You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Kingsley Coman

Discussions about the injury situation at the club. Who's out injured for the next match? Who's almost recovered from his long-term injury? Find it all here.

Re: Kingsley Coman

Postby bmguy » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:40 am

give the kid Tillman a chance :D
bmguy
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby America USA » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:58 pm

I wanted to talk about this for a long time but kept quiet thinking I would sound dirty, but I think it is time to take the Guardiola/Barça route. HGH and Drugs is the solution. HGH works like magic for Orthopedic injuries. HGH improves collagen synthesis and ligaments are made from Collagen. Inject that onto the affected site (in this case Coman’s ankle) and he’ll be back sooner.

Barcelona used HGH go get Messi taller (literally!) and during their peak years, their players used to go an “vacations” and come back stronger than ever. With their High press style, when was the last time Barca was plagued by 3-4 injuries at the same time? Also Pique was recently supposed to be out for a month and came back within a week. Suarez struggled with a knee injury in the first half of the season but after the winter break his problems seems to have disappeared.

For far too long Bayern have been too nice when it comes to injuries, it is time to take our “luck” into out own hands! We must do anything and everything to get Coman back in action by the time the (potential) SF is to be played.

Also, Coman’s injury is sad, especially at the time it comes. However, I am not as pissed about players getting injured while playing in a match than I am when I hear that someone got injured in training (like Hummels last year)
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

Postby Mavs » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:53 pm

Ummm....
Mavs
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:01 pm

America USA wrote:I wanted to talk about this for a long time but kept quiet thinking I would sound dirty, but I think it is time to take the Guardiola/Barça route. HGH and Drugs is the solution. HGH works like magic for Orthopedic injuries. HGH improves collagen synthesis and ligaments are made from Collagen. Inject that onto the affected site (in this case Coman’s ankle) and he’ll be back sooner.

Barcelona used HGH go get Messi taller (literally!) and during their peak years, their players used to go an “vacations” and come back stronger than ever. With their High press style, when was the last time Barca was plagued by 3-4 injuries at the same time? Also Pique was recently supposed to be out for a month and came back within a week. Suarez struggled with a knee injury in the first half of the season but after the winter break his problems seems to have disappeared.

For far too long Bayern have been too nice when it comes to injuries, it is time to take our “luck” into out own hands! We must do anything and everything to get Coman back in action by the time the (potential) SF is to be played.

Also, Coman’s injury is sad, especially at the time it comes. However, I am not as pissed about players getting injured while playing in a match than I am when I hear that someone got injured in training (like Hummels last year)
I don't agree. The Soviet Union or East Germany used to do the same...
There is the future well being of the person behind the pro footballer.
There will be consequences (side effects)for sure

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby America USA » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:08 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
America USA wrote:I wanted to talk about this for a long time but kept quiet thinking I would sound dirty, but I think it is time to take the Guardiola/Barça route. HGH and Drugs is the solution. HGH works like magic for Orthopedic injuries. HGH improves collagen synthesis and ligaments are made from Collagen. Inject that onto the affected site (in this case Coman’s ankle) and he’ll be back sooner.

I don't agree. The Soviet Union or East Germany used to do the same...
There is the future well being of the person behind the pro footballer.
There will be consequences (side effects)for sure

I am not talking about PEDs or other anabolic androgenic steroids or even synthetic testosterone. Growth Hormone is naturally made in the body when we sleep. Growth Hormone is possible the most powerful hormone that the body produces (Testosterone too is naturally occurring in the body)

HGH if used smartly can be pretty safe. If abused yes it will mess up your organs and stuff. The only side effect I can think of right now is that injecting HGH accelerates the growth of existing cancerous tumors. Now I am guessing Coman doesn’t have any cancerous tumors in his body so he should be fine if he uses it within medicinal limits and for therapeutic purposes. Many athletes have used HGH to recover from serious orthopedic injuries and to good effect.

HGH usage to recover from injuries shouldn’t be considered cheating because IMO it is nowhere as egregious as actually taking PEDs/steroids so as to improve your performance.

BTW if HGH had serious long term side effects then Messi, who actually used that hormone to grow tall, should’ve had some medical problem by now!
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

Postby aterford » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:40 pm

Just send him over to the witch doctor to get pumped full of rabbit urine or whatever quack science he's working with nowadays. He'll be fine in no time!
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCB12Forever » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:00 pm

I don't think it is always true. I read a paper that compared the injury rate of Swedish player against Italians: the Swedish injury rate was roughly 1% higher than the Italian side. Munchen had one of its coldest day of -13 C a few days ago when Coman was injured. Note Barcelona is very warm where its temperature seldom falls below 0. We cannot take their medical practices as granted
FCB12Forever
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:06 pm

FCB12Forever wrote:

I don't think it is always true. I read a paper that compared the injury rate of Swedish player against Italians: the Swedish injury rate was roughly 1% higher than the Italian side. Munchen had one of its coldest day of -13 C a few days ago when Coman was injured. Note Barcelona is very warm where its temperature seldom falls below 0. We cannot take their medical practices as granted
Coman injured himself during a duel... it was not a muscular injury

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby America USA » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:52 pm

@ FCB12 - Like Ramsej said, I don’t think the cold climate has/had anything to do with Coman’s injury. However, it might have an impact on how fast/how slow he recovers (Just like Neuer)
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

Postby Mircea_1984 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:24 pm

Any news about Comans recovery? Do you think that he can be ready again at the begining of May?
Mircea_1984
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby MoFattal » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:37 pm

No estimated comeback has been set for his return as of yet, so I'd say he's out for the season.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:23 am

After his ankle injury, Kingsley Coman was in the weight room yesterday. The Frenchman did exercises for his upper body with foot-rail. #FCBayern [BILD]

Send via carrier pigeon.
IsiahRashad
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Mavs » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:31 am

No update on our boy, huh?
Mavs
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MoFattal » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:33 am

Last thing I read online was along the lines of 3-4 weeks.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:01 pm

Heynckes: "Regarding Kingsley Coman, I hope he could be fit for possible games after May 12th."
IsiahRashad
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Injury List