You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Corentin Tolisso

Discussions about the injury situation at the club. Who's out injured for the next match? Who's almost recovered from his long-term injury? Find it all here.

Re: Corentin Tolisso

Postby #12 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:48 am

bmguy wrote:we should let him go in the summer transfer, we need a better CM like Neuhaus
Erm no
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Evan van Essen » Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:53 am

#12 wrote:
bmguy wrote:we should let him go in the summer transfer, we need a better CM like Neuhaus
Erm no
Are you pro tolisso, against neuhaus or just dont want us to use the money we have on a midfielder and instead keep tolisso to better reinforce other positions?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A5010 met Tapatalk
Evan van Essen
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:39 pm

MUTU wrote:L'Equipe is saying 3 months. Not sure who to believe.
They probably mean 3 months more than what Bayern said judging by our track record
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:39 pm

Well, Hansi Flick also said "we expect him to be out for at least three months".
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:44 pm

Evan van Essen wrote:
#12 wrote:
Erm no
Are you pro tolisso, against neuhaus or just dont want us to use the money we have on a midfielder and instead keep tolisso to better reinforce other positions?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A5010 met Tapatalk
Well, again, it’s a shitty situation shitty management put us in... As it stands, we won’t get much for Tolisso... I am open to selling though... I am very much against Neuhaus as I see no squad improvement in that... And he doesn’t fit our needs... To get yet another player of this profile is useless when we still have no one able to hold midfield...
Sarr should be the last warning shot but of course the idiots won’t understand: rather pay 20-25m more ONCE (for Camavinga, for example) and be DONE with it for years... Or keep doing patchwork -and a shitty one at that- and get the cheaper player who is not what you need...

So yeah, of course we will get Neuhaus - if that... And again went from dreaming of European domination for the bigger half of a decade to rebuilding a squad within 15 months...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:37 pm

I understand what you're saying #12, but sometimes what you are referring to patchwork works out great. Stars aligning and all that. Kimmich and Davies signings were nothing to write home about, and look at how well they turned out. I guess they're pinning their hopes on getting lucky, knowing quite well that in a worst case scenario we would still be competitive in our cash cow that is the domestic competitions.

I know, it's frustrating, but expect more of the same unless we're really pushed hard domestically, and this is why I want Leipzig and BVB to do well. The more they improve, the bigger our chances of winning the Champions League (again).
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:30 pm

MUTU wrote:I understand what you're saying #12, but sometimes what you are referring to patchwork works out great. Stars aligning and all that. Kimmich and Davies signings were nothing to write home about, and look at how well they turned out. I guess they're pinning their hopes on getting lucky, knowing quite well that in a worst case scenario we would still be competitive in our cash cow that is the domestic competitions.

I know, it's frustrating, but expect more of the same unless we're really pushed hard domestically, and this is why I want Leipzig and BVB to do well. The more they improve, the bigger our chances of winning the Champions League (again).
The thing is we have a good base NOW... Waiting for players to MAYBE turn out good ih 2-3 years costs us AT LEAST one good shot at another CL...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:41 pm

Yes, but they could spend 600m in summer and there's no guarantee that these players would even see a final, let alone win it. I also want to see them spending, but I guess they don't see the same ROI.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:44 pm

MUTU wrote:Yes, but they could spend 600m in summer and there's no guarantee that these players would even see a final, let alone win it. I also want to see them spending, but I guess they don't see the same ROI.
Yeah but currently, there’s basically a guarantee we won’t even see the semis...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:30 pm

We are literally the team second most likely to win it according to the people who do this for a living and who have millions at stake if they get it extremely wrong.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:37 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:We are literally the team second most likely to win it according to the people who do this for a living and who have millions at stake if they get it extremely wrong.
Yup and we literally had a 4-1 "likeliness" to win today according to the same people... They take a while to adapt to the obvious, they‘ll eventually come around and realize we cannot even beat relegation favorites in a farmer’s league...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby DRvad14 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:46 pm

^
Potatoes?
DRvad14
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby MUTU » Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:54 am

MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Previous

Return to Bayern Injury List