You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Javi Martínez [Javier Martínez Aginaga]

Discussions about the injury situation at the club. Who's out injured for the next match? Who's almost recovered from his long-term injury? Find it all here.

Re: Javi Martínez [Javier Martínez Aginaga]

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:48 pm

Wait and see. :coffee:
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby RAJBAYERN » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:11 pm

runaway wrote:El Loco's and Guardiola's philosophies are similar. Both are tactically demanding managers and his experience under Bielsa can help him understand what Guardiola wants from him.

Martinez as a CB occupies the same space as a traditional DM anyway especially with most of our opponents just sitting in their boxes and Bayern's suicidal high line. If the problem is 'because Javi is better with a defender behind him than the last man...' well he doesn't have to worry much Neuer will be rushing out to help him.

At this point, I'd suggest to anyone who's still nostalgic about Heynckes year and the 4231 to forget about set positions and set roles and established partnerships as long as Guardiola is here. No one is tasked to only one part of the field and just do a specific thing. Guardiola is guiding Bayern to Total Football. No set positions, no set formation, no set starting lineup. Positional play, Juego de posicion , requires rapport and great understanding by every single player on the pitch than a partnership of two players. It's the only way Bayern's asymmetrical and unbalanced formation on the pitch has worked so far this season.

I guess Jazz is not easy to appreciate. ;)

via Tapatalk

I like your opinion, but I don't consider Guardiola philosophy as a total football, just like an evolution. A different and new form to play. Give me a champions league and I will consider a Total! :lol:

Remember that this phylosophy of changing roles between players began with Heynckes. Ribery and Robben changing positions from the sides to the center of the pitch, also sharing position between them, making an association in many plays as also Muller with Mandzukic were the first time that I saw a dynamic lineup.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:18 pm

RAJBAYERN wrote:I like your opinion, but I don't consider Guardiola philosophy as a total football, just like an evolution. A different and new form to play. Give me a champions league and I will consider a Total! :lol:

Nice to see you back! :)
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RAJBAYERN » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:19 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

It will not surprise me. Boateng is our best defender right now, Badstuber showed us, in past seasons, his great passing skills and Martinez in his best form can compete with Xabi for the starting lineup. Both have same characteristics, but Javi is younger.

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby RAJBAYERN » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:21 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
RAJBAYERN wrote:I like your opinion, but I don't consider Guardiola philosophy as a total football, just like an evolution. A different and new form to play. Give me a champions league and I will consider a Total! :lol:

Nice to see you back! :)

Thanks bro!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby Fénix » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:26 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

Benatia? :-s
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:28 pm

RAJBAYERN wrote:It will not surprise me. Boateng is our best defender right now, Badstuber showed us, in past seasons, his great passing skills and Martinez in his best form can compete with Xabi for the starting lineup. Both have same characteristics, but Javi is younger.

I think Pep's lineups have suggested time and again that he wants a 3-man defence, especially when all his players are available. Boateng is undroppable at the moment and Badstuber was doing very well in this kind of defence early in the season.

I think Robben, Alaba, Alonso, and Lahm are the only other undroppable players in Pep's mind. So we'd have something like:

The CB position would likely be a contest between Benatia and Martinez, although we've seen that Alaba is an option there. Dante is unlikely to have a starting place with everyone fit.

Martinez could fit in next to Alonso but I think it's far more likely we'll see Schweinsteiger, Alaba, Rode or Thiago in that position.

That leaves the two forward positions and the left midfielder. The forward positions will go to two of Ribery, Lewa, Muller, and Gotze - I'd say that's the order they'll most likely start in. I don't particularly agree with benching Muller and I'm sure he'll start lots of games, but maybe not as much as the other two.

Left midfield, if there's any justice in this world, goes to Bernat.

Which means that with a fully fit squad, this is the formation I'm expecting Pep to use in the biggest games:

There's a lot that's debatable about this of course. Dropping Schweinsteiger and Muller is outrageous, and we all know how important Thiago was last season. Benatia is also a very good player and Rode is doing well. Gotze has had his moments, although he is the one I feel most confident in saying that he'll be benched (our supersub). However, I think this is the most likely based on what we've seen from both Pep and the players so far. After all, those who haven't suffered so many injuries obviously have an advantage for the rest of this season.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:16 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Dropping Schweinsteiger and Muller is outrageous

FCBayernMunchen RAUS! :evil: It is outrageous, leaving Mueller without playing time is like leaving a fish without water, he'd die... Only a CL trophy would justify such decisions and I believe we're not that far from these decisions, that's why winning the CL is a must this year.
JANCKER

Postby prasun77 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:44 am

no..he is not playing with them but around the halfway mark you can see that..see for yourself..interpret it whichever way you want..i think he moving closer to training and will be back in week's rather than months!
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby RAJBAYERN » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:13 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Which means that with a fully fit squad, this is the formation I'm expecting Pep to use in the biggest games:

There's a lot that's debatable about this of course. Dropping Schweinsteiger and Muller is outrageous, and we all know how important Thiago was last season. Benatia is also a very good player and Rode is doing well. Gotze has had his moments, although he is the one I feel most confident in saying that he'll be benched (our supersub). However, I think this is the most likely based on what we've seen from both Pep and the players so far. After all, those who haven't suffered so many injuries obviously have an advantage for the rest of this season.

Your formation convince me after watching last games. It is tough to find the best formation, having many good players available for the starting lineup, but watching Schweinsteiger in his last games, seems very slow, that make Alaba right now as a good option as midfielder, because his versatility could transform him quickly as an attacking midfielder in the attacking plays and as a defensive one in the counter.

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby MUTU » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:22 pm

Javi Martínez has started light training! [source]

Can't see tweet? Click here!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:25 pm

Really good news! He fits well in Pep's 3 CB formation
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby ottackon » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:13 pm

Javi's Injury is worse than what was announced first, thereby, he's not ready yet to make his comeback.

http://www.tz.de/sport/fc-bayern/fc-bay ... 78385.html
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby MUTU » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:24 pm

ottackon wrote:Javi's Injury is worse than what was announced first, thereby, he's not ready yet to make his comeback.

http://www.tz.de/sport/fc-bayern/fc-bay ... 78385.html

Oh dammit!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:18 pm

wasn't he on track ? what happened - another setback while making the recovery training? I cannot understand ''the injury''
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Injury List