You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Jamal Musiala

Discussions about the injury situation at the club. Who's out injured for the next match? Who's almost recovered from his long-term injury? Find it all here.

Re: Jamal Musiala

Postby DerKaiser » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:51 am

Achilles wrote:These things happen in trainings. Most of the brawls are happening in trainings because they go hard and many players want to prove themselves or keep their status within the team. In a professional environment the coach sets the tempo of "how hard" but there is always a dumbass player who is outcasted and doesn't care or super clumsy.

By reports of Cuisance character, I'd say we have the first case here and he has become dangerous. He picked a fight with Lewy in the past and I'm sure because of a similar situation(going hard for no reason) and now has injured two players seriously.

This is something that I have read somewhere was also a problem with Emre Can, back in the day.

Hard tackles are not appreciated in practice, tackling to get the ball, sure, but not risky tackles.
As long as no-one scored, it was always going to be close.’ – Arsene Wenger
DerKaiser
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Previous

Return to Bayern Injury List