You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Kingsley Coman [Kingsley Junior Coman]

Discussions about the injury situation at the club. Who's out injured for the next match? Who's almost recovered from his long-term injury? Find it all here.

Re: Kingsley Coman

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:52 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Kingsley Coman says he will consider early retirement in case of another foot injury: “ I won’t accept another operation. Enough is enough. Maybe my foot is not meant for it. I will go live another anonymous life” [Téléfoot]

dEISLeR :shock:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:02 pm

Oh dear! :(
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby rthebest » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:11 pm

Worrying signs. His confidence is at its low. He needs help.
rthebest
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby Fénix » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:32 pm

Could you tell me one thing, please. Is he fine and fit right now?

If he is fully recovered and injury is behind him, then I hope it never repeats and he has a wonderful time in next 8-9 years of his playing career. [-o<

I don't want any pessimism regarding career ends of any players like Kingsley, Kimmich, etc. I have high hopes they all can make football a wonderful sport with their active presence on the pitch.

You take care of yourself Kingsley, don't think about injuries, have no fear, don't get desperate and stay fit forever if it's possible! :wink: :cheers:
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:55 pm

Kingsley Coman clarifies his 'retirement' statement: "This has been misinterpreted. What I meant is that I don't have desire to go through another rehabilitation if I had the same injury in the same year. I did not talk about the future" [Bild]

That's my boy!
Salihamidžić: “Correct. Dayot Upamecano will play for FC Bayern for the next five years."
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:14 am

IsiahRashad wrote:Kingsley Coman clarifies his 'retirement' statement: "This has been misinterpreted. What I meant is that I don't have desire to go through another rehabilitation if I had the same injury in the same year. I did not talk about the future" [Bild]

That's my boy!

That actually felt like a new signing...
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby #12 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:22 am

Dumbledore7 wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:Kingsley Coman clarifies his 'retirement' statement: "This has been misinterpreted. What I meant is that I don't have desire to go through another rehabilitation if I had the same injury in the same year. I did not talk about the future" [Bild]

That's my boy!

That actually felt like a new signing...

Uli, is it you??
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby rthebest » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:22 pm

Is he injured? I read he is doubtful for Saturday.
rthebest
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:43 pm

rthebest wrote:Is he injured? I read he is doubtful for Saturday.

He is fit and will travel with the team for the game against Frankfurt.
Salihamidžić: “Correct. Dayot Upamecano will play for FC Bayern for the next five years."
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby MUTU » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:21 am

Coman is missing from training. :(
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:22 pm

If he is injured again the board should seriously evaluate his position at the club. I am afraid he is not a reliable option.
We spent ten years with our hearts in our throats with the injury vulnerabilities of Robbery.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:42 pm

ramsej84 wrote:If he is injured again the board should seriously evaluate his position at the club. I am afraid he is not a reliable option.

The only thing they should evaluate in that case is whether should we sign a top winger and replace him in the starting 11 with Coman or sign some top prospect winger to compete with him and at first play a sub role for the Frenchman.

He is too young and too valuable to be sold yet great to be a rotation player at Bayern.

But that's not a problem if you have 4 quality wingers in your team and that's what are looking for, lately. Hudson-Odoi didn't join us in winter, but who knows what's going to happen until summer, I bet we will do everything to land the Englishman to München and make him our 4th winger who we'll definitely need after this season along with Coman, Gnabry and Davies.

We need to change our complete medical staff and even fitness staff. When some things don't work properly for a long time, then it's a clear sign we need to turn a new page.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:44 pm

Fénix wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:If he is injured again the board should seriously evaluate his position at the club. I am afraid he is not a reliable option.

The only thing they should evaluate in that case is whether should we sign a top winger and replace him in the starting 11 with Coman or sign some top prospect winger to compete with him and at first play a sub role for the Frenchman.

He is too young and too valuable to be sold yet great to be a rotation player at Bayern.

But that's not a problem if you have 4 quality wingers in your team and that's what are looking for, lately. Hudson-Odoi didn't join us in winter, but who knows what's going to happen until summer, I bet we will do everything to land the Englishman to München and make him our 4th winger who we'll definitely need after this season along with Coman, Gnabry and Davies.

We need to change our complete medical staff and even fitness staff. When some things don't work properly for a long time, then it's a clear sign we need to turn a new page.
Yest I posted what kovac said about KC in the berlin v Bayern thread...

I think that it came back to bite him and us
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:25 pm

Sigh....guess I’m gonna have to bookmark this thread
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby shpati_L1 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:25 pm

Fuck. When he screams like that you know it's real.
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Injury List