You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Kingsley Coman [Kingsley Junior Coman]

Discussions about the injury situation at the club. Who's out injured for the next match? Who's almost recovered from his long-term injury? Find it all here.

Re: Kingsley Coman

Postby Mavs » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:04 am

Realistically, we have Rib, Rob, should have Gnabry, Davies starting in January, and in times of emergency, Mueller to play out wide.

We really don't need to buy anyone else. Even with Coman missing 2ish months.

I really hope Kovac can find the right words to encourage him. He's such a dynamic player, such a difference-maker for our squad.
Mavs
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby aterford » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:33 am

Mavs wrote:Realistically, we have Rib, Rob, should have Gnabry, Davies starting in January, and in times of emergency, Mueller to play out wide.

I really hope Kovac can find the right words to encourage him. He's such a dynamic player, such a difference-maker for our squad.

Yeah, I'm skeptical.
We've got....

Ribery - old, largely ineffective, noticeably slower, injury-prone
Robben - old, also starting to slow down (less so than Ribery), injury-prone
Gnabry - currently injured and - you guessed it - injury-prone
Davies - admittedly I'm a big fan but...17 and playing in MLS currently
Müller - miles better centrally
God Bless Thomas Müller
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:24 am

America USA wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Why it is always us...
???

P.S can Coco play in that position?

Spanish referees protect Real/Barça players all the time , meanwhile German referees in their quest to make it “an even contest” allow horrifying tackles and lunges on Bayern players #-o
Actually nothing new... Germans are experts in such a field...
They like to keep their ppl edgy
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:26 am

aterford wrote:I can see it now.

Uli: "We have no need to panic. We still have world-class wingers in Robben and Ribery. Müller and James can play wide, and of course Gnabry, and Goretzka and Sanches have played 15 games as outside midfielders, so they can play there too"
Probably it will be Goretzka... to play as RW... what a waste!

Or else Kimmich maybe...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:10 am

Mavs wrote:Realistically, we have Rib, Rob, should have Gnabry, Davies starting in January, and in times of emergency, Mueller to play out wide.

Except two are talents which still have a lot to prove, 1 is good for a mid table Bundesliga club and the other plays well enough for the Maltese league in most games, with some occasional flashes of brilliance which happen too rarely when he plays 90 minutes per game.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:24 am

Salihamidžić: “Correct. Dayot Upamecano will play for FC Bayern for the next five years."
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Achilles » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:06 am

We'll see Coman in November I suppose, such a pity. He started so good with his solos and work-rate. I hope he comes back stronger.

I don't know, three or so months is a tricky number to buy a top class winger or not? And when Coman returns, what's happening? On the other hand Robbery are dead weight and Robben again said that he was expecting to start at least him put some effort. Ribery has lost it for good.

What a facked up squad structure from Hasan and the board. Two new injury-prone wingers replacing two old eternally injury-prone wingers while at the same time the new ones got first injured. Such a travesty... can't stand it anymore. Robbery-Muller trio starters, we're finished!
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:42 am

Well there are 3 options as I see it:
1) Buy an average winger, not young, who can fit in and quietly go to the bench when Coman is back.
2) Loan a good youngster who will get some experience then go back to his club. Win-win
3) Get no one and rely on our youth team if Robbery go down.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby aaaaaa » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:07 pm

Thats just great
aaaaaa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby aaaaaa » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:10 pm

Achilles wrote:We'll see Coman in November I suppose, such a pity. He started so good with his solos and work-rate. I hope he comes back stronger.

I don't know, three or so months is a tricky number to buy a top class winger or not? And when Coman returns, what's happening? On the other hand Robbery are dead weight and Robben again said that he was expecting to start at least him put some effort. Ribery has lost it for good.

What a facked up squad structure from Hasan and the board. Two new injury-prone wingers replacing two old eternally injury-prone wingers while at the same time the new ones got first injured. Such a travesty... can't stand it anymore. Robbery-Muller trio starters, we're finished!

Kind of strange almost any player that comes to bayern is injury prone
aaaaaa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby OhioFan » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:38 pm

After surgery, you will be immobilized in a splint for the first 10 to14 days. You will typically be kept non-weightbearing on the side of your surgery for six to eight weeks. You will then be allowed to advance your weightbearing in a cast or boot. Swelling persists for many months after this surgery. Stiffness can be problem and physical therapy is often necessary.
Stay well brothers and sisters in this time of world peril.
No matter who or where you are, peace be with you.
OhioFan
2015/16 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
United States of America

Kingsley Coman

Postby #12 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:22 pm

Well you can take light steps in the cast, but I couldn’t play painfree for 6 months...
Of course I didn’t get taken care of by a group of highly professional and highly skilled high-performance sport doctors - but then again so does Coman...
Last edited by #12 on Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby America USA » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:03 pm

Don’t understand why Coman is being labeled “injury prone” here. It doesn’t help when the referees give the opposition a free pass to get away with leg breaking tackles. As a stark contrast look how nicely the referees in Spain protect FC Barcelona and Real Madrid players from foul play.
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:04 pm

America USA wrote:Don’t understand why Coman is being labeled “injury prone” here. It doesn’t help when the referees give the opposition a free pass to get away with leg breaking tackles. As a stark contrast look how nicely the referees in Spain protect FC Barcelona and Real Madrid players from foul play.

If a player is injury prone, he should be even more protected!
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby rthebest » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:40 pm

Maybe he is injury prone but come on this injury and his last one both were impact injury. Not mentioning last time the medical staff told him he can continue playing. Also his way of playing sudden change of pace and direction puts lot of strain on his ankles. I wonder if Bayern physios tape his ankles before matches.
rthebest
I post all the time

National Flag:
Canada

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Injury List