You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

BayernForum.com users' injury thread

Discussions about the injury situation at the club. Who's out injured for the next match? Who's almost recovered from his long-term injury? Find it all here.

Re: BayernForum.com users' injury thread

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:07 pm

I kno how you feel i had braces for 15 months it was killer!!
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby BayernLove » Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:16 pm

The flu is spreading around and I can most definitely feel it! :( :(
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby BayernLove » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:40 am

Car accident yesterday, it was more major than anything I've probably been through, considering the odds (a double-decker bus vs the back of our minivan at a rather high speed), I think I, along with the other 4 members of my family are lucky to be alive. It was VERY rainy that dark, stormy morning, the feeling was horrible, I was laying down between 2 seats when I thought "well, that's a pretty hard stop,shit", and then the sudden realization - "WAIT, THIS ISN'T JUST A NORMAL BRAKE, FU*UCK!!!". I woke up to seats, just all thrown around the place like they were never stuck to the floor, glass, tiny shards of it I'm still picking out of my body today (I think it's gone now, bear in mind this was yesterday, about an hour after that fun thread post), blood everywhere, shrieks, the front three, the women, (mum and 2 sisters) were mostly alright except for a few cuts here and the eldest sister is having trouble walking on one of her feet, no ones at in the back row, I was sprawled across a lone seat on the other side of the minivan and half a double seat, the other one carried the worst victim - my dad, it was mostly because he was in a reclined position. After I woke up to said screams, I found out some of them were at fear, the others trying to snap my dad out of it, he didn't move for a few minutes which could've been days under the circumstances, it was hard to move him because he was resisting, we found out he had amnesia from the shock, I lost my voice for a bit in sheer fright and turmoil which was all around we finally got him moving after several minutes, under the storm and torrential rain and lightning, one of my sisters ( the younger, middle one) ran out to try stop someone for help, seeing as that wasn't gonna work, mum was screaming to have hr back at the car for risk of getting run over. We somehow managed, after many phones tried and many, many missed calls, to call our tour operator (bear in mind, this is Thailand, where I was supposed to be on vacation), We dragged dad until he finally walked to the ambulance, he previously said "ambulance for who?" and "[tour operator's name], who's she?". We coaxed him over, we had to keep him awake, because although sleep helps head injury victims, it makes the chance of diagnosis close to nil. We asked him questions about where we are, where we were going and such, we arrived there, first thing they did was the usual first aid - clear the glass from my body, disinfect and gauze, only when they were disinfecting did I feel the pain of the cuts on my head, I only wiped the blood not feeling the relatively minor cuts, which made a surprising amount of blood for their size to run down my face again even after I wipe it. While they were doing that I was watching my dad and I found out he had a cut in the head which he was given 3 stitches, the CT scans showed no bleeding I believe. We asked to be moved to Bangkok and so did happen after about an hour, I had no concept of time, I was living i the present just looking out the front windshield of the ambulance ( I sat next to the driver, they sat in the back with dad. We got there and, contrary to the X-ray there, this one showed that the fibula was cracked on the left foot, he's doing okay so far. He might need a wheelchair to fly and a while after, which is never nice to see, he had his foot wrapped, me and my sisters are at the hotel. Mum and dad are at the hospital. My body is full of cuts but none of them too big. The middle sister is fairly alright. The eldest has body pain, had a glass in her big toe removed, had a good deal of the impact on the neck and back, mum is good physical wise. My dad seems to be okay, not perfect, but not unstable.
Pictures:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351737937.133505.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351737964.696123.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351738015.964990.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby BayernLove » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:42 am

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351738116.168881.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby BayernLove » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:04 am

Doesn't look bad?
1- It's a "you had to be there to know" ( but you're probably thankful you weren't :mrgreen: )
2- The camera hides A LOT of the cuts, like half of 'em.
3- Read the text fully before anything else.
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby BayernLeb » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:14 am

7amdila 3al Salameh :)
BayernLeb
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby BayernLove » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:38 am

It's alright, I think a huge part of it was psychological. It feels like it happened a million years ago or not at all in my mind. My body cannot exactly say the same.
Oh, and Allah esalmak, that too :P
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MUTU » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:01 am

Woah! Nice essay and experience. I hope you get well soon from it and am glad you are all relatively unharmed from it. It's an experience that will bind your family closer together.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:41 am

Get well soon to all of you...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:58 am

Hope you guys all get well soon. Must be awful being in an hospital abroad like that, especially when you're supposed to be on vacation.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby AssemFCB » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:00 pm

I wish you all a speedy recovery, I've had a fear of car accidents ever since I saw a horrible crash and many bloody corpses last year.
AssemFCB
I post all the time

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby BayernLove » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:42 pm

AssemFCB wrote:I wish you all a speedy recovery, I've had a fear of car accidents ever since I saw a horrible crash and many bloody corpses last year.

I know that as much as I like to be positive, I'll tell you this: If you'd seen the wreckage you'd have assumed everyone in there was no more than that.
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby hgb09 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:03 pm

Get well soon!
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:05 pm

May God watch over you and your family......
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:35 pm

BayernLove wrote:It's alright, I think a huge part of it was psychological.

Yes I can imagine that the shock of it and fear for other family members would make it much worse.

From what you said it sounds like it was a very terrible accident, so it's a miracle that none of you were seriously injured. I hope that you all get well soon. :)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Injury List