You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Benjamin Pavard

Discussions about the injury situation at the club. Who's out injured for the next match? Who's almost recovered from his long-term injury? Find it all here.
 

Re: Benjamin Pavard

Postby Fénix » Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:47 pm

#12 wrote:
Fénix wrote:Because Pavard is our standard first-team player and the only real RB we have this season.

His defensive game is very important for us and the position he plays.
I disagree... But let’s assume you’re right: fielding a player right out of injury is way riskier than playing Thiago and having an at least equally good replacement...

I'm not saying I'm right, but that I think it's better for us to have our season RB starter fit and at disposal on Friday rather.
In such a crucial match as it's 1/4 final vs Barcelona, this is exactly the match where we want to see Kimmich playing in midfield, performing and perhaps playing a vital role in progress rather than covering Pavard.

Today is Monday, but my feeling tells me that in case the Frenchman misses Barcelona which seems to be a fact, Kimmich will once again occupy his position, not Odriozola. :?
User avatar
Fénix
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 11928
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:11 pm
Location: Croatia
National Flag:
Croatia
Has thanked: 5308 times
Been thanked: 4947 times
Gender: Male

Re: Benjamin Pavard

Postby #12 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:00 pm

Fénix wrote:
#12 wrote:
Fénix wrote:Because Pavard is our standard first-team player and the only real RB we have this season.

His defensive game is very important for us and the position he plays.
I disagree... But let’s assume you’re right: fielding a player right out of injury is way riskier than playing Thiago and having an at least equally good replacement...

I'm not saying I'm right, but that I think it's better for us to have our season RB starter fit and at disposal on Friday rather.
In such a crucial match as it's 1/4 final vs Barcelona, this is exactly the match where we want to see Kimmich playing in midfield, performing and perhaps playing a vital role in progress rather than covering Pavard.

Today is Monday, but my feeling tells me that in case the Frenchman misses Barcelona which seems to be a fact, Kimmich will once again occupy his position, not Odriozola. :?
Because Thiago for Kimmich is a like for like quality replacement

Odriozola on RB is like fielding Fein for Kimmich
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 25640
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1281 times
Been thanked: 5787 times
Gender: Male

Re: Benjamin Pavard

Postby #12 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:01 pm

And I‘m probably being mean to Fein here...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 25640
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1281 times
Been thanked: 5787 times
Gender: Male

Re: Benjamin Pavard

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:02 pm

Fénix wrote:
#12 wrote:
Fénix wrote:Because Pavard is our standard first-team player and the only real RB we have this season.

His defensive game is very important for us and the position he plays.
I disagree... But let’s assume you’re right: fielding a player right out of injury is way riskier than playing Thiago and having an at least equally good replacement...

I'm not saying I'm right, but that I think it's better for us to have our season RB starter fit and at disposal on Friday rather.
In such a crucial match as it's 1/4 final vs Barcelona, this is exactly the match where we want to see Kimmich playing in midfield, performing and perhaps playing a vital role in progress rather than covering Pavard.

Today is Monday, but my feeling tells me that in case the Frenchman misses Barcelona which seems to be a fact, Kimmich will once again occupy his position, not Odriozola. :?
The Spaniard will be on fire against Barca.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 50017
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 33038 times
Been thanked: 7191 times
Gender: Male

Re: Benjamin Pavard

Postby OhioFan » Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:11 am

Yep, he will pour lighter fluid on his head and light it. :P
Stay well brothers and sisters in this time of world peril.
No matter who or where you are, peace be with you.
User avatar
OhioFan
2015/16 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1212
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:48 pm
Location: Bavaria on my mind
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 479 times
Been thanked: 286 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Benjamin Pavard

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:43 am

OhioFan wrote:Yep, he will pour lighter fluid on his head and light it. :P
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 50017
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 33038 times
Been thanked: 7191 times
Gender: Male

Re: Benjamin Pavard

Postby MUTU » Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:19 am

OhioFan wrote:Yep, he will pour lighter fluid on his head and light it. :P

He'd probably mess that up too and light up his ear instead
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 48550
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8831 times
Been thanked: 14366 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Benjamin Pavard

Postby #12 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:38 pm

I thought Breno left?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 25640
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1281 times
Been thanked: 5787 times
Gender: Male

Re: Benjamin Pavard

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:32 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!

I admire his mentality but he's risking getting much serious injury right now.. Just don't force the things, it's clear that he's not ready.
Salihamidžić: “Correct. Dayot Upamecano will play for FC Bayern for the next five years."
User avatar
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 10906
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 5478 times
Been thanked: 5781 times
Gender: Male

Re: Benjamin Pavard

Postby DRvad14 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:21 am

User avatar
DRvad14
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2851
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:40 pm
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 1969 times
Been thanked: 1645 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Benjamin Pavard

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:34 am

Fit for tomorrow ?
Or an eventual semi?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 50017
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 33038 times
Been thanked: 7191 times
Gender: Male

Re: Benjamin Pavard

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:59 am

I doubt he’d start tomorrow since he hasn’t been preparing for Barca with the team. Maybe a sub appearance.
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 41321
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 14173 times
Been thanked: 11212 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Benjamin Pavard

Postby America USA » Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:37 pm

Hoping he’s fit and ready for Manchester City in the semifinal match. Kimmich has been very underwhelming at RB since that friendly against Marseille.
User avatar
America USA
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3654
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:15 pm
Has thanked: 634 times
Been thanked: 1126 times

Re: Benjamin Pavard

Postby #12 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:16 pm

America USA wrote:Hoping he’s fit and ready for Manchester City in the semifinal match. Kimmich has been very underwhelming at RB since that friendly against Marseille.
Dude, he was involved in three goals today, assisting one and scoring one...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 25640
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1281 times
Been thanked: 5787 times
Gender: Male

Re: Benjamin Pavard

Postby MUTU » Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:18 pm

#12 wrote:
America USA wrote:Hoping he’s fit and ready for Manchester City in the semifinal match. Kimmich has been very underwhelming at RB since that friendly against Marseille.
Dude, he was involved in three goals today, assisting one and scoring one...

Buy 2 get 1 free?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 48550
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8831 times
Been thanked: 14366 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Injury List

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests