You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Corentin Tolisso

Discussions about the injury situation at the club. Who's out injured for the next match? Who's almost recovered from his long-term injury? Find it all here.

Re: Corentin Tolisso

Postby PowerHouse » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:15 am

our medical staff is already a mess so just have him sit out this season and come back strong next season. last thing you want to have is another tear because you rushed back.
PowerHouse
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby pyrasur » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:34 am

Jesus the two minutes before the injury I’m seeing Leverkusen players flying into tackles. Granted the injury incident was a pure accident, but there is literally no reason Bayern players need to risk it in the Bundesliga. They’ve won the championship a million times in a row, just **** stop.

2nd or 3rd gear. Who cares. Bayern need to learn from Real Madrid, they’re mediocre for 2/3 of the season and have enough left to do enough in the knockouts.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby aaaaaa » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:08 am

there is something wrong with Bayern in the medical department, every player that comes here becomes injury prone; is Wohlfahrt back in charge ?
aaaaaa
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Coman » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:52 am

It's sad for him but it will give a last opportunity to Renato Sanches to get playing time.

Even without Tolisso the squad is good ... but we know there will be other injured players in the next games.
4-2-1-3 : Neuer (Ulreich) - Kimmich (Pavard) Süle (Martinez/Pavard) Hernandez (Boateng) Alaba (Davies/Hernandez) - Cuisance(Martinez) Thiago (Tolisso) - Coutinho (Goretzka/Müller) - Gnabry (Müller/Davies) Lewandowski (Arp) Coman (Davies/Perisic)
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
France

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:00 am

aaaaaa wrote:there is something wrong with Bayern in the medical department, every player that comes here becomes injury prone; is Wohlfahrt back in charge ?
this has nothing to do...
Esp Coman's and Rafinha's
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby kod2600 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:28 am

Same song and dance.
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby aaaaaa » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:35 am

ramsej84 wrote:
aaaaaa wrote:there is something wrong with Bayern in the medical department, every player that comes here becomes injury prone; is Wohlfahrt back in charge ?

what about half the team against real, there is something wrong and has been for a long time
aaaaaa
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:00 am

aaaaaa wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:

what about half the team against real, there is something wrong and has been for a long time

How is "half the team against real" have to do with the Coman and Rafinha injuries? Did you expect our medic to read the future, rush on the field and knock the opponent out with a good jab to the chin right before he does the tackle that injures our player? Now I also think we should replace HWMW but blaming these injuries on him is very unfair.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby aaaaaa » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:02 pm

I meant against Real Madrid in semis, everybody that comes here becomes injury prone; dont know what is wrong but this kind of injuries happen to Bayern players way to often compared to other top teams; why the hell did they bring back Wohlfahrt after Pep fired him
aaaaaa
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby #12 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:20 pm

pyrasur wrote:Jesus the two minutes before the injury I’m seeing Leverkusen players flying into tackles. Granted the injury incident was a pure accident, but there is literally no reason Bayern players need to risk it in the Bundesliga. They’ve won the championship a million times in a row, just **** stop.

2nd or 3rd gear. Who cares. Bayern need to learn from Real Madrid, they’re mediocre for 2/3 of the season and have enough left to do enough in the knockouts.

That’s the only title we were able to win for the last two years... We'd end up with nothing...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Corentin Tolisso

Postby pyrasur » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:57 pm

Let’s be honest the difference for you between winning the Bundesliga and winning nothing is a very slim margin.

And after seeing Bayern win it six times it’s the one place I’d agree with you.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Hardrade » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:01 pm

There is a name for Bundesliga without Bayern, it’s called Eredivisie
Hardrade
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:05 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:16 pm

aaaaaa wrote:I meant against Real Madrid in semis, everybody that comes here becomes injury prone; dont know what is wrong but this kind of injuries happen to Bayern players way to often compared to other top teams; why the hell did they bring back Wohlfahrt after Pep fired him

Pep didn't fire HWMW and, despite your valid arguments against him, you still can't attribute this season to him.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby America USA » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:23 pm

Coman and Rafinha’s injures was 100% opponents fault and nothing BAYERN’s medical team could do anything about.

Tolisso’s injury was an accident. The impact itself was nothing much. What I will hold the Bayern medical team responsible for is the recovery.

I hope Coman and Tolisso are sent to some hot country after October to continue their rehabilitation program so that they can recover better and faster.
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Injury List