Bernard Hernández]

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:50 am

It was surely just a knock. A cracked rib is painful as hell
User avatar
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 11580
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:53 am
Location: Guernsey
National Flag:
Spain
Has thanked: 3175 times
Been thanked: 3348 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Previous

Return to Bayern Injury List

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron