You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Kingsley Coman

Discussions about the injury situation at the club. Who's out injured for the next match? Who's almost recovered from his long-term injury? Find it all here.

Re: Kingsley Coman

Postby tuscanybayern » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:06 am

Coman out 2 weeks according to Bild.
tuscanybayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby America USA » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:50 am

I don’t know how a person is supposed to recover from a torn hamstring in two weeks. Unless of course Coman is getting “help” :wink:
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:24 am

I'm pretty sure it’s not the whole hamstring but a muscle fiber...
- Rangnick or ten Hag in!
- Bring a DM, a winger (Sané) and Havertz!
- Get a REAL sports director (Rangnick?)!
- Keep Hoeness and Rummenigge far away from the team!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:53 am

tuscanybayern wrote:Coman out 2 weeks according to Bild.

So he will make his comeback against Liverpool and leave the pitch injured 20 minutes later.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby OhioFan » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:22 pm

Ram's piss.
Where charity and love are, God is there.
OhioFan
2015/16 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Bayernbazi » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:48 pm

Bayern's medical team "Coman's comeback date decided after examining his urine sample"

Spoiler: show
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby aterford » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:43 pm

I find myself saying this a lot lately it seems but it just keeps getting confirmed for me: Coman at this point should be considered a luxury player, rather than one that is considered a starting XI player or one who has a serious role in squad planning. From this point forward we should be planning our squad as though Coman doesn't exist and we need to find two starting wingers. That means Hudson-Odoi and at least one more, perhaps Pepe, I don't know. If Coman can get fit and keep his form for an extended period of time, then so be it: that's a great problem for the coach to have. But continually telling ourselves that Coman will be our winger for the future and Coman and ___ will be our new Robbery and start for us for 10 years and Coman just needs time to get stronger, etc etc etc - is just fooling ourselves.

We can no longer plan under the assumption that Coman will remain healthy and expect to get anywhere. It's like having a nice sports car but one that is in the shop for a breakdown just as often as its on the road. Great car, fast, agile, good handling, good acceleration, etc, but terribly unreliable. Such a vehicle is fun to take out for a spin every now and then, nice to have occasionally, but you'd be a fool if you tried to take it for a cross-country road trip. You know it's not going to make it. You KNOW something will break down and you'll get stranded while it's being repaired. So it is with Coman: Great player. Crazy skills, immense potential, but, sorry, he is just not reliable. We can't plan on him being a key piece in our side if we want to compete for multiple titles. Coman's the car that always breaks down. He's great to have around, and when he's working well, awesome, but you just can't trust him to be working, healthy, and reliable any longer.

I hate to say it because i feel like it sounds harsh, but that's just the way it goes sometimes. Not everyone is cut out for play at the top level. Some persons bodies just are not built for such rigours. It's nothing personal and I don't hold it against him but it is how it is right now.

Anyways glad to see our medical department is working as hard as ever and it's nice to see that all that new fitness and blood testing Kovac was supposedly implementing has paid off....
Operation ten Hag 2k20: Commence!
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Dumbledore7 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:09 pm

aterford wrote:I find myself saying this a lot lately it seems but it just keeps getting confirmed for me: Coman at this point should be considered a luxury player, rather than one that is considered a starting XI player or one who has a serious role in squad planning. From this point forward we should be planning our squad as though Coman doesn't exist and we need to find two starting wingers. That means Hudson-Odoi and at least one more, perhaps Pepe, I don't know. If Coman can get fit and keep his form for an extended period of time, then so be it: that's a great problem for the coach to have. But continually telling ourselves that Coman will be our winger for the future and Coman and ___ will be our new Robbery and start for us for 10 years and Coman just needs time to get stronger, etc etc etc - is just fooling ourselves.

We can no longer plan under the assumption that Coman will remain healthy and expect to get anywhere. It's like having a nice sports car but one that is in the shop for a breakdown just as often as its on the road. Great car, fast, agile, good handling, good acceleration, etc, but terribly unreliable. Such a vehicle is fun to take out for a spin every now and then, nice to have occasionally, but you'd be a fool if you tried to take it for a cross-country road trip. You know it's not going to make it. You KNOW something will break down and you'll get stranded while it's being repaired. So it is with Coman: Great player. Crazy skills, immense potential, but, sorry, he is just not reliable. We can't plan on him being a key piece in our side if we want to compete for multiple titles. Coman's the car that always breaks down. He's great to have around, and when he's working well, awesome, but you just can't trust him to be working, healthy, and reliable any longer.

I hate to say it because i feel like it sounds harsh, but that's just the way it goes sometimes. Not everyone is cut out for play at the top level. Some persons bodies just are not built for such rigours. It's nothing personal and I don't hold it against him but it is how it is right now.

Anyways glad to see our medical department is working as hard as ever and it's nice to see that all that new fitness and blood testing Kovac was supposedly implementing has paid off....

Lol a post that long about our wingers and Gnabry isn't mentioned once :mrgreen:
Kovac OUT!!!
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby MUTU » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:19 pm

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JJJ » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:58 pm

Too soon to get excited, but with Coman - James - Robben against Liverpool.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
Kraft
Hummels, Badstuber, Alaba
Schöpf, Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Can, Contento
Müller, Wagner

JJJ
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Coman » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:06 pm

JJJ wrote:Too soon to get excited, but with Coman - James - Robben against Liverpool.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Way too soon :lol:
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
France

Postby zozon » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:22 pm

It's possible.
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:06 pm

IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:00 pm

IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria