You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Benjamin Pavard

Discussions about the injury situation at the club. Who's out injured for the next match? Who's almost recovered from his long-term injury? Find it all here.

Benjamin Pavard

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:10 am

Pavard, who is still currently a VfB Stuttgart player, is still recovering from a torn muscle bundle (hamstring) which he suffered on 10th December 2018. He's missed 4 games so far and it's still not known when he will be back in training.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Benjamin Pavard

Postby MUTU » Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:30 pm

MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:31 pm

MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:38 pm

Here we go again....
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:40 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Here we go again

See what happens if we don't do friendlies like you want us to do? Should Pavard be out for season, I would not like to experiment the first time in the Champions League with Kimmich as RB and Goretzka-Thiago in midfield. One friendly is way too little.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:17 pm

YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby shpati_L1 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:24 pm

Ok so who is playing RB now?
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby MUTU » Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:25 pm

shpati_L1 wrote:Ok so who is playing RB now?

Kimmich or... *gulp* Odriozola.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tuscanybayern » Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:36 pm

Gorgonzola to the rescue

Anyway, we are f*cked beyond repair....for once we had a global pandemic to recover serious injured players like Sule and Tolisso and also minor injured players such as Lewandowski. For the first time since I have been a Bayern final, we had NO INJURED PLAYERS with ONLY ONE FRIENDLY MATCH to play before the final phase of UCL (consisting of 4 matches if we make it to the end). This had never happened in the past 10 years...

then OF COURSE someone has to get injured in training...we really have to pray that our key players won't get injured vs Marseille and Chelsea

the only positive thing is that now it is more likely that we'll sing Dest...I'm 100% sure Odriozola will never see the pitch and Flick won't be happy to play Kimmich as RB again
tuscanybayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:54 pm

tuscanybayern wrote:Gorgonzola to the rescue

Anyway, we are f*cked beyond repair....for once we had a global pandemic to recover serious injured players like Sule and Tolisso and also minor injured players such as Lewandowski. For the first time since I have been a Bayern final, we had NO INJURED PLAYERS with ONLY ONE FRIENDLY MATCH to play before the final phase of UCL (consisting of 4 matches if we make it to the end). This had never happened in the past 10 years...

then OF COURSE someone has to get injured in training...we really have to pray that our key players won't get injured vs Marseille and Chelsea

the only positive thing is that now it is more likely that we'll sing Dest...I'm 100% sure Odriozola will never see the pitch and Flick won't be happy to play Kimmich as RB again
Tolisso... yes I think he had played in that pos as well
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:48 pm

That is not bad luck. It's called a thin squad. A quad that is way too thin. The board's fault.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nm462272 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:05 pm

Yeah but we all know they're in for an RB this summer, plus they've always had two RB available (three now). Kimmich should play there again temporarily, and Odrio is just yeah.... A lot worse than anyone expected
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby tuscanybayern » Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:51 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:

That is not bad luck. It's called a thin squad. A quad that is way too thin. The board's fault.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk

I somehow agree but no one last summer could have predicted that Kimmich would have started regularly as a DM.

Had it been Davies instead of Pavard: again who could have said that Alaba would have started regularly as a CB?

Of course the reasons behind all these "who could have predicted" is bad squad planning - relying on Hernandez as LCB and not having a starting DM. Things eventually well with both Davies and Kimmich proving to be WC soluzione for LB and DM.

We should have made these changes during the summer....
If we only had a competent coach

Loaning Odriozola is a complete waste of money...we should have signed someone reliable as a long term solution.
tuscanybayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby America USA » Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:43 pm

3 weeks out means He will be available by August 16. In that case Pavard will not only miss the Chelsea game but also a potential Quarter final against Barcelona(?)
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby aterford » Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:02 pm

Big trouble now is that Kimmich is at risk of missing due to YC suspension - if he picks one up he's suspended (and that's probably more likely at RB than midfield...). Do you play Kimmich at RB and risk him missing the first leg of next round, or do you risk playing Odriozola, or...?
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Next

Return to Bayern Injury List