You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Christian Früchtl

Discussions about the injury situation at the club. Who's out injured for the next match? Who's almost recovered from his long-term injury? Find it all here.

Re: Christian Früchtl

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:44 pm

Jesus Christ....
There is no end for injuries to our players
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:50 pm

He's never going to be a great GK, i don't know what people expect from him.

I'm sad for his injury..
Salihamidžić: “Correct. Dayot Upamecano will play for FC Bayern for the next five years."
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby nm462272 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:04 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:He's never going to be a great GK, i don't know what people expect from him.

I'm sad for his injury..

due to injuries?
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:45 pm

nm462272 wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:He's never going to be a great GK, i don't know what people expect from him.

I'm sad for his injury..

due to injuries?

Due to him playing in the 4th division at the same age Neuer was putting on that one-man show against Porto.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Fénix » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:43 pm

MUTU wrote:Due to him playing in the 4th division at the same age Neuer was putting on that one-man show against Porto.

Maybe if he were at Schalke and their youngster he would have played by now and get his chance, huh?

Bayern as a big club doesn't give opportunities to its young GKs. The last one who got a chance was Thomas Kraft, before him there was an extremely terrible disappointment called Michael Rensing that even his coach Sepp Maier didn't understand what the hell actually happened and went wrong.

Before them we don't need to mention.

We can say the same for Ron Thorben Hoffmann who also can forget about his chance at FC Bayern.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:04 pm

Two years ago today he picked up an injury :shock:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:56 pm

nm462272 wrote:

I'm sad for his injury..

due to injuries?
I was going to explain it, but my friends before me already did it.
Salihamidžić: “Correct. Dayot Upamecano will play for FC Bayern for the next five years."
IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby nm462272 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:18 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:
nm462272 wrote:

I'm sad for his injury..

due to injuries?
I was going to explain it, but my friends before me already did it.

the talent is there - he just needs to apply it at a higher level. whether or not he'll get the chance at Bayern is another story
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby nm462272 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:27 pm

MUTU wrote:
nm462272 wrote:

I'm sad for his injury..

due to injuries?

Due to him playing in the 4th division at the same age Neuer was putting on that one-man show against Porto.

not sure if this is a joke, but Neuer was a week or two before his 22nd birthday... not to mention arguably the greatest keeper in history :wink:

nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:31 am

My bad, always thought Neuer was 19 against Porto. You're right.

Anyway, the gist of my argument still holds, I feel. I remember reading how Fruechtl has a higher ceiling than Donnarumma, but now I'm highly sceptical that he will one day surpass Donnarumma. It's not easy when one has racked up so much more experience than the other.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby nm462272 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:09 pm

MUTU wrote:My bad, always thought Neuer was 19 against Porto. You're right.

Anyway, the gist of my argument still holds, I feel. I remember reading how Fruechtl has a higher ceiling than Donnarumma, but now I'm highly sceptical that he will one day surpass Donnarumma. It's not easy when one has racked up so much more experience than the other.

my hope is that if Bayern REALLY intends for him to be Neuer's replacement, they make something happen next season rather than leave him at FCB2 -whether its a loan, game time with senior team, etc.

nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby aterford » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:04 pm

MUTU wrote:My bad, always thought Neuer was 19 against Porto. You're right.

But by the same measure, IIRC at just about the same age (19/20) Neuer was winning the starting spot for Schalke en route to starting most BL matches and helping them to a 2nd place finish in the league...
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby MUTU » Mon May 06, 2019 7:54 am

Four and a half weeks. Still not in training. Tick tock.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Previous

Return to Bayern Injury List