You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Leon Goretzka

Discussions about the injury situation at the club. Who's out injured for the next match? Who's almost recovered from his long-term injury? Find it all here.

Re: Leon Goretzka

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:42 pm

Kovač on Goretzka's half time sub: "Leon said in the locker room that he cannot continue. So we sent Thiago to warm up and replace him"
IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby archymen » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:30 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Kovač on Goretzka's half time sub: "Leon said in the locker room that he cannot continue. So we sent Thiago to warm up and replace him"

And I thought that Kovac made the change because he finally realized that you can make a change before clock hits 70+ minutes :oops:
archymen
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:43 pm

archymen wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:Kovač on Goretzka's half time sub: "Leon said in the locker room that he cannot continue. So we sent Thiago to warm up and replace him"

And I thought that Kovac made the change because he finally realized that you can make a change before clock hits 70+ minutes :oops:

My thoughts exactly.. How naive.
IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:54 pm

archymen wrote:

Ppl want Kovac to rest certain players, others bash him for not playing some others...

Decide pls
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lahmies » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:09 pm

different people having different opinions? how shocking...
Lahmies
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby rthebest » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:45 pm

Neither Goretzka nor Coman should have played today. Kovac has gone from heavy rotation to almost zero rotation.
rthebest
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:04 pm

rthebest wrote:Neither Goretzka nor Coman should have played today. Kovac has gone from heavy rotation to almost zero rotation.

He showed that the team don't care about the health about the players playing Coman unfit against Liverpool. When you know that someone is not at 100 % - you don't play him when it's 200 % necessary. Today was not the day when we needed him that much - with Müller, even Davies on the bench.. I just cannot understand some things in our team..
IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby #12 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:20 pm

Lahmies wrote:different people having different opinions? how shocking...

You gotta understand, ramsej's an authoritarian conformist so this is not unusual

Kudos on that 70th minute thing, it’s clearly his MO
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fénix » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:22 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Today was not the day when we needed him that much - with Müller, even Davies on the bench.. I just cannot understand some things in our team..

What about Shabani, Jonathan Meier, Will, Mai? We signed professional contracts with them yet they are serving like a statistic error, models etc. on the club's website and Transfermarkt. :lol:

It's hard to understand anything in the last 3 years in Bayern. :roll: :)
"Never back down. No surrender. If you wanna be the best you gotta take out the best!"
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby zozon » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:24 pm

Fénix wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:Today was not the day when we needed him that much - with Müller, even Davies on the bench.. I just cannot understand some things in our team..

What about Shabani, Jonathan Meier, Will, Mai? We signed professional contracts with them yet they are serving like a statistic error, models etc. on the club's website and Transfermarkt. :lol:

Yeah, we should use Shabani, Mai and the others in a game where we had a chance to level on points with BVB, even if they have their game tommorow.

Nice one.
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:29 pm

zozon wrote:
Fénix wrote:

Yeah, we should use Shabani, Mai and the others in a game where we had a chance to level on points with BVB, even if they have their game tommorow.

Nice one.

Well here’s a wild thought: if you have a coach - IF - that manages to beat garbage like Augsburg, Düsseldorf, Freiburg and Mainz convincingly, MAYBE he could use the dying minutes of those games to give these players some action, so that they would not be deadass greenhorns when needed...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fénix » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:58 pm

zozon wrote:
Fénix wrote:

Nice one.

I know how you feel and what you mean, but then again.. Kovač said 4-5 days ago that we have a lot of quality olayers waiting for their chance.
I really wish to know who are they and why don't they play if we need to rotate, rest players who are in risk of getting injured like Coman, etc. ?

If you put so many young players on the bench like Yeomg, Shabani, Mai and so in, then I guess they serve for some purpose, not to mention we offered them pro deals, they didn't come up by themselves to make a deal and sign it. :D

Not to mention Renato Sanches... The poor guy can't get his chance not even in these BuLi matches. He's waisting his talent and career with us and I still remember his great Euro 16'.

Don't want to go further off-topic, but obviously these days we have no idea what to do, but seeing Goretzka at #10 position in 2019... :D
"Never back down. No surrender. If you wanna be the best you gotta take out the best!"
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby aterford » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:18 pm

It's actually kinda funny as I saw many saying mid or post-game how it was such a smart move from Kovac to bring on Thiago, that was just what the team needed.

OF course we find out later that it wasn't a stroke of genius from Kovac or for any tactical reason at all, just a sub made out of necessity that ended up going in his favor.
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I'm a post king!

Postby MUTU » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:42 am

Goretzka was missing in training yesterday and the official reason was that he was being rested, but he's missing today as well.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:17 pm

Goretzka is on the ergometer, as per Sky.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Injury List